[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the food being tampered with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: food-poison-400x400.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
food-poison-400x400.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
Hi /fit/,

I work out but am still overweight and seem to be gaining more weight even though i consume less calories. Is there something in the food that is poisoning my epigenetics? Are there forces that want the people to be fat and have health problems so they get more business?
>>
What's your daily food intake like? Drinks as well.
>>
>>41118309
no you're just retarded and can't do math

or you're lieing
>>
>Are there forces that want the people to be fat and have health problems so they get more business?
100%
>>
>>41118321
Though so.

>>41118324
1500 calories. I currently weigh 307 pds at 5'8

>>41118328
Not lying.

>>41118330
Who are these people?
>>
>>41118309
nigga go full retard just water to make your stomach full and when craving is too much go masturbate to forget
>>
>>41118358
>who are these people?
Big gov. Big companies/industries and hospitals. The shittier your health, the more you spend for treatments.
>>
>>41118358
>1500 calories. I currently weigh 307 pds at 5'8
Nope youre just a retard and cant into math lmao
>>
>>41118309
The illuminati and the jews made a deal with left wing landwhale space aliens who is soon going to invade. The alien's populace was scared of all the spooky walking human skeletons on earth and the alien's justice warrior race felt triggered and insecure.

So now all our food is pumped full of fat genes and stuff that lowers our metabolism so no matter what we eat or how much we eat of it we now gain fat.
>>
>>41118309
Most food is "tampered" with.

But you're likely just a confused fatass.
>>
>>41118388

>big gov

The government doesn't want a population of fat, unproductive people that they have to spend trillions of dollars every year on in medical costs.
>>
>>41118358
I don't just need calories, but what foods or drinks and if you're measuring. Not just getting a bag of chips seeing that it's 200 calories and not factoring in that it's per serving and finishing all 3 servings in the bag.
>>
File: 1328030677284.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1328030677284.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>41118358
>1500 calories at 307 lbs
>Not losing weight
Man I'm losing weight at 1600 calories at 150 lbs.

You are missing to count something important. I recommend to count EVERYTHING you put in your mouth in the beginning just to find this hidden culprit. Every drink you take, every peanut you eat, every cucumber slice you swallow, every tablespoon oil you add in your cooking, every drop of mayo on your sandwich. Man fuck it count every glass of water too just because.
>>
>>41118358
>5'8
>307 lb

Goddamn.
>>
>>41118559
Nah but the healthcare companies that make bank off them sure af lobby our politicians to keep that gravy train flowing.
>>
>>41118309
Yes it's being tampered with in the sense that supermarket food is synthetic garbage.
Visit the local market and buy from farmers.
>>
>>41118646

Everyone lobbies. They don't make bank because the government is helping them, they make bank because people choose to eat and live in unhealthy ways.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.