[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystal light and other water flavorings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

/fit/ is there any legitimate reason why i cant drink 1 or 2 of these packets a day to help me drink like 2 gallons of water? 40 cals per full packet and makes water delicious. I feel like drinking alot of water could help outweigh any small negatives it may have?
>>
>>41125468
some people are afraid of aspartame believing it causes health problems (which is bs) stevia is legit sugar free sweetner but can be too sweet for some
>>
>>41125482
Interesting
>>
>>41125468
I'll be honest with you OP, even fake sugars will trigger that sugar insulin response and will make it impossible (note: impossible) to not cheat on your intake of foods. The aspartame is also terrible for your health. If you want to be a faggot and drink flavored water then drink some Gatorade or something, that's actually healthier than drinking fake sugars.
>>
I've read that artificial sweeteners can trigger the same response in your body as regular sugar meaning your body thinks its legit calories even though it isn't and so it can trigger "fat storage" sooner since it gets tricked into thinking it already burned enough calories

don't have the source on me and might be BS but idk might as well skip that shit anyway and just drink good ol plain water
>>
>>41125522
>The aspartame is also terrible for your health.

No, it's not. Source or bullshit.

> water then drink some Gatorade or something,

>Don't drink water with aspartame, drink water with sugar and other shit.

>>41125468
You can drink them, but be careful on not being addict to, as some are addicted to Cola Zero.
>>
>>41125522
Impossible how? I don't know much about insulin response
>>
>>41125541
>source
Literally type aspartame into a search bar retard. It's not some obscure tinfoil knowledge. Aspartame will kill you.
>>
>>41125555
Not impossible but incredibly unhealthy to be triggering a response like that in the body without supplying. You're better off giving your body real sugar in that case or simply drink water.
>>
>>41125557
>Aspartame
https://aspartame.org/what-is-aspartame-chemically/

This is telling me there are over 200 studies saying it is safe
>>
>>41125557
I put it in google and i read that it is literally the most researched dietary substance and that there's no reproduceable evidence that supports it being bad for your health

Shoo shoo corn and sugar industry shill
>>
File: Lmttgmc.jpg (79KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
Lmttgmc.jpg
79KB, 688x688px
Lime/lemon juice only
>>
>>41125612
I do drink the shit out of lemon juiced water also. do you know of a product that is just pure lemon juice without shit added?
>>
File: lemon-juice-squeeze-bottle[1].jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lemon-juice-squeeze-bottle[1].jpg
5KB, 300x300px
>>41125638
These things right? I didn't look at the label much because I assumed it was pure juice
>>
>>41125653
hmm, i might go get some of them, damn i just bought like 5 containers of the great value sweeteners too.
>>
>>41125686
I'm sure those would be fine until you run out it's whatever suits your taste
>>
>>41125468

TL;DR basically you will never be postprandial unless sleeping... It might be a good alternative to a 2 liter of soda a day but NOT a good substitute for water...

Maybe if drinking a bucket of it once or twice a day (preferably once) will help you supplement water intake but don't drink it all day.
>>
>>41125710
I feel like people are blowing this shit out of proportion though, you are really comparing a 40 calorie packet of proven safe sweetener to drinking an entire 2 litter of soda? Obviously plain water is better, and i drink alot of it, i just thought this might help me with craving as a move into my cut.
>>
>>41125468
Excessive consumption of the food dyes they put in those will turn your excrement and bodily fluids weird colors. Not really a reason to not drink it just a headsup so you don't get spooked when you notice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.