[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

having sex for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

hey /fit/ as a weeaboo and weirdo how do i prepare myself for having sex for the first time? i have never really had any real sexual encounters but i know for sure that i will be able to stick my penis into this girl i have been talking to. i dont need to be ashamed of my body as i've been going to the gym for a while (if that even matters) pls send help i dont want any big superaids thx
>>
get drunk
>>
>>41134810
i mean i've thought about it but i have recently discovered that im having a really hard time to get my dick up and running when im under alcoholic influence
>>
>>41134796
Withdraw the money from the bank.
Pay the "woman"
Then bend over and take it like a man.
>>
>>41134865
go back to lgbt pls
>>
>>41134796
Don't overthink it

Worse thing you can do is psyche yourself out. I know its easy to say, hard to do, but trust me. You worry about how long you'll last, if she's enjoying it, if she still wants it, if you're big enough, etc.

Remember foreplay, go down on her. If she knows its your first time, then ask her to help you find the clit, and focus on it. Don't forcefully lick it, lick it like a kitten licks your hand or something. If you stroke it, light, gentle, like you're feeling silk. If you use too much force it'll just hurt her.

If you get her wet, turned on, make her feel good, she's likely to want to do the same, and she won't really care about the sex as much now
>>
Either fuck her like a slut and dont call back or dont have sex your first encounter. Get a nice handy and flick her bean and then peace out and come back the next time with more confidence
>>
If youre absolutely sure this is the path its going down, once she knows you're hard you can either wait for her to pull your pants down or you can work yours down while still making out or whatever. depends on how into your dick she is
>>
>>41134796
If only the internet had videos of other people having sex to use as examples
>>
Really just focus on foreplay for a while, get her excited. It's easier to make her cum that way so if you last 1 min she'll still feel satisfied. I lasted a solid 30 min my first time because I was nervous as fuck. Just be ready either way.

Also, wrap it up. It won't feel as good but you don't want a kid at this age.
>>
>>41135511
>about to have sex for first time
>ask for advice
>kind anon lets me know there are videos
>wathc them, think I understand
>turn up to her house dressed as a plumber
>ask if she needs her pipes fixed
>"umm, sure?"
>oh shit, I've never done plumbng before
>what did the guy do in the video?
>attack her sink with a wrench, she kindly asks me to stop
>ask her for payment
>shes looking uncomfortable now
>blurt out "sex"
>she leads me up to her room, this is going great
>whip my johnson out
>"get to work slut"
>she looks taken aback, but goes with it
>In the video once he was hard they started fucking
>turn her over, tell her to take it like a good whore
>nut inside her, just like the video says to, after 20 seconds
>leave

did I do good /fit/?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.