[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BALDING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1490073634154.png (145KB, 279x273px) Image search: [Google]
1490073634154.png
145KB, 279x273px
Who here is balding or thinning? How much scalp must show before it's done? I feel like my hair has thinned and I'm 22. I have very thin hairs, though, and I look like a baby with my hair short because it just sticks straight out and looks downy.
>>
File: 1492358280535.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
1492358280535.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
Also, it is pretty much evenly thinned for me, no real concentration except possibly a little thinner at crown.
>>
>>41130429
Visit the Jason statham thread
>>
File: IMG_20170419_122349990.jpg (218KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_122349990.jpg
218KB, 480x640px
My camera is pretty gay
>>
I'm balding, and I'm starting to accept it more and more. I've been told a numerous times, which sometimes hurts my confidence a bit seeing as I'm only 21. However, I got a lot of other things going for me to compensate it. In 10 years when it's more normal in my social circle, I probably won't give a fuck.
I am kinda looking forward to the day it will be bad enough so I can just go complete buzz. I imagine it to be quite liberating.
>>
>>41130506
i thought this was a fucking orange
>>
>>41131102
Why not buzz it now? Your hair will only serve to drag down your mood, so the sooner you give it up the sooner you can move on
>>
File: smug-pepe.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
>>41130429

>Have full head of hair
>Still shave it off

heh
>>
Balding guy reporting, I just shave beard and hair to a number 1 and call it a day. It looks pretty good imo compared to some thinning long hair
>>
>>41131222
Because it's not that bad yet. You need to get up close to see it, or really fucking stare at me.
>>
Got the african american balding pattern going on, im pretty young still so its just thinning. my plan is to grow my hair out into cornrows then locks. if it gets too bad, i collect hats so thats a thing.
>>
>>41132078
I started wearing hats a lot too. Hopefully I'll get a nice beard.
>>
>>41130429
turned 22 on monday, and my hairline is worse than most men in their late 30's and early 40s. i used to rock the shoulder length metal hair until i was 15-16 and had to come to terms with my super prematurely receding hairline. i say once you notice it, immediately start on the transition to shorter and shorter hair styles to minimize the "omg is he hiding the fact he's losing his hair?" reactions. i was so young that i could pull the parent card and not worry about what people think because its not exactly unheard of for parents to make their child cut their hair super short as they enter adulthood. i was lucky enough to have a decently shaped skull, so i ended up looking better with a buzz cut than with hair but everyone is different. i think the biggest problem most men have is that they try to hide or work around a thinning hairline for so long that by the time it's painfully obvious and they're pretty much socially forced to change, they have to make drastic changes to their style and habits and it takes a larger psychological toll.
good luck m8, and if it means anything i have had a lot of girls say they like shaved heads or love the feel of a recently buzzed scalp. when it was long, i'd have my hair get pulled when i'm eating a girl out but now they often rub my hair and are more active/exploratory while i'm doing my job.
>>
>>41132346
Don't hide it under a hat you'll just look pathetic unless you're also cutting it mad short. Source: balding 25 year old
>>
>>41132537
I always cut my hair short. I don't try to hide it unless my hair is at the point where it needs to be cut because it looks like shit. Sometimes I just like wearing hats, but I can see myself wearing them a little more if it all goes to shit up there, at least until I'm comfortable.
>>
>>41132691
Good now start concentrating on growing a beard
>>
25, well receded but not enough I'm buzzing yet. I take Fish Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Saw Palmetto, and Biotin vitamins daily and use Minox. Not messing with Fin though.

Just trying to slow it down. Hoping there's a cure before I lose it all, but if not I have a nice shaped head and can grow a good beard.
>>
>>41131171
The bald spot or the whole head?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.