[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I develop a more alpha attitude?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: baneposting social hierarchy.jpg (474KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
baneposting social hierarchy.jpg
474KB, 1200x1850px
How do I develop a more alpha attitude?
>>
>>41123585

God, I love that pic.
>>
>>41123585
Pretty accurate I can imagine some people I know that would fit in beta positive and Alpha negative. Not sure where I fit in that though
>>
How the fuck is Bane an Alpha Male?

His entire thing was being a beta bitchboy to Talia. The entire description is completely opposite to Bane's character
>>
>>41123585
>tfw gamma+
Huh.. I don't guess I've ever honestly considered it.
>>
>material, social, and suxual desires
this entire thing was made by a fucking woman

F U C K O F F
>>
>>41123585
I am going to tell you how.

In elementary school I was a nerd and in middle school I got severe acne, I was always the tall lanklet beta guy that looked like a minefield. Girls wouldn't even notice me.

After I graduated I was enlisted (obligatory army service here). While in the army I ate, got strong, I was doing good, but the mindset was still the same untill one day on the field.

While doing field excercises I was sent to guard a trench in the woods for a night. The unit was separated by a hundred meters each having his own guard post. In the middle of the night, and this is pitch black night in the woods, having no fucking light because the battery died, I was attacked by a fucking wolf.

Want to become an alpha, go fight a wild animal and survive. No other faggot, be it a thuging nigger on the street, will give you a better experience what it means to be a male, than fighting for your life with a fucking wolf in hand to jaw combat in complete fucking darkness.
>>
>>41127292
I don't care if it's bullshit how did it end ?
>>
>>41124385
> t. dr. Pavel
>>
>>41127457
We lived happily ever after and are expecting our first litter of cubs in May.
>>
>>41127457

He died
>>
>>41123585
First you have to be Happy with yourself and then strive for more.

This can be as

>Get fit time to get smart
>Get fit and smart time to get money

Once you have all three you will be confident in yourself and whatever you do which will rub off into other people without you knowing it, because confidence isn't a show you put on for people it's something that comes from within because youve put in the work to earn it for yourself and no one can take it away from you because it is yours.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.