[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I go to the gym for 1.5 hours, take a preworkout, and lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If I go to the gym for 1.5 hours, take a preworkout, and lift heavy 7 days a week wont I make way more gains than going to the gym 3x a week for 45 minutes?
>>
THAT'S A LOTTA MILK!
>>
If I workout all day and night won't I make more gains than if I waste time sleeping???
>>
>>41132561
dont give me that extremist bullshit. senpai
>>
>TFW you will never have a cow-titted GF help you achieve 2gomad with milk optimized for human growth for maximum gains
>she will never thank you for being strong enough to play with her breasts, since a non-fit person would get exhausted after playing with those heavy udders for a few seconds
>she will never flash a bit of cleavage to excite you when you need some extra energy for your last rep
jdimsa
>>
>>41132525
Yes you will because I went 2 hours 5x a week for all my gym life (1.5 years) and have doubled all my starting lifts at least and I can OHP lmao2pl8
>>
>>41132731
t. NEET
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>41132723
I didn't need to feel that
>>
>>41132525
just do what works for your body
do that for a couple months, and then switch up your routine see which one you like. Personally I push myself HARD three days a week and still feel sore going in 2 days later so its all how you work, and your bodies reaction to your workouts. I think there is something to be said about recovery periods though.. cause thats when you get bigger...
>>
>>41132525
Yes.
You'll need to eat a lot of food though.

>>41132723
This is my dream.
>>
File: 1482491481833.jpg (38KB, 820x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1482491481833.jpg
38KB, 820x1174px
>>41132723
Having cow tits gf is great. Don't know about others but mine loves when out of nowhere i hug her from behind and slide my hands under her shirt to play with udders. She often sits between my legs when we watch tv and i take off her bra and use my hands instead while also giving her massage.
Cow tits are great
tits>asses
>>
>>41132525
More
>>
>>41133588
I would rather buy my trannsexual gf boobs and ass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.