[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chadlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Do such creatures even exist? does height even matter if you're a manlet and you still slay pussy?
>>
South Americans maybe?

They tend not to over-compensate since most of them are short so they don't feel inferior

One of my best mates is Colombian, and he's really chilled out and confident, plays in a band, good dancer, stuff like that
>>
>>41126442
There's one at my college gym. He's about 5'3, 180-190lbs ~11% bf, seems like an ok guy but never talked to him
>>
I know a couple. One is 5'8 200lbs with perfect face/hair genetics, is incapable of being awkward.

Other is like 5'6 145lbs and he never goes more than a week without having a gf due to using fb/other online shit to message qts while giving no fucks

Muscle and attitude can absolutely compensate for height from what ive seen
>>
>>41126442
I'm 5'4 and in my country its already somewhat above average, especially in the gym alone.
>>
File: 1479211712884.png (1MB, 1676x906px) Image search: [Google]
1479211712884.png
1MB, 1676x906px
>>41126442
Chadlet here. Went through a really weird transition from high school to university. Back in high school I was roughly 5'6 maybe 130lbs full skelly mode and ran cross country, even went stag to senior prom because I was shit with girls.

Over the summer hit a growth spurt before college ended up 5'9 by christmas and decided to hit gym religiously because of you guys for a year. Now sitting at 175lbs and decently cut and it was a really weird experience getting attention from girls even though I'm a short fuck. Girls who gave me shit before started grabbing my arms and chest asking me to take shirt off and what not. Confidence started to soar and began seeing girls for who they really are.

Recently started seeing this Stacy who comes over twice a week and I feel both like shit and very good with myself because some dude keeps texting her all these nice things and she's completely friendzoned him.

But then I woke up from my nightmare praised zyzz that I actually and not some fucking manlet and have my qt3.14 gf next to me.
>>
>>41126442

By the way, what's the average height for a male in the US?
>>
>>41126501
Like 5'9"
>>
>>41126490
>5'4"

>above average

what backwater shithole spawned your existence anon
>>
>>41126579

Isn't it 5' 10?
>>
>>41126973
t. Someone 6'
>>
File: Capture.jpg (99KB, 1920x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
99KB, 1920x1045px
>>41126442
>falling for the chad meme
>>
>>41126442
isn't this the guy that girlfriend of his left him for a taller guy? some guy with gym shark?
>>
>>41128028
He now has another hot gf.
>>
>>41126482
>5'3, 180-190lbs ~11% bf
LMAO
>>
>>41126496
You aren't a chadlet you are a sperglet
>>
>>41126442
There's no such thing as a chadlet. You're either a Chad or you're not. Chads are never manlets. Try hard manlet shorties
>>
>>41129775
How does it feel to have to compete for air with grass and pet animals you short motherfuckers? You'll never breathe the air us real men breathe, the air is sweet up here you manlets
>>
>>41128028
She left him for the CEO of gymshark. So that guy is straight up ballin.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.