[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ lied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: censor.jpg (7KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
censor.jpg
7KB, 216x234px
This guy does a p/p/l and has massive arms. Is he on roids or is all the fullbody/ 3 times a week stuff just nonsense

Watch this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XpQB4TGO4&t=1s

He literally doesn't know what he is talking about but is bigger than 90% of /fit/

Should I do p/p/l?
>>
>>41138050
just do fullbody 5x a week retard.
>>
>>41138050
are you kidding bro? this fucker doesn't even know how to bench correctly and you want to follow his advice? ss and gomad is the only thing you need
>>
>>41138078
That's the thing his form is awful but how the fuck is he is so yoked.
>>
>>41138050
Do you call that massive? If you watch the actual video, his arms are not twigs, but they are far from what I would call massive, and that with a pump in the gym
>>
>>41138099
Bigger than mine and I bench 225x6
>>
He's clearly on roids, slim chance he has really good genetics has just been doing his stupid hypertrophy split for 3+ years like balconybro
>>
>>41138050
Just do a PPL, follow the program. I incorporated some reverse texas method (1/3/5) on mine, then follow with 2 80% sets of 5. That's for leg day, anyway, chest is just 5x5 and back day is its own snowflake.
>>
>>41138169
>I incorporated some reverse texas method (1/3/5) on mine
???????????
>>
>>41138099
>>41138078
his form isnt bad at all you dumb fucks
>>
Who is this white nigger?
>>
>>41138412
>t. Dyel
>>
>>41138050
Favourable lighting, pump, high bodyfat. I don't doubt anyone putting himself out there is on gear but he is by no means massive, easily achievable natty for bench/curlbros
>>
>>41139038

Fuck off idiot there is not a single one lookin like HIM in CBT or even /fraud/.

That is FAR from "easily" achievable.
>>
File: 1485470709179.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485470709179.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>>41138050
ugh. literally fucking steve stephens the fuck out of your life you autisitc braindead bitchmade frail mother fucker posting some dumb ass youtube shill shit for yet another pile of leaky shit from the bottom of the bag.

if you had even the slightest amount of brain you'd know within 5 sec hes not big, this vid is retarded, he is retarded, the title is retarded, etc etc.

you would have to be so unbelievable fucking stupid to post this here that i really think youre just the same fucking frail moron who made that shit.

fuck off from the internet and if there is one more sincere reply im gonna shoot up my gym. skeles first.
>>
File: 1487614575502.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1487614575502.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>41139118
>>41138502
>>41138412
>>41138118
>>41138093
>>41138050

save your gym membership money and get out of fit.
>>
>>41138050
>This guy does a p/p/l and has massive arms. Is he on roids or is all the fullbody/ 3 times a week stuff just nonsense

What routine you do is far less important than you picking a full body routine and doing it CONSISTENTLY.

People get big doing PPL.
People get big doing an Upper/Lower split.
People get big doing a three day full body workout.

Pick whichever one you can see yourself doing a year from now and go nuts. As long as you're consistent, it works your entire body and your nutrition is up to snuff you'll make progress.

THERE IS NO SECRET ROUTINE, THEY ALL REQUIRE HARD WORK OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.