[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fried drumstick at 110 calories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: fried chicken.jpg (12KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
fried chicken.jpg
12KB, 293x172px
How is it even possible? I'm a cut and my friends want to go to church chicken tomorrow to buy 65 cent chicken legs and thighs and I was expecting one chicken leg to be like 300 calories but on their site its says one drumstick is 110 calories. How is that even possible? Is this a ruse or the holy grail of cutting meals?
>>
>>41125985

Probably just the meat itself is rated at 110 cal.

Breading, soaked oil not includded
>>
>>41125985
>all calories are equal
These are the same people who cry about not being able to get a six pak for summer.
>>
>>41125985

>110 cal for a single drumstick

Not worth it bro.
>>
>>41125996
>science don't real
Thanks bro
>>
>>41125985
It's only the outermost layer that has the breading and oil. Most of the food in it is just meat, which doesn't have that many calories.
What's dangerous is the sides, the little biscuits at Popeye's for example are 200+ each and I can easily put away 4 in addition to the main meal.

Most importantly,
>Church's
>Not Popeye's
>>
File: IMG_0141.png (579KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.png
579KB, 1080x600px
>>41125985
Fuck I've been craving fried chicken like no other...
>>
>>41125985
Churches chicken is having an awesome special on chicken legs and thigh's?

Tell us all more!
>>
>>41125993
They can't lie about the nutritional info like that on their site.

There's ways to make a lot of meals healthier. In the case of chicken the kind of oil, the kind of breading, all that plays into how many calories are in it.

That being said we don't have Church's chicken near me so I have no clue what kind of shit they serve so who even knows?

>>41127302
Not-as-fat fried chicken recipe

>chicken
>greek yogurt
>panko breadcrumbs

Use the yogurt to dredge the chicken instead of eggs, use panko instead of normal breadcrumbs. You can either fry it in coconut oil instead (I suggest in a pan to control the amount of oil used rather than deep fry) if you track carefully, otherwise bake it.

Don't forget to add spices to the breading or you'll be eating some bland shit.
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>41127355
>They can't lie about the nutritional info like that on their site.
>>
>>41127355
Thanks homie. I've already lost 45 and I have about 35 to go before I hit my deadline.

Been sticking to a strict diet lately, but I appreciate it though.
>>
>>41127395
Legally a chain restaurant cannot lie about nutritional info and has to provide it.

Do some places probably fuck this up? Yes. But it doesn't mean they're supposed to.

It's different from if I lied to someone and told them chicken was only 100 calories.

Don't be retarded.

>>41127440
No prob bro :) I'm in progress myself. I try to be strict but i also cook for two people, and he doesn't have the same dietary restrictions I have so sometimes I have to compromise and make a recipe work for me while still making him happy. As long as you don't try to use it as an everyday recipe it's a good one for just getting the craving over with without fucking up the whole day.

I suggest pairing it with a low carb, low sugar vegetable.
>>
>>41127468

Ya, I use to have that cravings problem. But I got to the point where the cravings are more annoying then demanding.

Does your bf cook to and you guys switch off? Or is it just you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.