[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast Weight loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Fat-Guy.jpg (39KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Guy.jpg
39KB, 650x360px
Hello /fit/, 4chan oldfag here. I have been working out a lot lately, but want to get rid of excess fat to look toned. Any advice? I came here because I can get effective but sometimes less than legal or somewhat painful alternatives. Thank you
>>
Same man. Bump
>>
File: IMG_2017-04-19_00-09-46.jpg (313KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017-04-19_00-09-46.jpg
313KB, 720x715px
>>41125671
Dropped about 30lbs in 2 months. I started by fasting then started jump roping and curling. Since I started working out I managed to get into the right mindset about working out regularly and eating healthy. For now I only enjoy jump roping and curling dumbbells. I only get time to work out at work and all i can bring to work is my jump rope and dumbbells, my diet has been a little sloppy but I've been working out daily and also smoking a lot of weed daily. I really want to impress this girl by August. I believe I can start doing more intense workouts for longer periods. Can I have the body I need to impress this girl by august? Idc about the sticky. I want to try to do more short term fasting diets. People have done it for fast body transformations and I'm determined to try them.
>>
>>41125671
Look up DNP.

You can also starve yourself with appetite suppressants. Look up the guy who didn't eat for 11 months and lost 240 pounds.
>>41125781
You too.

Your body fat provides all the energy your body needs a day. Literally starve yourself with multivitamins and some sort of drug to stop hunger.
>>
>>41125671

DNP

A buddy of mine is taking it for his second cycle. He lost 10 pounds in a week on the stuff and his only side was sweating like a whore in church, and of course the smell that comes with that sweat.

Recommend if you've got nothing to do for a week but sit around and sweat and if you've got zero heart conditions.

Also, don't take a fucking /fit/izen's recommendation. Do your own homework, decide for yourself, don't fucking Zyzz yourself.
>>
Thank you both very much. I'll look into that. I'm actually really muscular now, I just can't get this later off
>>
>>41125781
You taking caffeine? That'll help speed it up. DNP is the extremely dangerous, extremely effective route if you're about that
>>
File: tmp_23123-images(4)785515865.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23123-images(4)785515865.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>41125781
Do it breh
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>41125846

You might want to consider lotioning the fuck up, maybe before bed. Your whole goddamn body. You want as much elasticity and good health in that skin so you don't wind up with too much loose skin hanging off and lifeless udders for tits.

And hey man, I know this girl is important to you right now, but if it doesn't work out with her - fucking stick with it. There's a whole world of hot chicks out there, don't let one break your heart and fuck your potential.
>>
>>41125846
I highly recommend DNP. Literally the only way it kills you is if you overdose and don't fucking do your research.

Everything kills you in large doses.
>>
>>41125781
Damn. Congrats.
>>
There is no over night route you lazy piece of shit. Do it properly. If you take dnp you will die. You clearly havent got the discipline to stick to a simple diet so how are you gonna stick to recomended doses of a dangerous and potentionally lethal substance? You wanna impress her by august. Man the fuck up cunt. Diet. Excersise. Who the fuck wants short term? Faggots who are weak minded. Lift well. Eat well. Be swole in time. Dont rush and look like a saggy skelly waste clump of ham.

You have it in you to be better. So be better anon.
>>
Wouldnt smoking make you hungrier?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.