[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Permabulk Master race, how to stay committed to the cut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 202x249px
When I bulk, I feel fat and I want to get shredded.
When I cut, I feel weak and want to get big and strong.
I'm in my early 30s, test is still testing high 700s, always been natural.
I've been at it for nearly 2 decades, I'm big for sure, lifts are great, I'm nearly the size of all.my bros on gear, just not nearly as cut.
I have good discipline, I just get bored. Everytime I try to do a serious cut, I flake out and get tired of it a few weeks in. How to stay motivated? I have a sexy fit wife, a black belt in bjj, I'm strong as shit, yolked, just not shredded. It's the one fitness goal that I never have been able to attain?

Any advice from serious bros? How to stay motivated,how to stay on track, and not go back to heavy sqwats and giant steaks?
Will I be a permabulk master race forever? Should I say fuck it, start using gear and other pharms so the results are faster before I tire of the cut?
>>
File: 1378253816622.jpg (82KB, 902x713px) Image search: [Google]
1378253816622.jpg
82KB, 902x713px
>>41124706
>tfw test 500 and im 22
>>
>>41124829
You were tested correctly right, free and total? Saliva or blood? 500 is fine with diet and hard work, not crazy gains, but respectable.
Most of my gym friends and few of the guys from bJJ are either on trt or full on roids. Im totally for it and think when done correctly it's great, I've just been very very lucky and genetically gifted. High test, thick wrists. I'm only 5'9, though. So there's that. I weigh 225, 17%. Natural meso-endomorph. Muscle never been a problem. Getting below 15% body fat is a son of a bitch. We all have our crosses to bear bro, stay at it.
>>
How much is it to get a test test?
>>
>>41124897
50-150 $ depending on insurance, specific style of test, etc. Lots of trt clinics are doing everything remotely now. Get it measured and get a base line at 25, that's what I did. I check mine yearly in my physicall visit to my clinician.
>>
>>41124879
doctor test blood sample 580 something test results
>>
Also, I have a feeling my cortisol and estrogen levels have an effect on my body composition. On my last blood work my estrogen and cort were both slightly elevated, not enough for the doc to prescribe arimidex but high end normal range.
Anyone have success lowering estrogen with otc compounds like DIM or Indole 3? I get like soft nips and little bitz of love handle fat. Seems like water retention. What about Androsta-3, 5-Diene 7, 17-Dione for estrogen and cortisol, heard it's an amazing compound?
>>
>>41125064
How do you feel? Libido, energy, strengrh? What's your bf% and size currently? And most importantly how long you been training CONSISTENTLY?
>>
>>41125104
0 sex drive 0 motivation im tired even when i sleep in bf is in the 20 to 25% range been awhile since i checked 5.11.5 im ob a cut atm trying to get down to 185lb as i have always been big even as a baby thankfully no gyno and very little loose skin. dont have ED either just have no drive sorta have to tell myself to MB
>>
>>41125104
oh shit forgot the training well before i was doing cardio then i had a back injury and didnt go to the gym for 2 months then i went back to some cardio and a little bit of weights here and there but nothing seriously then about 9 month ago i decided to do weight training 3 to 4 days a week and have been ever since i mean my number went up (135 TO 170 in 3 months) cant really sqaut cause of my sciatica sadly ;(
>>
>>41125273

Get on a steady program, big compound movements, 8-10 rep range, try to get stronger. Follow up with 20-30 minutes low intensity cardio. Get plenty of rest. 3-4 days a week is fine. Work on fixin your physicall and mental health so you csn squat and deadlift. What's your diet like? Get plenty of water and animal protein, don't buy into the supplement or whey meme, just eat beef and chicken, eggs.

DESU it sounds like your issue might be more mental than physicall. A test of 500 shouldn't be driving down your drive or libido that much at 22. I guess you could have a low free test and a lot bound up, but your doc would of mentioned it.

You said your sleep is shit, that's a big factor. Try some ZMA, melatonin, and gaba. You'll definitely sleep better and that alone should increase LH, Test, and GH. If that doesnt help you may have a sleep disorder, worth looking into.

Honestly though you sound a bit depressed. No drive, no libido, you don't have ED right? Try getting laid by some strange, even if your fucking ugly and have to pay for it, the company of a women may get you out of the slump. You may also need a psychiatric evaluation and a ssri, hard to say. Just keep at the lifting and address each issue until you sort yourself out.

Also remember to keep the intensity of your workouts high. Hard, heavy and short is better hormonally than long marathon sessions. And lift heavy, you ain't gonna grow less you want to lift some heavy ass weight. Get competitive and try to be the most alpha motherufcker in your gym. You.may never be, but just trying will elevate your level.
>>
File: 1489120700759.jpg (24KB, 534x397px) Image search: [Google]
1489120700759.jpg
24KB, 534x397px
>>41124879
Post pics.. you sounds like a fat motherfucker
>>
>>41125401

I'll get some pics up in a bit. On the mobile, not.home. I'm not fat, but not lean. That's the entire point of the thread broseph. Got a little sidetracked but I'm trying to gather the focus to stick with a long enough cut where I can get by bf down to 10% or so. I know how, I just get so fucking bored. And I don't compete in BB or need to get new pussy, so I'm just kind of at a loss desu.

225, 17% bf, measured last week, at 5'9. It doesnt look fat, my width and thickness with a lot of development hides the fat very well. Ive been lifting for nearly 2 decades. Most who see me think I'm yolked for what it's worth, but like I said, it's the one fitness related goal I've yet to attain, getting really lean. It's a bucket list thing.
I earned a black belt, I've one major ibjjf tournaments. I've competed in powerlifting, I'm chasing a 1500lb total, I've ran a half marathon. I've done a lot of shit, but ive never been ripped....
>>
>>41125515
Not trying to hate but 225 for a 5'9 guy sounds like a mega built fat lad.... unless youre not natty id say youre most likely 20%ish fat ....
>>
3 sets 3-6 reps of heavy weight until failure will get you strong and big as hell
>>
>>41126520
>>41125515
Yeah 225 at 5'9 at 17% is very impressive if you're telling the truth. Pics pls
>>
>>41124879
>5'9
>225
Sup Dale, tell Big Lenny and Jason I said "hi".
>>
Legit is this kit dale?
>>
>>41124954
>insurance
lel
>>
>Permabulk Master race, how to stay committed to the cut?
Wait a sec... Did I read this right..?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.