[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this achieveable natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: strong bald guy.jpg (95KB, 1388x766px) Image search: [Google]
strong bald guy.jpg
95KB, 1388x766px
And how long would it take /fit/
>>
>>41118293
1 week of not eating, 10 min of head shaving
>>
>>41118293
1-3 years.
That's close to natty peak for most men.
>>
>>41118326
There is a peak?
>>
>>41118348
Yes, after that they start roiding.
>>
>>41118535
What if you dont roid
>>
>>41118555
your gains start to wither away
>>
definitely, train hard for a couple years while bulking then cut down to single digit bf%
>>
>>41118615
but what if i keep training
>>
>>41118293

Takes 3 years, do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups and a 10 km run each and every day.
>>
>>41118692
But what if my muscles get sore

can i take 1 day off and do cardio instead
>>
>>41118348
Yes.
You'll reach what your body can maintain and build in terms of total muscle mass and strength within 10 years.

After that you'll be lucky to get a single pound of muscle in one dedicated year of training but the level of strength you'll have if you are dedicated and train at that peak will be obscene. Look up the concept of oldman strength.

Hopefully by that point you'll be happy with what you have and life a life where you'll be able to easily maintain that with 1-2 moderate workouts a week and being moderately active.
>>
>>41118293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvJHw64fxgQ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.