[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf is a gains goblin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1482676851727.jpg (60KB, 516x604px) Image search: [Google]
1482676851727.jpg
60KB, 516x604px
Finally got a gf and all her plans and the time I have to spend with her are running my programming. I skipped an entire deload week and didnt train even once because of her. In a few more weeks I will miss another full week and that one won't be a deload week so it's even worse. Looking ahead my whole summer is just fucked. What do? If I just hurry up and marry her can I have my evenings back?
>>
>>41136299
Wew

You have to talk to her and find a happy medium.
>>
>>41136299
Stop being a cuck, just workout. She needs to adjust to your schedule too. And by you not laying down the law and abiding by her, you're looking like a beta manlet.
>>
>>41136299
This is why I'm gay and dating a gym bro.
>>
File: eh boius.png (63KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
eh boius.png
63KB, 500x419px
As in the case in 85 percent of relationship problems, talk to her about it directly and candidly.

Try to frame it in a 'I need to take care of myself. I love my time with you, but its cutting harshly into what I want/need to do in my alone time' sort of way. It will sound better if it seems like you're balancing self care with time with her. Otherwise, the discussion might fall into of 'me(her) vs. the gym' and all the 'aren't I important to you?!' memes that may follow, so try to keep it away from devolving into that. The gym is about you, your goals and values, and your self care.

Couple of possible outcomes with that approach:

1. You two can talk about it like adults. She respects your goals and wishes, and come to a reasonable compromise that accommodates both of you. This is the best outcome.

2. You can't converse like an adult, and the conversation devolves to a bad place because of you. This is the only outcome that you can have a 100 percent chance of avoiding, its up to you. Only listing in case you are a secret man-child.

3. She can't converse like an adult about it. Drop her like hes hot. If the woman your dating can't talk to you about the problems in your relationship in a reasonable way, she can't handle a relationship yet and it can only get shittier. At that point, you are not a boyfriend, but a babysitter for an adult child whose parents fucked up. Just leave.

4. She can talk about it like an adult, but under values your own time and goals over her preferences. Same as above, drop it. In a relationship, both sides have to give at some point. You have to get an idea of where you can give, and where you can't, and if you are worth your salt, personal self care is NOT where you give. She's selfish and doesn't care about your well-being.

Godspeed anon.
>>
File: DoveCameron.jpg (258KB, 1118x1483px) Image search: [Google]
DoveCameron.jpg
258KB, 1118x1483px
>>41136519

Solid advice from a kind, intelligent Bro-hiemian artist.

Gainz Goblins can be quite tricky to deal with. They are deathly afraid of being exorcised, thus their desire to stop your ability to exercise.

A goblin will carefully select their target, attaching themselves through a variety of plots. A goblin will also try to keep it's host in a comfortably numb state to maintain homeostasis, because another more powerful goblin might attempt a territorial dispute should your value as a host go up.

Watch the final scene of Labyrinth with Mr. Bowie, how many a gym Bro consider a quite powerful goblin himself. Notice the veritable desert of gains he has, almost none to speak of. Anywho, Ms. Connely spoke the secret words, that once you have no power over me goblin, I can cum home.

Basically you're Dorothy, and you're already wearing the heels.

Now get to clickin'.

Here is a totem of great power to help guide the way. This isn't my strongest, but the truth is you're not ready for that kind of power yet.
>>
>>41136299
dump her
>>
>>41136299
why is this so difficult? if you really love her and think she's a diamond in the rough you'll make compromises

if she's not worth missing a gym session then you definitely fucked up and perhaps should remain single till you really find the one.

remember, relationships aren't a goal, they aren't good or bad. There's nothing wrong with being single until you find someone compatible. This person is clearly not compatible with you, so you either talk to them and MAKE them compatible or you kick them to the curb and stop wasting your own damn time on someone who isn't even worth missing a few nights at the gym.
>>
We have so much travel planned that I'm not able to do more than 2 week stretches of consistent workouts. Flights are booked, weddings to go to and vacations to take. I'm looking at my training blocks and they have huge week sized holes all over them all the way out till August and that's just because that's as far as she's gotten so far. I'm going to be lucky to keep my gains. Fuuuuuuuk

Good advice from all but it's not about getting an hour and a half session in a few days a week. I'm just going to kill myself before I get fat or something.
>>
File: 1492048925049.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492048925049.png
56KB, 485x409px
>>41138227
>gym membership with anytime fitness
>literally a gym close by wherever you may travel
>go to gym where you are staying before or after sightseeing
>>
>>41136299
Well then stop being weak around women and grow a spine. Tell her that you have shit to do and just go do it. Anyone who doesn't respect your me time isn't a keeper.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.