[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ APPROVED BOOKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gorilla.jpg (14KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
14KB, 195x259px
Tell me your /fit/ approved books. Expand a fitizen's knowledge with what you've already experienced.
>>
The way of men y jack donovan
>>
>>41136082
>he actually reads Baboon Brainwave
>>
>mike cernovich

Will it teach me how to conjure a basement in a Pizza Parlor that doesn't exist?
>>
>>41136082
Listen, I'm what you'd call a pol poster and a conservative, but we don't even take Meme Cernovich seriously.
>>
these threads always turn into pretentious hipster recommendations because postets wanna seem smart and cultured
>>
>mongoloid mentality
>>
>>41136082
>>41136312
L-M-A-O
>>
>>41136734
This.
Wait 'till someone mention David Foster Wallace, then it become a real meme thread.
>>
>>41136082
>/fit/ approved
>meme trash for retards
Sounds right
>>
> reading books
hahahah Libracel

>>41136767
eh could be worse.
>>
>>41136082

Besides the ones mentioned

The Rational Male
The Rational Male Preventative Medicine

Attract Models Through Honesty
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck - both by Mark Manson

Power vs Force - your entry way into spirituality. Srs this book turned me from athiest into believer. Super hard to digest at first.

Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
The Prince - Nicola Machiaveli

Beyond Good and Evil - Nietzsche
A Billion Wicked Thoughts - THIS BOOK will reveal to you what the fuck is the main difference between male and female brain.

Fundmanetally its this.

Women are attracted to context.
Men are attracted to content.

Men value the objective reality more than subjective.
Women value subjective reality more than objective.

That's why she will still sleep with some 5'4 phaggot DYEL if he makes her feel a type of way although if you're Chad that task is a lot easier. But srs, read the book, I understood how women think about sexuality just from that.

No More Mr Nice Guy - I actually didn't think I was beta until I read this book. It was uncomfortable to read because I realized many things I was doing that I thought were "good" was just supplicating.

Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind -
Understand that you are a spirit having a human experience, not the other way around. We will all die and while our memories and our bodies fade away, consciousness is eternal existence of our universe and therefore you should hold on to nothing from the past, anticipate nothing from the future, be fully in the present without anything holding you back
>>
>>41136734
Wrong. They are swamped by this >>41136807 embarrassing self-help faggotry
>>
>>41136807
>meme trash
Yep, knew it was gonna turn out like this.
/fitlit/ is probably one of the worst amalgamations I can think of.
>>
>>41136823
>>41136830

Since you guys are such wonderful critics, I would gladly listen to your enlightened opinion
>>
>>41136860
In my opinion you should have sex ever
>>
>>41136872

How old are you bud? Add about 9 months to that, that's the last time I wanted to deal with a dumb hoe.
>>
>>41136807
Most of what this guy has said should help you a lot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.