[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eat healthily 2500kcals green veggies and chicken and eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490695956728.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490695956728.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>Eat healthily 2500kcals green veggies and chicken and eggs and oats etc
>Binge on 1500+ kcals of cereal and milk
>12 hours later
>Hungry as fuck

Why am I like this, /fit/?
>>
Sugar increases hunger. (which is why they put it in everything, to make you want more of it.)
>>
>>41117758
Carbs arent filling
>>
I also have a huge fucking appetite. I can tank 2000 cals in one sitting with ease.
I finally started doing Intermittent fasting and its helping my cut. Eliminating breakfast gives me the ability to eat 2 more filling meals later in the day.
>>
>>41118071

As a recovering fatty, I can honestly say that I have eaten 5k+ calorie meals before.

I used to gorge and then not eat for a day but it still would average to like 4k a day. The urge is still there, and I'm worried that it always will be, you just have to find ways to suppress it.

I make all my food a week in advance and then put it in the deep freeze in the barn. That way when I do chores in the morning I can bring in my daily food, and there is a pretty good amount of shame in going to the barn to get food like an animal if I run out, which is enough to stop me from doing it.
>>
>>41119017
See, it's weird because in anorexic patients there's this theory/understanding that's taught which is that when you deprive your body, it then demands more energy to repair the internal damage done during the weight loss. Hence the extreme hunger. And doctors believe that the appetite, weight distribution, etc will equalise when you reach a 'body set point' which is your body's predetermined weight.

Doctors basically say to let the body gain to this point, because the appetite WILL stop eventually, and then to start lifting weights at this point to effectively turn the fat into muscle (not literally of course but the meaning is there. To build your body out of muscle rather than fat, while still listening to your body's natural cues).

t. Recovering anorexic who keeps relapsing because doctors don't give a fuck about whether you're fat if the alternative is being too thin to work. Their job is to make you eligible for work, without regards to your happiness or appearance, which is why I think all of what they told me is bullshit.
>>
>>41119742
When I was anorexic my doctor told me to gain 10kg, which would send me into chubby-status, the last thing I want.

I'd rather be sick than fat desu
>>
>>41119017
>The urge is still there, and I'm worried that it always will be
I was just like you and now i dont even crave sugary stuff any more. I`ve also got my portions right as well - meals are maybe 1/3 of what they used to be. Took me 5 years tho.
>>
>>41119780
Exactly this, which is why I keep relapsing.

My doctor says 'hurr the weight gain will equalise over time!' but then I look at my fucking love handles and stomach and remember where I started all those years ago, and purge/fast until it's gone.

It's exactly as you said. I would much much MUCH rather be thin and dying than chubby and live forever. What's the point of living if you aren't happy?
>>
>>41117758
You may be undercarbed because you eat nothing but rabbit chow and bullshit animal products all day.
Or maybe you lost weight

>>41118000
>Sugar increases hunger.
Incorrect, sugar in isolation decreases hunger more so than fat in isolation. But people usually eat sugar and fat combined in some delicious food which triggers overeating for pleasure.

>>41119742
Even normal weight loss changes the drive to eat substantially.
http://www.stephanguyenet.com/the-impact-of-weight-loss-on-the-drive-to-eat/
It's only reasonable to assume that this change would be even bigger in recovering anorexics.

The body set point is not a real thing though, although it kind of looks like that due to the hormonal/mental changes brought about by weight loss
>>
>>41119780
>>41120011
AND ALSO when I mention lifting weights to gain the weight as muscle without so much fat, completely understanding that SOME fat gain is necessary, Doc. Asshole literal says not to because it would 'hinder recovery'.

Literally saying 'the cure for anorexia is just to be fat, silly ;DDD' and then pretending it's a mental issue to disagree.

Fucking doctors man, I swear. My advice to anyone - ANYONE - reading this: if you have never been fat, don't EVER get fat. Under NO circumstances. If you have kids, don't EVER let them get fat. That is how you succeed as a parent: keep your kids healthy and teach them how to be. If they give you shit about vegetables then you ram it down their fucking throat. Teach them how to be happy WITHOUT associating it with sugar or shit food. Go play catch with them or something. Or shit even just show them your WoW toons or your favourite animes. ANYTHING that does not involve eating/overeating.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.