[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my image perception of women is skewed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1446950246457.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446950246457.png
181KB, 400x400px
>be 23 y/o virgin
>matched with girl on tinder
>she's dtf
>i'm hesitant
I've only started lifting seriously during the past 2 years, and more and more I find myself being disillusioned by how unaesthetic the majority of the population is. Should I still smash anyways? wut do?
>mfw
>>
>>41120902

Smash. At worst you ignore her afterwards and move onto another chick.
>>
>>41120902
Post your bod and her face we'll see if you could do better
>>
>>41120919

The wages of democracy imposing dysgenics. Not to mention that cities act like gravitational pulls where the talent (and looks) is sucked in from surrounding municipalities.
>>
>>41120920
Can't I'm at work, and I left phone at home. But i'm 6'0 at 168 @ around 17% bf. She's 5'9 (ish), I can't really tell her physique but she's not skinny but nor is she fat, is this what thicc is?? I'm guessing she's around 130-140 maybe.
>>
>>41120965
Do it then
>>
>>41120902
What are you asking really? Like, two years of lifting is more than most plebs. If some girl wants you to fuck her, good for you anon. But if you really are this conscious about your body, be prepared that she might not be into fitness and either know or care a shit what you think about it.
>>
File: netflix malcolm dewey.jpg (59KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
netflix malcolm dewey.jpg
59KB, 540x338px
>>41120965
>and I left phone at home.
>>
>>41121079
>What are you asking really?
>But if you really are this conscious about your body, be prepared that she might not be into fitness and either know or care a shit what you think about it.
Would you smash someone who you might not find necessarily attractive (even though normies might) due to having a warped view of aesthetics?
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>41121116
Why did you screenshot your fucking Netflix
>>
>23 y/o virgin

of course your perception of women is skewed, you clearly did not have a normal upbringing
>>
>>41121325
>of course your perception of women is skewed, you clearly did not have a normal upbringing
k
>>
looks like it's a no-go, got left on read.
>>
>>41120902
just do it to get your v-card revoked. after that, who cares, be the pickiest bitch made nigga you can be..

also - get a fap in or else cringe in horror as you come too soon, fuckboi.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.