[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 94

File: 1490479102891.jpg (111KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490479102891.jpg
111KB, 608x800px
How are you holding up, /fit/?
>>
>>41113594
not well
>>
>>41113594
Tired. Blew off my diet.

Tomorrow, I'll get back on track.
>>
>need to register for CNA course
>hold on account from previous years fuck up in courses
>only 2 weeks until the course starts
>not sure if I can get the hold waived

I'm nervous. I need this for my degree
>>
>>41113594
Tremendous thanks anony, yourself?
>>
Pretty good, I thought that the tax deadline was today, but turns out it's tomorrow! That gives me one more day to file to defer my taxes.
>>
>>41113594
Gains are good
Life is bad
>>
File: 2d7.jpg (18KB, 704x315px) Image search: [Google]
2d7.jpg
18KB, 704x315px
>failed out of university
>back to being a NEET
>unable to get a job due to empty resume'
>trying to make money through alternative means
>failing in general
>lifts have gone to shit
>turning 30 soon

Parents can't support me forever.

If nothing changes by the time my parents die I'll just an hero.
>>
File: Monday Feels.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Monday Feels.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>41113594
>tfw yesterday a cute grill I was studying with commented on my muscles
>tfw today I ate 4 cheeseburgers and 2 hot dogs like a fat monster
>tfw too tired to do anything productive with my life
>>
Did hill sprints. Vomit a little. Feel good now.

Need to clean out after drinking for the entirety of the easter period. Feeling motivated
>>
I need to finish this paper tonight because I won't have time tomorrow. But I continue dicking around. Make it stop bruhs
>>
Nearly got scammed by a chiropractor today
Fucking snake oil salesman X 10000

Tried getting me to cut him a $2000 check to 'fix your subjugation and stenosis'
I'm curious what shit he tries to pull on me now because he said the first 2 visits were free where he takes xrays and evaluates.
Now that I'm turning him down I'm guessing he is going to be sending a $800 claim to my insurance for xray pics.

Found out today that he lost his license in North Dakota which is why he practices in my smaller town in Minnesota
>>
This is how I feel
>hhhhhuuuhhhhhhmmmmm
>>
>>41113656
Join the military
It is for fuck ups like you
They'll feed, cloth, pay and train you
>>
>>41113656
Try doing some research on how to lie on your resume, worked for me when I needed some kind of "experience" to get a warehouse job.
>>
>>41113594
Spent the last 4 days not exercising and eating everything in sight.
Gained absolutely nothing in weight and felt more energetic and more horny then usual.
>>
>>41113717
Not American AND I have chronic lung disease which means I can't join even if I literally wanted to join.
>>
File: zelda.png (495KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
zelda.png
495KB, 1280x800px
going fucking insane.
I just spent the last 10 minutes freaking the fuck out repeating "where can I go?"

I work 5 out of 7 days 10-8 and I am super lonely. I am 23 going on 24 in july and need to get a girlfriend. I am more fit than I ever have been, and I am my only motivator. I keep struggling and keep telling myself "keep struggling, struggler" and "keep going keep fighting".
I am super fucking positive and a great motivator for myself, but sometimes I have to snap myself out of the gym when I realize I am the only one there.

I don't know where to go to meet girls. I feel fucking clueless. I feel like I am just working and working out. I feel helpless. I want someone to just fucking hug me and tell me "I give a shit".

I am trying so fucking hard. My willpower is so fucking crazy but sometimes...man just sometimes.
>>
File: ylyl.webm (3MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
ylyl.webm
3MB, 540x360px
>>
After 4 years I'm finally with my oneitis, the girl that I think is perfect.

My deadlift is stalling though
>>
File: 1480442527489.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480442527489.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
I like the guy I see when I look in the mirror now, just waiting on that gf lads
Getting dinner with an attractive arab girl tomorrow we'll see how it goes
>>
File: 1481853259593.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1481853259593.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>41113773
how old are you

give me faith
>>
>>41113656
I make 75k at a job I literally don't remember applying for. I have only a high school diploma and been working here for little over a year yet I'm pretty much a priority at this point.

Move to the Midwest. There's literally hundreds and hundreds of jobs
>>
>>41113743
Go volunteer and join clubs. But don't do it to meet girls, do it just to do more constructive things in your life. A woman will come eventually if you keep at it.
>>
>>41113743
go on your phone and download tinder
you will eventually get a date with a decent girl
slobber the fuck out on her face at the end of the night and go on from there
>>
Pretty shitty. It keeps getting worse
>>
>>41113665
own that shit. be a FIT monster
>>
>>41113780
20, not sure if that will be good or bad news to you
>>
>>41113804
egh this is my post
>>41113743
I just feel like a fuckin loser.

>>41113786
what clubs could I possibly join?
>>
File: 1329584659590.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1329584659590.gif
371KB, 500x375px
My whole view on girls was shattered when my friend took "being a creep" to a whole new level and after 3 months of pursuing finally got in a relationship with this chick. By creep I mean he basically played lap dog to her, followed her fucking everywhere (including going to her classes), wrote her a fucking SEVEN PAGE love letter, etc.

I guess I'm doing okay, shit's kinda lonely moving to an apartment from living on campus in a dorm with tons of people. Guess I didn't realize how extroverted I truly was.
>>
>>41113829
>what clubs could I possibly join?
ones related to your major?
>>
File: 1491788372291.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1491788372291.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>41113594
>parents are divorcing after 22 years of marriage
>father regrets ever having a family
>diagnosed schizophrenic recently
>about to finish highschool
>every girl wants to fuck me now that I'm buff not knowing that I am literally insane
>schizophrenia always gets in the way of my chances to ever have a gf
I really don't know how I feel about all this anymore
>>
>>41113613
"I will do X tomorrow" is a dangerous mindset, start right now, and you're gonna make it
>>
>>41113607
Hang in there my man. We're all in this together.
>>
>>41113843
>marketing

;_;
>>
File: IMG_1922.jpg (112KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.jpg
112KB, 560x480px
>>41113849
how the fuck does it feel to be wanted?

Hell, I would know the feeling if I JUST TALK TO SOME BITCHES THAT STARE AT ME

WHY THE FUCK DO I FEEL MORE AFRAID NOW THEN WHEN I WAS A SLIGHTLY CHUBBY NECKBEARD?

I FUCKING SHIT YOU NOT I ASKED OUT MORE GIRLS AND WAS TURNED DOWN EVERY TIME, BUT NOW THAT I LOST 20 POUNDS FROM 180 TO 160 AT SIX FEET TALL THAT EVEN THOUGH BITCHES LOOK AT ME, I AM STILL IN THE MINDSET OF "THEY WILL ALL REJECT ME!" I AM STILL TRAUMATIZED FROM WHEN I WAS FAT AND ALWAYS REJECTED.

I EVEN WAS SITTING DOWN WITH MY PARENTS AT A STARBUCKS AND MY DAD TEXTED ME THAT THE BITCH RIGHT NEXT TO ME WAS EYE RAPING ME AND SO THEY LEFT SO I COULD TALK TO HER AND I STARTED A CONVERSATION, THINKING I HAD A CHANCE SINCE SHE KEPT LOOKING AT ME AND THAT I LIFT NOW.
THEN SHE TOLD ME IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CONVERSATION THAT SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND. I FUCKING HATE WHEN BITCHES DO THAT TO LET YOU KNOW "STOP TRYING". HOW ABOUT YOU STOP SENDING FALSE FLAG SIGNALS, YOU STUPID, FUCKING, SLUTS!

HOLY SHIT I AM PISSED. I FUCKING HATE GIRLS SOMETIMES BUT GOD DAMNIT I AM ONE LONELY MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>41113829
Ah, I don't know what the hell I'm doing with girls either
I can identify with you lifting for yourself because that's all there is for you. As far as getting a gf goes you just gotta get out there and not be afraid to shoot your shot (this is much easier for me because of sheer numbers at college)
>>
>>41113866
go spend your time between classes in the business student lounge or someshit. That's how I met people at my uni, by spending time in the physics student lounge.

And there's a club for literally anything at most unis, you like any particular vidya? Sports? Try some out, fencing, tennis, judo, w/e. There's a LOT of shit to do on campus. Check out the involvement fairs where all of the clubs recruit.
>>
File: 1481031095492.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1481031095492.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
hit a OHP pr yesterday at 135lbs / 1 Plate for 2 reps.Then deloaded for the next set.Proceeded to pull my neck muscle on that lightweight and now i'm in my bed.even getting up hurts.I'm worried if this pain will last longer than one week.

fml senpai
>>
>>41113743
download meetup app.its not for dating, you could find meetups related to whatever the shit you're interested in.
>>
File: 1490790216192.jpg (87KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490790216192.jpg
87KB, 800x530px
>>41113594
>wanted to enlist in Navy after high school so I could have time to mature, travel, get job experience, and ultimately save money for education
>parents against the idea of enlisting, don't want me to be some mutt, tell me to go to college to be an officer
>pressured into going to college, loans up the ass to pay for it
I'm doing well but I fucking hate it here, I have no drive to get anything accomplished and I feel like college has done absolutely nothing for me.

I wish I had enlisted like I fucking wanted to. Fuck me for listening to everyone but myself. At least then I could have the chance to attend college without debt.
>>
>>41113763
she won't be perfect

they never are

glad you're happy though
>>
File: 1486204380998.jpg (67KB, 461x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486204380998.jpg
67KB, 461x500px
>>41113940
god damn, I feel a shred of hope. I will do that.

I understand the best way to meet people is to "get out there". I always make fun of my coworkers for being normies and knowing where all the action happens all the time. I swear, normies just fucking know what is going on all the time. I'll download that app, and hope I have days off where I can "get out there".

Next month on the 12th is an anime convention nearby..it's suppose to be big too. Hopefully I can meet someone. Fucking hell...
>>
File: feels.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>41113885
i feel your pain bro, but I've never even asked a girl out or anything

I don't know what I'm even afraid of it's just that my mind is always really disorganized so I can't form sentences well
>>
File: O8b4hFz.jpg (55KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
O8b4hFz.jpg
55KB, 480x270px
I'm on leave, so as usual my whole life becomes the hotel room scene from Apocalypse Now
>>
>>41113594
I've been racking my mind trying to be more social, actively flirting, and fighting off the delusions my anxiety gives me. I hate this and I want off the wild ride. But I hit 2 plate deadlift and a dude at the gym complimented my progress. Kind of mixed feelings right now. Tell me it gets better.
>>
>>41113977
Don't punch the mirror and see where it goes, breh
>>
File: IMG_2726.jpg (80KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2726.jpg
80KB, 640x606px
Met a guy I actually liked. we hit on great and I can't believe that he didn't feel the mutual chemistry. (I assume.) he was complimenting the shit out of me, couldn't keep his hands off me and I didn't even put out. Texted me as soon as I had left the venue.

Back to never even trying cause I hate it how men can give every signals from the book but still not be interested. You can basically never know if a man in sincere or if you are just thi closest potential masturbation hole.
>>
File: 1489893738110.png (124KB, 270x273px) Image search: [Google]
1489893738110.png
124KB, 270x273px
>>41113594
>>
>>41113885
Not the guy you replied too, but the one time I was actually desired by a girl was one of the best feelings I've ever had. Couple months later and I'm still hurting from her leaving me.

Women are a meme, focus on getting your life in order and make sure you can be happy alone first.
>>
>>41113665
Why didn't you ask her out?
>>
>Final tomorrow I barely studied for
>Discovered that I'll probably need to take 2 nore semesters in before I can graduate instead of one like I previously thought
>Only prof who can help me get the credit I need to graduate in one can't be fucked to answer my emails
>Court date in 2 months where I'm most definitely going to get my license suspended
>When that happens I definitely won't be able to afford insurance anymore
>Found a lawyer who be able to minimize the suspension but I can't even afford his $150 retainer right now.

I'm hanging in there. It's not easy, but I'm hanging on.

Fuck Im stressed.
>>
>>41113743
You sound like a good person. You should go to church, give it a try. It takes time and effort like anything worth it but you WILL find a community who cares. You may even find a qt with strong morals (aka a good girl).
>>
>>41113788
>tinder
>decent girl

That's like opening a pack of Pokemon cards and finding a holo Charazard anon.
>>
>>41113594
I had it all figured out and shit didn't turn out the way I planned them to...Now im back in school studying my ass off for I-dont-even-know what.

All I've got to look forward to are gains, but I feel myself sinking back into a depression 'cause I've lost the frustration, the anger, the disgust for fat that I once had which was a massive drive.
>>
>>41113885
Dude your doing it backwards. I'm 6' and at 165lbs I was a skeleton. Now I finally hit my goal wait of 180lbs (still 10%bf) and I'm finally getting miried. Next level is 190lb. GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG GOMAD!
>>
>>41114151
Keep going homie.
>>
>>41113930
DUDE you are me. Did the same thing on on OHP two weeks ago. Fuck it hurt so bad at first that I had to miss church. My gym bro told me to just work out muscles that don't agrivate my neck.
So for the last two weeks I've been doing bench press, arm, and abs.

>turned my injury into an reason to workout only my glamour muscles for two weeks.

Feels pretty okay bro.
>>
mom is being a disgusting alcoholic as usual but i'm doing about as best as i can.
how do i get her to stop bros? it's like taking care of an overgrown child i hate women
>>
>>41113954
You can drop out anon. In your scenario it sounds like the best option. Just make sure your getting into the navy first.
>>
>>41113594
About to run my first semi marathon.
My goal is to just finish it running and not walk. My body can take it but it's a mind game. Lifts have long since stalled but hey cardio kills gains.
I kind miss my ex. Haven't seen her in 6+ months. I miss sleeping with her. Not sex or anything just hugging hen and going to sleep. Can't have that connection with anyone I've met since. But I don't miss the fights, stress and sadness that follows her wherever she goes.
>>
Just finished up the last of my major school work before the final exams, so I'm feeling pretty elated now. Although I just learned that auditions for 2 shows I'm interested in are being held next week, so I have a lot to prepare for.

/fit/-wise, I had a weird day because I tried squatting but felt a bad pain in my right hamstring and went home. A few hours later it was fine so I went back and did the normal routine. No clue what it was and it hasn't bothered me since, but I'm keeping an eye on it
>>
File: 1492099533841.jpg (108KB, 602x915px) Image search: [Google]
1492099533841.jpg
108KB, 602x915px
>>41114252
I don't know anon.
My moms a pill junkie. We're in the same boat. She just rationalizes whatever she does justifies it and than loads up on meds. Kidneys are in danger of failing.
Shes unemployed and constantly physically provokes me. If it wasn't for my dear ol' dad I'd just fuck off and never see her
>>
>>41114252

The change has to come from within for alcoholics, I think. It has to be a part of them.

I've tried with my father but there's no insight, and he is like a child too. He'll just keep doing what is easiest until he eventually dies.
>>
>>41114281
just the ham creeper nothing to worry about
>>
I think my gf has completely lost interest in me. It's ok I don't need women just keep lifting
>>
>>41114289
yeah my mom constantly tells me to have grandkids for her when she's drunk but on top of smoking half a pack a day and drinking 3 bottle of wine a night i don't see why she thinks she'll even live to see a grand kid turn 12. maybe i should tell her that
>>
>>41114292
>just the ham creeper
Well now I'm very worried
>>
>>41114080
I had a similar experience except that i'm male.
Women are way worse when it comes to this subject because we don't play the emotional games that women do, we are linear and logical, you can actually find a coherent reason as to why a guy does x or y, even if that reason leaves you upset.
We don't text you "i'm missing you" only to ignore you while hanging out with someone else the very next day.... Fuck.
>>
>>41114301
nah just keep doing what you're doing bro

[spoiler]tfw im the ham creeper[/spoiler]
>>
>>41114252
Hold her accountable and establish some boundaries.
I'm both from a family of alcoholics and a recovering alcoholic myself.
If you can't get her to seek professional help then youd do better to just run
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 257x196px
>>41113594
Current in week four & one half of my cut.

>1500 calories per day
>can barely function
>just end it already

Still haven't cheated yet, but I'm losing willpower by the day.
>>
>>41114312
she will never seek professional help i can tell you that. what pisses me off the most is the drunk driving because it's so low and it's something failures do and i'm ashamed to have to associate myself with a drunken idiot.
>>
I broke up with her since I thought it would help us both. Shes been in a struggle with both anorexia and poverty, and I hoped that being away from familiar faces could help her body image. Me obsessing with weight and body fat % probably wasn't helping.

She's dated since then and I've been on one date with somebody who ended up telling me that she saw me as a friend.

I saw a photo of us, cried for a bit, and now I'm super drunk, so I confessed my feelings and sent her 299.99 (the maximum facebook lets you send over the messenger app). It's less than 1/10 of my bank account but I want her to know I care. Honestly I might just need affirmation that I'm a caring person but $300 is worth that anyways.

She said she would cancel it but I removed my debit so she can't anymore.

Also, this happened even though I took my medication (bipolar depression/major depressive disorder) so I'm going to accept it as a rational thought. If I get angry about it later I'll just max out on it.
>>
I've injured my ankle a bit more than one and a half month ago. Was resting in bed for a month, but i had to get up and do school and work, cause i didn't want to fail. Now it's healing really slow, and i'm afraid i might never make a full recovery.
I can only squat till halfway, and after 5-10 km of walking it starts to hurt pretty bad.
Not being able to go running is really bad for my self-esteem too.

Other than this i'm alright.
>>
File: 1492019916751.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1492019916751.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>41114080
Are you my any chance fat?
He was probably just trying to be nice and not hurt your feelings.
Wait what am I saying, of course your fat why else would you be on fit
>>
>>41114333
Good job abandoning your friend in need then rationalizing that it was the right thing to do afterwords. With friends like you, right? XD
>>
File: Life.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
Life.png
34KB, 700x471px
>>41113594
In over my head at my internship.
Cried for about an hour. a bit ago.
All my realtionships are shallow. Friends, Girls.

Not doing well friends.
>>
>>41114333
Also I'm jamming out to Ship Wreck - Vessel and I keep hearing "please don't let go" so that either fits my mood or I'm completely fucked in the head and beyond redemption.
>>
>>41114257
Seriously considering it. If I enlist, I'm looking at something like aerographer's mate. If I go through with college, then I'll get my commission and do METOC.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>41114345
Better than me, I'm a senior in Uni and I have 5 weeks worth of finance homework to do in like 2 weeks.

>considering sudoku
>>
>>41113594
Did an hour of cardio today I got home from work this morning. Not trying to bulk up just need to lose my beer gut.
>>
File: 1490024205810.png (547KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490024205810.png
547KB, 702x960px
>>41114333
You're a fucked up puppy anon. Seek professional help
>>
File: 1492137631390.jpg (46KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
1492137631390.jpg
46KB, 640x466px
>>41113594
Just bulged a disc 2 months ago today, i am considering giving up on my life. nothing is fixing it i am in pt doing th shit all day and it still hurts.
>>
File: 1481181397271.jpg (358KB, 716x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1481181397271.jpg
358KB, 716x1027px
Just watched Your Name (Kimi no Na Wa) and I feel fucking lonely as shit. Also got sick for the third time this year and my little noob gains are disappearing. I'm fucking about to be 25 and still a kv. Where did it all go so wrong and what can I do to change it?
>>
>>41113656
Bartend
go to college for an straight forward career that won't fade away or break your body down.
(paralegal or something)

don't an hero

or else I have less reason to keep going too.
>>
>>41114371
>Just watched Your Name (Kimi no Na Wa) and I feel fucking lonely as shit. Also got sick for the third time this year and my little noob gains are disappearing. I'm fucking about to be 25 and still a kv. Where did it all go so wrong and what can I do to change it?
>I gave up on romance, I am going to see the movie because it made me happy .
>>
Finally decided to get out of Chad mode, got tired of not having someone to love and have some quality time with so I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago after texting for like 3 months. She's nice, good personality,not a gainz goblin, makes her own money, not materialistic, and genuinely likes me. It feels good bros. The issue is, I still can't let the other girls go... I usually have unread conversation from shit tons of girls just so I could get happy on a crappy day by looking at them. Hopefully, I don't fuck things up and she sticks with me. Wish me luck boys.
>>
File: Aqua 06.jpg (61KB, 750x662px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua 06.jpg
61KB, 750x662px
>>41113594
I just want to get out of this wheel chair and my bulge disc heal omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: sudoko.png (366KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
sudoko.png
366KB, 394x394px
>>41114353
This to will pass friend.

>I hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 214x161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 214x161px
>>41114384
>getting out of Chad mode
>>
File: image.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133KB, 528x321px
>>41114401
>>
>>41114333
Now is the time you message her at 12:00 midnight and say

"You owe me now, I will find you in a few hours."
>>
File: 1486071151228.jpg (59KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486071151228.jpg
59KB, 846x1024px
>>41114353
>report due in less than 12 hours, have had a month to work on it
>just started an hour ago
Why do I do this to myself
>>
Shin splints aren't going away, but my application for some sortation job got through

Feels potentially alright
>>
I'm starting to realize I'm actually quite a good guy, I have nice job, Im even started flirting with girls, I feel like I can really win the voices in my head that tell me I'm not worthy and will fail.

I might even ask the qt from my work to go out, and I'm not really scared of her rejecting me.

To sum it up I'm hoping for the best, but also not really afraid of failing.
>>
>>41114376
I'm confused by this post. What are you trying to say?
>>
File: atJp8I0.jpg (47KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
atJp8I0.jpg
47KB, 512x384px
>>41114431
I know this feeling
>>
fucking terrible, this girl i caught feelings for just denied me fucking her for the third night in a row. it's basically good to go, but tn she said she was really tired and needed to go home when i started to make a move towards her pussy after making out for like 10 fucking min. idk how much longer i can take being denied before i just peace her because of the frustration.
>>
>>41114459
Weird, I would never make a move at work, seems super unprofessional and bound to cause problems down the road.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (3KB, 110x178px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3KB, 110x178px
Like a raggity ass motherfucker
>>
>>41114489
She's temporary worker so no problems down the road, and I feel like it's a risk worth taking
>>
Grandma's (whom I live with) car is steaming for some reason so I have to deal with that in the morning. Trying to figure out something active to do in the next two days as I have them off. I would go hiking but it's supposed to rain. I feel good about the past week as far as my fitness. Hit my macros and followed my routine to a T. Started EC stack this week to try to lose the last 10-15 lbs. I'm doing alright.
>>
>>41114249

nice man i hope that goes well for you.and sounds like a plan, i hate my my 14.5 arms anyway.

cheers
>>
>>41114318

you can do it senpai, do it for those sweet sweet mires
>>
> Waiting to hear back from a bunch of jobs
> Waiting to hear back from a bunch of girls

I fucking hate this
>>
File: spicie meatbal.jpg (30KB, 587x606px) Image search: [Google]
spicie meatbal.jpg
30KB, 587x606px
Was shitty, getting better, job isn't giving me much hours and me and my girl are looking for a house so we can begin our adult lives together, so I'm looking for more reliable work, only 23 so I'm alright for my age I guess.
>>
>>41113594
Did well on my diet yesterday until dinner. I'm cutting aggressively so I'm on about 1500cals/day for 3 days then 4 day break. I'm used to eating 2300+ so the first day I couldn't think about anything else but how hungry I was. I broke for dinner. My gf and I shared a pizza. Yesterday I was a failure. Today will be better.
>>
>>41113594
2nd lowest point in my life.
>>
>>41113613
The "I'll do it tomorrow." mindset is pretty dangerous man. In the words of Louis Rossman "The biggest lies we tell ourselves all start with 'tomorrow'."
>>
File: 1491509074410.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491509074410.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>41114431
4 hours later I'm half assing it but I'm almost done, it could be a lot worse I guess. Fuck it, I don't even care about this stupid ass lab.

I regret enrolling every day, I wish I had enlisted instead.
>>
File: 1491169125171.jpg (11KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491169125171.jpg
11KB, 281x281px
terrible. every plane i hear is on a bombing strafe. every helicopter is wartime equipped. everywhere i look i see the bomb. every alarm an early warning siren. i cant shake the thought that we're gonna get washed away in nuclear fire damn this second cold war
>>
File: 89964_170.jpg (9KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
89964_170.jpg
9KB, 170x170px
>>41113697
>>
I'm feeling like shit. I've never felt worse in my entire life and it's only going to get much worse. In the past the thought of suicide was just something you casually think about, but now I'm seriously considering. Dying seems better than living this shit lonely life for another 40 years at least.
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
i bought 3 months of gym membership almost 3 weeks ago and i still haven't gone because i'm terrified of big guys at the gym because i'm the dyelest lanklet you've ever seen i'm not sure what time of the day it might be empty (not open at night)

i don't have a real program and i'm not sure about nutrition yet because i can't make food (neet living with mom and dad)
>>
>>41113645
this is my life every day
>>
>>41115671
I'm a dyel skinnyfat that is restricted to a gym crowded all the time, sometimes you just gotta suck up your self-consciousness and get in there. No one started out big and strong.
>>
File: IMG_2626.jpg (82KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2626.jpg
82KB, 500x399px
>Been having a rough time with ubi
>not actually hard
>I'm unconsciously forcing myself into believing it
>body hasn't been in nice shape since 2015
>looking mediocre
>somehow some girls still find it attractive
>can't trust strangers
>can't easily build friendship
>flashbacks of Oyasumi PunPun fucking my day up
>last relationship I had lasted about 1 month
>she left me because I was doing high intensity cardio
>>
Been going to the gym for about a month and a half now. Never really got a pump going once so said fuck it, bumped up my wieght, pushed through the sets and got a great pump going, felt confident to look at my arms in the mirror and actually sorta liked what I saw. Im still a skinnyfat DYEL but fuck me I needed that.

Rant over youl all make it brahs
>>
File: feelsbadmanhands.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadmanhands.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>41115690
i know but most people got muscle growth during growth spurt just by doing whatever hobbies they had i think most men can do at least 3 pull ups when they've never worked out and i can't do a single rep

i think i'm going to go tomorrow morning but i'm not sure what time because before 8am there'll be people who work out before work and after 8am-11am there will probably be stay at home moms etc.

i'm scared
when i was 16, 5 years ago i went for two weeks at around closing time but on the last day there were 3 big powerlifter guys listening to loud music so i turned 360 walked away and never came back

if only i hadn't pussied out back then i could weigh like 50lbs more by now
>>
>>41115751
I know your feeling, I curse myself for being intimidated when I was younger. I couldn't do a single pull up before a month or so ago, and now I can do about four for a few sets.

Just because you can't do something now doesn't mean it can't be done. Like you, I'm coming from nothing. I hadn't touched a damn barbell in my life before the beginning of February. Some people started before others, but take advantage of the time you still have.

I'm not gonna go into my mid-20s without any strength, I've got to keep going. I hate having to deload because I look like even more of a damn shrimp and I hate that I'm weak and can't use a ton of weight, but I have to keep going. Maybe one day I'll lift even more, I'll run farther, but I've gotta keep pushing from the point I'm at now.
>>
>>41113594
frustrated. I have no problem getting girls' numbers but goddamn if it isn't near impossible to get a meeting set up without them flaking out on me
>>
>>41115844

Maybe you're scaring them into giving them your number and they're doing it to get rid of you

Maybe you could try a gentler approach. It would be less successful but a number would be more likely to mean an actual date
>>
Last weekend was a really shitty weekend for me.

On Saturday, my girlfriend broke up with me. On Easter Sunday, I found out my grandpa's cancer has gotten even worse and it's looking like he'll kick the bucket.

I've been better
>>
Heard from my buddy (same social group) that he and a couple others helped the ex move to another flat. Apparently the new guy she's dating, whom she didn't want to continue things with me for and I think her harpie friends helped convince her to do so as well, was too busy to help her out.

Not sure whether to be humored or feel a little bad. I genuinely believe she's a good person, just easily influenced by not so influential friends
>>
Horrible, I've been actively trying to steal the girl I have a crush on from her bf, and the absolute scumminess of this hit me yesterday.

I'm just going to ghost her now, I feel like a fucking loser.
>>
>>41113961
>anime convention
My life was in order until I started watching anime and reading manga
>>
>>41113743
Stop worrying about girls anon, women fucking suck anyways.
If you're fit just start going to bars every week until eventually you sperg your way into a fuck buddy.
>>
>>41113594
Awful. Unemployed since graduation last June. In October I did a TEFL course which I loved but ideally I've been wanting something that pays a bit more than minimum wage, plus my dad is very sick and I don't want to live thousands of miles away and not be able to afford to fly home if he gets worse.

Applying in UK I've had constant rejections and after spending 7 months basically completely alone at home (away from my friends who live hundreds of miles away) my anxiety levels are through the roof, I avoid all calls from recruiters since I've forgotten how to sound enthusiastic, I'm depressed, a shell of the person I was a year ago.

Trying not to think about the fact that I've been single for two years now and that's not gonna change any time soon.

Only thing i have going for me is the gym, it's the only area of my life where I'm seeing improvements. I've mentioned it a few times to my friends when they ask how things are going. One friend, who has everything going for him atm, new job and life in London said "omfg you're obsessed. we get it, you go to the gym", so I don't even talk to most of my mates anymore, I'm fucking toxic.

Now I have a gap on my CV that's growing and growing and have no way of explaining it.
>>
did poorly on my exam today, stressing out over a job application that I desperately need to work out and stuck on the project I need to finish for it, coming down with a cold, too strung out to lift

next week'll be better but I've got a long way to go to get there
rate comment subscribe
>>
>>41113961
If you think you're going to meet anyone remotely fuckable at an anime con you're sadly mistaken.
>>
File: ivysaur_448.png (31KB, 481x584px) Image search: [Google]
ivysaur_448.png
31KB, 481x584px
>>41113594

Skinny faggot here, started lifting two months ago and gained 4kg. Some people noticed i got bigger but overall I'm still weak. Gonna start this program and hopefully i will be able to bench one pl8 by the end of three months. Currently only benching half a pl8.

Also getting along quite well with a qt3.14, hopefully things go well and i will make her my gf..

This is good.
>>
File: Respectdogesanonymity.jpg (260KB, 632x645px) Image search: [Google]
Respectdogesanonymity.jpg
260KB, 632x645px
I'm in the worst shape of my life and I'm balding pretty badly at 22.
I started lifting again and cutting hard, lost 10lbs, but totally fucked up over easter weekend.
I'm flying out to a new city for a job interview this week with a really great though.
But the only person I know within three states of the city is my beautiful successful fit ex gf. I don't want her to see me like this.
Or think that I moved there because of her. And im having to think long and hard about if she's influencing my decision to live there.
>>
>>41114289
You won't be able to change them, in fact, if you try you'll crumble with them.
Focus on yourself, kick ass, succeed and move on, it's all you can do, and maybe, if you're lucky they'll see you trying and it will motivate them to follow suit.
>>
>>41114304
Not sure how you missed it but about 95% sure the person you're replying to is a gay man.
>>
>>41115699
>Oyasumi PunPun
Wish I'd never heard of it. Fucked me up mentally, especially as I lost a grandparent and one of my colleagues around the time I read it.
>>
>>41114318
How much of a deficit are you on?
>>
File: 1484345403286.png (973KB, 601x566px) Image search: [Google]
1484345403286.png
973KB, 601x566px
>want to go back lifting
>poor and cant afford gym membership
>>
>>41114333
>gf is battling mental illness
>leave her

Having had it done to me, that hurts man.

Also don't OD on your meds. You're gonna make it anon.
>>
File: 1392725157454.jpg (3MB, 3773x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1392725157454.jpg
3MB, 3773x4000px
>>41116020
I wish someone could sticky this
>>
>>41113594
>tfw every time I masturbate my dick starts to bleed because the skin on my foreskin is so dry

Is this normal? I have been worrying I might have yeast infection or something but that can't be because I haven't done anything that could give me that. I just want this to stop.

Please respond. I haven't told anyone because I'm a little embarassed about this.

Reposting this from another thread because I want to know what the fuck is up.
>>
>>41114459
Go for it anon. You are a good guy. If she says no, it's her loss. She won't know what she's missing out on. Not everybody can battle themselves and come out on top. I know I sure as hell cant. I admire the fuck out of you man.
>>
>>41113594
With glue, duct tape, and a little spit
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>41115611
Let it out anon
>>
>>41116087
Go to a fucking doctor if your dick bleeds, not an anonymous lifting forum
>>
>>41116109
I mean it doesnt bleed, the skin just cracks and it hurts like a motherfucker.
>>
>>41115671
Big guys (for you) at the gym won't care if you're a skinny fat DYEL. Chances are they were the same way when they started lifting. Nobody will care if you're lifting less than them.

As for a routine, do starting strength. It'll get you familiarized with the major lifts and serve as a great start to getting stronger.
>>
>>41116114
same. it's nothing, just use a bit of lubricant
but first, do nofap so it heals
>>
>>41115751
if you turned a 360 you would have spun in a full circle and continued walking into the gym you FUCKING IDIOT
>>
I spent my entire weekend sleeping. Went to bed sunday evening and didn't get up again until tuesday morning.

It's been months and I'm still bitter and angry as fuck that this woman I was interested in went out of her way to fuck me over.
>>
>>41116167
Lurk more.
>>
First year of college, got in the best law school in my country after losing 135 pounds and I still feel like shit.
I feel like I'm such a fucking bore to every single person I talk to, even though I have an interest and have a certain amount of knowledge about almost every hobby or interest. I can't talk to people without feeling like they are loathing the time that they are forced by social contrivances to spend talking with me. I can't make new friends and having a gf is fucking out of my grasp by miles.
But I keep lifting, and I just started Intermitent Fasting to see where it goes. I also quite like the course i'm in at the uni. But that feeling of isolation is death.
If it wasn't for two things I think i'd alredly be dead, one is the madman voice inside of my head that keeps pushing me forward to my objectives, the other is you guys here on /fit/, with whom I can empatize, converse and laugh.

Thank you all so much.
We are all gonna make it.
>>
>>41116227

Get through your law school man, focus on yourself more than your friends, people come and go if they're not childhood friends, at least in my opinion.

Just keep lifting and doing intermittent fasting and get through that law school my dude.

May I ask where you are from? Because I have pretty much the same situation and plans, planning to study law after I graduate.
>>
>>41116173
just let it go , if it's been months, gotta move forward
>>
>>41116320
I'm from Brazil, my man.

I may be quite biased to say this but I'd recommend law school to anyone, it's one of the most flexible profession there are.
Also, thank you for your counsel, friend.
>>
>>41116341

I don't let things go. Bitch lied to me, used me, and insulted me. Tried to turn my friends against me.

But that's not really the issue. She can rot for all I care. I'm just sick of being treated that way in general.
>>
>>41116227
Don't silence that voice in your head, sometimes it is the only one you can trust. Keep fucking pushing. Don't fucking quit.
>>
>>41113885
Because now you don't have your appearance to blame. You're frightened because you know that if you fuck up, it's most likely your personality. I've been there, I know what it's like.
>>
Well not too long ago got another pinched nerve in the same spot. The day after I had diarrhea plus a headaches and the pinched nerve got worse in pain. The next day I fell with a fever with all the same symptoms I just said.

Still coming out of it the pinch nerve is still there(not as bad) but rest of it is gone. Lost 8 pounds from the diarrhea muh gainz

Doctors also told me no lifting anything more than 10 pounds with my leg(where the pinched nerve is)

Soooo any of u guys got any curl bro routines??? Like just straight upper body no lower body until physical therapy done. Might as well get huge ass arms
>>
It feels weird, holding everything together when my world constantly seems ready to fall apart. Every waking moment something needs doing, and I don't get a moment of rest without the guilt of knowing that something needs doing.
>>
Bad. Had to take last week off lifting because I pulled a muscle in my back and didn't want to fuck it up more.

Feeling kind of depressed (tfwlongdistancegf) and my current apartment is trying to get me on the hook for an extra month at 130% of my original rate on a technicality in the contract even though they messed up in the first place.

Work is going well though, at least.
>>
>>41114367
how does it feel right now ?
how did you first understand you fucked up something with your back ?
>>
Great, interviewing for a senior position at a new company after hovering around entry/mid-level positions for the last six years.
>>
>>41113594
wide grip usually
>>
Tired all the time. The weather is nice so my mood is better, though.

I've been trying to dress better. Bought new pants and a shirt and better underwear. Hopefully this will help my confidence (adult acne is a bitch). I want to dress like Ryan Gosling.

My OHP and Bench gains have hit a plateau. Manlet gains only get you so far. Hopefully one of these days I'll hit a new max.

Overall, I'm feeling 7.5/10. Could be better.
>>
>>41113594
Misery my old friend.

Had MRI last Thursday. But don't see specialist until June.
If I find out he's playing golf I'll shit.

Just want to pick up the heavy thing again!
>>
I don't get why women seem to have no sexual interest in me, I feel like I have to be a moody, disagreeable successful guy who women want to impress, but naturally i'm a smiley, joke cracking easy going guy, who isn't even that bad looking.

I can get talking to them, but no sexual interest seems to come my way.
>>
>>41116771
Adult women are weird, anon. Hell of a lot different than college.

Give it a few years, the single ones will start getting desperate and they'll come to you.
>>
>>41116771
>I feel like I have to be a moody, disagreeable successful guy who women want to impress

I am. Doesn't work.

When it comes to women, you either got it or you don't. We don't. plain and simple.
>>
File: tmp_7383-1491977454988616361343.png (879KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7383-1491977454988616361343.png
879KB, 710x842px
>Been allowing myself to get super depressed about my dry spell these last few days.
>Havent had sex since 2014
>Yesterday was OHP day
>Work up to 120x3 and i start feeling froggy.
>"Im gonna lift 1pl8 today"
>"FUCK WAITING"
>*Begin pump up ritual*
>"MY LIFE IS NOT AN EMBARRASSMENT"
>"IM NOT AN EMBARRASSMENT"
>*Blasting Mississippi Queen thru earbuds*
>Shorten the jump with 125x1, fast and easy
>Load 1pl8
>People are watching out of the corners of their eyes.
>It was a grind but I lifted it strictly and locked out.
>Feel proud
>After workout im walking towards the locker room.
>One chick is fucking changing shirts in the hallway.
>"SORRY TEE HEE!"
>Kneejerk response is "sure"
>Her face dropped
>Spend the remaining 7 hours of the day in the library working towards a career where i dont see myself making it.
>Get woken up at 5AM by next door roommate fucking his girlfriend.

'Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me and I will defend it.'

I can lift the weight above my head why cant I lift these feels?
>>
>>41113594
So-so.

>was gonna join the Marines and be an EOD specialist
>one friend killed herself and a good chunk of my friends from college just stopped talking to me
>lost my motivation for the service, separated before shipping for Parris Island
>been lifting like a maniac, smoking mad reefer and banging QTs since
>lost in a deep depression that's barely held back by aforementioned hobbies
>work a shit job as a waiter at a dinky hotel and they refuse to promote me or at least throw me more hours, because they need a stooge to work certain hours on certain days
>but Spring's rolling around and summer's coming. The girls are in their short dresses and I'm enrolled in college again
>stopped smoking pot and replaced it with writing and more exercise
>got a new catering job at 15/hour

Life is shit, but it's less so now I guess.
>>
Day 3 of being single so far. Managed to make it to a day off. Gains are gone, beer is helping me sleep. I have been listening to music.

I broke a nice girl's heart and now I feel worse than when I was with her.
>>
File: 1491756812974.png (43KB, 657x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491756812974.png
43KB, 657x560px
I look fucking ugly and I don't think losing weight will save me
>>
Threads like these make me feel better. I might get down some days but at least I'm not a little bitch like the rest of you.

What the fuck, guys. I understand getting blue from time to time and feeling emotional, but you guys just wade in a deep pool of emotional distress and wonder why nothing changes.
>>
>>41117203

What is mental illness?
>>
>>41116991

God, I hope you don't go around telling people how you almost joined the Marines.

Fucking-cringe-lord.
>>
>>41115626
Roots of all my problems right here
>>
File: void.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>Full cocoon mode
>Unemployed
>Too ashamed of my shitty life to talk to family/friends
>Friends/family pissed off because I never reply
>Literally do nothing but job search, lift, practice martial arts

At least I'm in good shape now. I'm the definition of shiny shell, empty inside.
>>
>>41116091
I feel like I've got to the point where it hurt more not to try than fail, last time I also tried with girl it took me very long to make a move, turn out she was into girls i felt bad for a day but then I was really proud of myself and didn't mind, also we are in friendly relations so all good.
Im sure u can do it also u just have to realize some things about yourself, we're all gonna make it (;
>>
>>41113731
I always feel way more energetic when I skip exercising. It's kinda depressing knowing what a huge chunk of my life I dedicate to something i hate.
>>
>>41115881
Anon the fact that you realized this and made an effort to correct your behavior makes you a good person.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>41114353
>1000 word essay due tommorow
Kill me brehs
>>
My girlfriend has moved to Greece for 7 months for work.

Sitting here improving myself. I trust her, but 7 months is a long time, people change and I don't know if she has the willpower to not succumb to temptation of big ol' pavlos. Girls NEED attention and i can't give it to her while i'm out there. And even if she did fall to temptations of the flesh, would she tell me?

Everyone on here moans about wanting a cute gf, when you get one you wish you could do without her, but you can't. Consider it a fucking addictive supplement to your life, without it you have no motive, withdrawn you are fearful to live the rest of your life without it and on it you feel on top of the world.

Lads, my heart aches
>>
>>41117914
lol 1000 words isnt that like 2 pages? shut up retard
>>
>tfw too poor to buy food at uni so I have to intermittent fast for 6/10 hours a day
>>
>>41117964
ill be going to greece this summer. whats ur girls name and phone number? ill check up on her for u ;)
>>
>>41117964
She'll either drink gallons of Greek Yogurt or get brutally gang-raped by Ethiopian rocket scientists. Either way, your relationship is pretty much over. Sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 960x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 960x567px
>>41118036
>flee homeland as a brilliant neurosurgeon so I can collect welfare in Western Europe
>to intelligent to get a job
>to intelligent to be literate
>>
>>41113594
met her new boyfriend last night
good looking military fuckface, just came back from the desert
meanwhile im an aging baldlet and ive been alone forever because i forgot how to socialize
how should i end it? jump off a bridge?
>>
File: vsco_040517.jpg (677KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
vsco_040517.jpg
677KB, 750x1334px
>>41113594
not enough qt gf
>>
File: 1476248808838.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1476248808838.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>>41113594
I hate her and I hate myself for missing her even more. I guess just missing intimacy.

At a crossroads with my comfy IT admin job, feeling like I could be earning more by moving to fucking Straya and doing backbreaking labor or joining my brothers construction company in this frozen shithole of Eastern Yurop I'm in.

I'm living with my parents after the breakup like a goddamn loser, wasting all the money I'm supposed to be saving up on partying and junk food.

All my lifts are going up and I'm comfortably out of skelly mode tho.

I gotta sort myself out, anon. There's more to life and I feel I'm letting it slip away.

One day it will be too late to turn around.
>>
>>41118138
Don't let no fuckface or no hole get you down like that. You have value goddamnit.
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (211KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
211KB, 900x973px
>>41113594
I'm sick and Claritin isn't helping
God save me
>>
File: 1491936780751.png (30KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491936780751.png
30KB, 650x650px
>>41117416
That just means your routine does not allow for adequate recovery. Work on it.
>>
>>41117331
>consciousness ripped from the void
>die

u wot m8
The fleshy tomb will rot, but the eternal anima will flow.
>>
>>41113594
I really don't want to go to college. I don't want to be a wage slave and be 90 grand in debt. I don't know what I want in life and everything is hard. :(
>>
>>41113849
I have a buddy with schizophrenia, he managed to get a girlfriend. Don't just resign yourself to a life of solitude, society is getting more accepting of people with disorders. I believe in you bb
>>
>>41118707
Years f you do volunteering you debts get forgiven in 3 years
>>
>>41113594
>Get a good job in last year
>Finally I went to the gym
>Losing 23 lbs in last 4 months
>Returning to drawing
>Stopping playing vidya
>Getting new friends
>Starting meeting with girls from kickboxing

Everything which I needed was patience. This is like I was combining a small pieces of puzzles for my entire life and finally they're starting creating a bigger pictures. Never give up anons.
>>
File: All over.png (189KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
All over.png
189KB, 500x621px
>>41113594

Realized today that I've wasted the last seven years of my life on basically nothing. I could have been so much farther along if I wasn't an idiot. Trying not to let this stop me from doing good currently, but it's like I have this constant regret as a shadow hanging over me. I don't feel joy. I don't feel accomplished when I finish work. I just feel empty.
>>
>>41114183
Fuck off churchfag
>>
File: 0a4g7xs.jpg (399KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0a4g7xs.jpg
399KB, 960x1280px
im pretty fucking lonely but the only girls that interest me are the ones i only see on the internet and im not talking about supermodels or rich girls but for some reason im into art hoes
>pic related is some camwhore from gonewild

there is basically impossible for me to find a girl i have feelings for. also, too many of these girls are annoying tumblr xanax addicts by the age of 18
i will probably never find a girl i like so i keep distracted myself with stuff
>>
>>41113849
My uncle with schizophrenia somehow found someone to marry him.

Myself, I'm still tfw no gf with schizophrenia (runs in the family I guess). At least I'm not completely socially isolated like I was a few years ago.
>>
>>41118758

tell me your secret, where do you start, mind im in 3rd word country.
>>
File: 1492331930873.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492331930873.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>41118853
i understand that feel.
also the loneliness, not even lifting is saving me anymore, i wanna scream
>>
File: Born_to_feel.jpg (32KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
Born_to_feel.jpg
32KB, 428x500px
I never got over her
>>
>>41118758
>>Returning to drawing
post your work
>>
>>41113594
Meh. Had a good leg day. Got a raise at work which was nice. Still turbo >tfw never had a gf, but i'm starting to get used to the loneliness. I've got a plan or two in motion that, if they come through, will set me onto a great career path, so we'll see which one ends up bearing fruit.
>>
>Still no gf or sex
>Financial troubles
>Failed this year of law school
>Depression and anxiety is taking its toll
>Still unable to find a decent powerlifting gym
>Gains are stalling because of too much alcohol consumption

Could be better, /fit/. Could be better.
>>
File: 121.jpg (107KB, 954x678px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
107KB, 954x678px
Staying calm is a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>41118889
>That icky armhair

Otherwise pretty solid.
>>
File: 1489873761141.jpg (101KB, 782x436px) Image search: [Google]
1489873761141.jpg
101KB, 782x436px
>>41113594
life is war and im a tough motherfucker
>>
File: ralphheartbreak.gif (2MB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
ralphheartbreak.gif
2MB, 497x280px
Just found out that the oneitus who rejected me a week ago is seeing another guy.

Feelsbadman. I went on a date with her like a year ago but she flaked out/blew me off after that as well and i flipped at her and told her i wasnt bothering with her if she was gonna act like that. Throughout the year things got better and she seemed into me again. I asked her out again last week and she outright said no in front of mutliple mutual friends and now this. I need to get my life on track and stop thinking about fucking women because all it does is leads to despair for me. I guess i just want the feeling of being valued by someone that i value enough to want to get close to.
>>
>>41119126
https://eroshare.com/t00vcmps

shes pretty gud
>>
>>41118893
Imagine that your life is an old school RPG. What do you need in RPG for start? Money and exp.

First of all - money. You need more money for gym, rent, diet, clothes etc. This is a first thing which you must raise (think about earning money like skill, let's say 'financial intelligence' or 'merchant'). You must focus first of that. Sometimes is a few months, sometimes is a few years. If you can gt a job which can raise your other skills if you cannot, learn in house other languages/programming/anything. You must be prepared to fall to the bottom if you want to be someone. You probably will need to thanks some of your toxic friends, bad habits and even more. When I started to work on myself I was in worst situation - I loses my job, girlfriend, my 'friends', I fall my semester on studies and I starting to work on very bad job (10 hours on day + traveling between house/work + no more than 2 euro on day (7 PL, I live in Poland). I get a depression and went into alcohol. This was the clear bottom. I wasn't broken only because I believed that I can be SOMEONE.

I started to learning in house a programming from outdated books from public library and starting going to language exchanges meetings in local pub. I feel like trash, never buying anything but I learn English somehow. When I starting getting a jobs in IT, in first 3 of them they thanks me after two months but I got more money and better skills. Finally I starting going to a studies again on IT and I got some better job (not too much) in office cause I knew something about databases, excel and business (which about I learn from some EU free course). And after a year I got a practices in my current job and after next half year I got a normal junior programmer position in low level programming in Assembler and C. pt2 soon
>>
>>41119238
pt2 after you getting money (and remember this will be the hardest part) you need to work on other skills. Get an Exp and invest this in your perks.

Protip from me. If you want to be good in something you must train, train and train. But if you want to train effectively you must to reorganize your life.

First of all buy mechanical weight for food and 2-3 containers for food. You must starting to cook for yourselves. Just cook meat/vegetables/rice in hot water, count calories (you can check them in internet) and prepare correct meals for next day. If you prepare correct meal, you will have energy and more will to go to the gym. Join to nearest gym (the best option if you have it on your way form house to work), cause if it is further you will be getting more excuses. And start to going. The worst is the first two weeks - after that you will be seeing result if you count your weight. Do cardio and lift weights (literally sticky). I'm going now with stronglift program, and I can recommended that
>>
>>41119349
first two weeks aint bad unless youre so full of ego you just gotta get weights you cant get up without pain
>>
File: IMG_20170227_193434220.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_193434220.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>41119016
I started last week painting but I'm still beginner. Give me a time senpai, first of all I'm engineer not an artist
>>
File: jan 2017 nr 2.jpg (76KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
jan 2017 nr 2.jpg
76KB, 800x480px
>>41119469
that's pretty damn good if you've only been drawing for one week

I can't wait until summer comes and I don't have 150% of coursework hanging over my head so I can NEET it up and draw several hours every day

in return, here's a shitty study I did
>>
File: 1484332841033.jpg (45KB, 550x693px) Image search: [Google]
1484332841033.jpg
45KB, 550x693px
>>41115671
>>
File: L_2A51.tmp.png (269KB, 438x657px) Image search: [Google]
L_2A51.tmp.png
269KB, 438x657px
>>41119535
Maybe it is not bad, but I based on Bob Ross so it isn't something original. Give me time, maybe I will surprise /fit/ someday with some fun meme.

Also I like your picture (probably cause my autistic muscle fetish). I see a some problems but I probably cannot draw better so why I should judge?

I'm very pissed off cause I loses my photos of my previous picture (B2 format with Promakers). I draw a picture for a friend of her friend from gym (pic related). Maybe I'll find this tomorrow and post this on some thread (/fph/ or shit like that with a lot of replies). Still bad art but muscle pic so I think some guys will be happy seeing that. Normally I don't collecting my sketches so I cannot show anything better
>>
>>41119762
>I see a some problems but I probably cannot draw better so why I should judge?
don't be like that, criticism is always helpful, just like if you're seeing someone deadlifting twice your max but with terrible form

just lay it on me
>>
>>41119161
You. I like you.
>>
File: q4.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
q4.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>41113743
Have more rest days idiot.
>>
>>41119880
Chair looks like added in last moment, clothes on stomach looks strange (clothes hanging out from titties? I don't know). I didn't see a model, part between hips and thighs should have that form? I would like too see shadow of character and more details of environment in final work but this is only addition. I don't want to say anything about shadows cause I think they're good but I have a feeling that some faggot from /ic/ would complain (well this is their job)
>>
>>41120122
Overall good work, mainly this chair looks strange (perspective maybe?)
>>
File: 1477217260935.jpg (175KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477217260935.jpg
175KB, 1080x1080px
>>41120122
found the reference I used

and yeah the chair was added in last moment, I fucked up the perspective on it and just gave up, same reason why there's no detail in the environment too, it would just take too long for a practice piece

I don't know what you mean about the hips and thighs though
>>
File: ghru587594.jpg (61KB, 435x501px) Image search: [Google]
ghru587594.jpg
61KB, 435x501px
>>41118889
>girl that cute whoring herself
For what purpose?
>>
>>41118853
>Realized today that I've wasted the last seven years of my life on basically nothing
>tfw NEET for the last 5 years
I feel like it's too late for me now and I can't even function as a human being anymore.
>>
>6'7 250 lbs
>always listening to manowar and other Viking/heavy metal type music in the gym
>develop an asinine superiority compelx over fat people and any one else I "deem" below me
>this has caused me to want to live in a world where only the strong rule and the weak are crushed
>just want to raid villages with my warrior brethren
>cant actually do that because modern society
>grew up in an affluent family and now I look down on the plebiens of society

I come off as a nice person but I have deep loathing for people who aren't as buff/good looking as me and I hate myself for it. I don't deserve the blessing I have in my life.
>>
File: cta.jpg (14KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cta.jpg
14KB, 500x333px
On day 9 of nofap
Had a girl who's a friend of a friend hit me up last night, gonna try to play it smooth and meet up with her

I see and think sex everywhere, this shit is real hard
>>
>>41120272
Because 90% of women are sluts
>>
I fell off my bike today and it hurt my arm enough (cuts and road rash) that I decided to hold off going to the gym until tomorrow. Feels pretty bad seeing as I just noticed some improvement last time I was there.
>>
>watching Jojo's bizarre adventure
>tfw no group of muscley friends to go on grand adventures with in the name of justice
>>
>>41113885
>I FUCKING HATE GIRLS SOMETIMES BUT GOD DAMNIT I AM ONE LONELY MOTHERFUCKER.

/thread
>>
I haven't been alright in a really long time.
>>
>>41120272
i used to chat with a cw from /soc/ and she said many girls do it to fulfill their sexual desire without whoring themselves out in real life. and validation i guess

but the girl in pic seems to fall into the "artsy young adult with septum and daddy issues" category. hurts that so many guys fuck her but i never will man
>>
>>41113954
As a sailor myself, I'll tell you I've made some amazing friends and met some great people in my short time in. If I can say anything about being in so far, I'd say it was worth joining just for being taken away from home and given a fresh start with a new group of people.
>>
>>41117971
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>41115862
>>41115862
Dude literally me earlier this year. My grandpa died about 3 months ago and my 2 year gf dumped me 2 months ago and i'm still truckin. Just gotta trust that it gets better, thats the only thing keeping me going at this point. Also joined a church, gives me hope that I'll meet a nice catholic qt3.14, that really helped.
>>
Fucking awful. This breakup was terrible, I want her back so badly.

I'm going to give it a month and see what happens when I try to reestablish contact. Whatever it takes, I am going to marry that woman. For now work and gym are the only things keeping my mind off it, just have to get through the rest of this semester.
>>
File: 2.jpg (34KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
34KB, 560x374px
I've been... decent. Fit wise sure but life I'm not so sure about. Buckle up it's a long one.

I'll start with the good.
>deadlift at 360
>Squat at 265
>Close to legpressing over 2x my body weight (6'6 260 lbs. Formerly 320 lb.)
>Starting to get attention from opposite sex again

The bad
>This is my third "serious" attempt at getting fit. Each time I get within 10-20 lbs of my goal and something stressful in my life smashes my motivation.
>Good amount of weight down since December but I don't feel really good about it.

Sure I've gone from 287 to 260 in a few months but the feeling is jaded and I should be at my goal already. (220lb)

>Former GF and I started having lots of fights.
We moment where she told me about how she has commitment issues (don't ever do LDR it's not worth it) Finally told her that we should see other people in January.
>Stumbled upon a folder with old pictures of us together
>Fuckin' hell.

I'd be lying if she took the breakup well. For a few months afterwards she'd try to start convo and then it'd devolve into "Why are you so upset?" "Why are you being so cold?" "Whatever it's over you threw in the towel" and then proceed send me pictures of her with other men in the passing months.
Me being "mean" was more of a self defense mechanism, I just had to distance myself from her and I've been less compassionate. (something I'd like to pride myself on) It's not like I'm going out of my way to call her a shithead or cunt.
Granted I ended this because I needed to move on oneitis or not.
But it still stings.

The ugly.
>Meet grill solid 8/10 breddy /fit/
>We hit it off almost immediately and I find her flirting with me a fair amount
Why is this ugly? Cause it doesn't feel right. Like a red and green light at the same time
>Talked a lot, especially when I was going through hard times with my ex. When I broke up she was there for me and encouraged me to vent. (I usually keep it bottled up)
cont.
>>
>>41113743
coach corey wayne on youtube, seriously
>>
File: jJcg2vD.jpg (142KB, 1400x1859px) Image search: [Google]
jJcg2vD.jpg
142KB, 1400x1859px
>>41121324
>Feels..good man? I dunno
>Let her know that I want to be there for her as well when shes having tough times and to vent.
>She smiles and thanks me, and stated that yeah I need someone I could talk to about stuff like that.
>Silence and good vibes all around. I would have made a move but well.. I just broke up. Not exactly feeling it in that situation.
>She starts coming to me for advice and the sort. Help her through stuff as best I can
>We're both in the medical field and trying to further our career.
>Registered for an anatomy class next semester awright feels good man.
>Stuff seems to be going alright, we share rough moments together and support each other through it and are pretty good friends.
>Starts talking to me about this guy
>Though it'd be more "this dude is a fucking prick god what a fuckboy" etc etc
>One day I'm in the gym.. get a snapchat "So dude and I are going on a date tomorrow.."
>.....What made you change your mind about him?
>It's a long story
>Nothing else.
>Felt bad man. Had plans after the gym. Ended up just doing cardio for 40 mins after my workout.
>Fast forward to yesterday.
>"So I'm fucking done with that guy hes such a shit bag why did I even try"
>"Well what happened"
>faintglimmerofhope.jpg
>Sends me a goddamn novel of why she hates him. Apparently slept with another girl after their date alphaasfuck
>Bromodeengage.
>We talk about that stuff and shoot the shit for a while
>Little bit of silence starts talking about being sex deprived..
>Brings up another dude she wants to fuck but not be with blah blah blah
>imout.jpg

Honestly. I don't know why I sign myself up for this shit. Kind of an abridged version of it. Noticed I was just vomiting out shit so I'll cut it here m80s
>>
i started taking benzos last year in around july
never really got high, never did it more than a few days in a row and never used big doses but still, looking back in 10 months i absorbed like 80mg of alprazolam. which does not seem to be too bad, but still ,its more than 0.25mg/pill a day and im scared to fuck up my memory because i need it
fuck man, the only thing that makes me happy is temporary
>>
>>41121479
dude just get away from women as long as you can. Youre still in provider mode. Until this changes you shouldnt even talk to them.
>>
File: 1464245867854.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1464245867854.png
100KB, 342x245px
Tired all the time. I've been slogging through the last of my schoolwork before finals, my lifts have plateaued and I'm forcing myself to lift, to do anything really, nowadays. Everytime I eat, no matter what I eat, I get the urge to vomit. I haven't felt good, 100%, in a very long time. My head always hurts and i'm always tired despite getting a full sleep. This last bit of belly fat won't fuck off despite being on a serious cut. My motivation is near non-existant, I've given up on having any sort of meaningful relationship and I hate myself so I'm running out of the will to try. Everything I do is just a distraction from suicide.

Didn't expect that to be so long. It's as unfocused as my thoughts are.
>>
>>41114252
same same, my guy.

my aunt was a drunk and she died a drunk. she wouldn't listen to anybody. my mom watched this - her own sister - drink herself to death over the years, but it hasn't affected her the way it should have.. now my mom is a daily drinker, drinks until she passes out, and she isn't willing to listen to reason.

if there is a silver lining, let it be a deterrent from you living that life. i quit drinking early because of this shit. i'm not mad about it, in fact.. i'm kinda happy that she did that for me.

don't do the alcohol meme.
>>
>>41114080

you played your shitty hand poorly, move on.
>>
File: 1492207666695.jpg (106KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492207666695.jpg
106KB, 900x1200px
Has any of you ever gone to a prostitute? I need some advice, do's/don't-do's etc..

Decided to rid myself of my wizardhood (31) with a sexy sex worker, and I have some options (I have the money for either):

1. Call one to my apartment (I live alone, hope neighbors won't notice/care)
2. Go to an apartment where one would be waiting (possibly next city, maybe mine)
3. Rent a room somewhere (more money, hassle, might be disgusting place) and call one there

I have so many questions. What if she wants to suck me off without a condom? What if she tries to kiss me (should I worry of diseases)? Should I insist on using my own condom? I'm a bundle of nerves and I'm kinda autistic, so I have to know all the little details in advance.
>>
File: The-Martian.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Martian.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>41113594
I'm "stuck" in a emotionless relationship with a really pretty girl.
It was all good at the beginning and the sex was great, but after she had one too many batshit crazy attacks i grew cold. I know how to handle high maintenance girls, but just because i know how to set them straight doesn't mean the constant bullshit doesn't tire and drain me emotionally.

I wanted to break up few weeks ago over the phone but she convinced me to give us a another chance. I visited her ( she is staying one month abroad) to fix things up but there were more negatives than positives.
We had a good talk at the end, and promised we will see how things work out once she comes back in 10 days.

Some days im cold and she gets mad. Other days she is cold and i get mad. It mutually draining.

I'm not very happy, but there is one thing i don't understand... She is a pretty girl that gets hit on all the time, but she doesn't want to break up, even though i would see that as a favor by now.

Sorry for the long post, you don't need to read, it just helps to type it out
>>
>>41121582
That's the plan
>>
>>41122017

Honestly anon, your best bet might be to just tell her you're a virgin. She'll take the lead from there. Also how would your neighbors know if you hired a prostitute?
>>
>>41122017
I lost my virginity to a prostitute 2 or so years ago. Wasnt that great desu and i still 'feel' like a virgin now even though ive had a gf and fucked other girls. Nothing changes but i still think its worth doing just for the experience.

If you can drive id reccomend going to her place rather than her coming to you because a lot of them flake out etc. But as a last resort get her to come to yours.

She wont suck you off without a condom unless you ask her to or pay her. You dont have to worry about kissing her. Use your own condom if you want lel but she'll have her own.

Also if you watch a lot of porn/have a death grip when it comes to jacking off abstain from jacking off for at least 3-4 days before seeing her. I couldnt cum at all when i lost my virginity and being nervous might make you lose your boner. So be as horny as possible unless you normally cum really early or some shit.

Also if you're not that embarrassed about it tell her its your first time and she might help you out a bit more. If you have to, then knock a few years off your age to save a bit of embarrassment. When i lost my virginity the whore seemed a bit confused because i literally had no idea what to do. Although she most probably wont understand your wizard powers and find you weird for being a virgin unless you're <25.

Also be prepared to pay for literally anything other than straight missionary/doggy sex/blowjob with condom. Mine wouldnt let me cum on her without payment, wouldnt do certain positions without payment, do anal without payment etc.
>>
>>41121479
Let her know how you feel about her. If the feeling isn't mutual she's just using you for emotional support.
>>
File: 1434679013196.png (2MB, 933x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1434679013196.png
2MB, 933x1352px
>>41122119
Shit man, I was in your shoes not too long ago.
Its a shitty situation whether you decide to tough it out or move on.

Though it feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest after my ex and I broke up. Like straight up same issues that you've got too.

Focus on yourself and your goals and ask yourself if she's pushing you away from them.
>>
>>41122198
>Also how would your neighbors know if you hired a prostitute
Well, if a scantily-dressed young woman comes in and after 30 minutes (possibly yelling or making other noise) leaves, my nosy next door neighbor might notice - although it's a work day some people might be at home.

>>41122218
>Also be prepared to pay for literally anything other than
I'll be perfectly honest - since I've never had sex I have no idea what I can do , want to do or even imagine doing during sex. I'm completely ready to tell her upfront "hey I'm a virgin, you're my first, guide me through this" and hope for the best. And if I'm too nervous to get hard or cum, better to find out with a prostitute than a girl.
What would you suggest that I do if I can put it in and don't cum in 1 minute? Also what if I cum in 1m but I paid for 30, do I pay her and leave or do I change condoms and ask for another round?

When I call her, should I expect her to answer or some pimp with a low voice who'd make me fear confrontation and/or hang up?

I'm chubby and have big tits, what if she cracks a joke or something? That would ruin me completely.
>>
>>41113594
I constantly try to keep myself busy and set new goals for myself so that I don't have to think about how antisocial, introverted and alone I am.
>>
>>41122322
Who cares what your neighbors think? It's none of their business. Also a prostitute isn't going to make fun of you unless that's your thing, they're in the comfort business and insulting you is the best way not to get a repeat.
>>
File: fadingaway.jpg (585KB, 1259x947px) Image search: [Google]
fadingaway.jpg
585KB, 1259x947px
>>41113743
Are you me??
Literally my life is just work and gym.
I watch maybe an hour of sports before I fall asleep and repeat the next day.
>>
>>41122380
>Who cares what your neighbors think?
My building has another apartment where my landlord has other tennents; if any of them hints at this, --- you know what, forget it, let's just say I don't want my neighbors to find out, and if she waltzes in in a tight provocative skirt and shouts in bed to appease me or whatever, I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing my neighbors found out.
>>
>>41122419
>Not living your life how you want it (within reason) because you worry about your neighbors

This explains a lot about your wizardry honestly.
>>
>>41122241
Thank you for those words bro... it helps knowing other lived through it

>Focus on yourself and your goals and ask yourself if she's pushing you away from them.
Nobody can push me away from my goals, ever, she even told me "you're the most egoistic and stubborn person i ever met" coz of it, even though i consider myself a caring person.
But if she ever tries to stop me with an ultimatum, i will drop her without looking back.

The biggest damage i guess is time wasted thinking about the rotten relationship instead of enjoying a good one
>>
File: 1491099371223.jpg (204KB, 2000x2877px) Image search: [Google]
1491099371223.jpg
204KB, 2000x2877px
>>41122446
Anon, you're not helping me lose my anxiety or gain information.
>>
>>41122322
>What would you suggest that I do if I can put it in and don't cum in 1 minute? Also what if I cum in 1m but I paid for 30, do I pay her and leave or do I change condoms and ask for another round?

You pay her before you fuck. If you go only for 1 minute and have paid for 30 just tell her that it was good and you want to go again.

>When I call her, should I expect her to answer or some pimp with a low voice who'd make me fear confrontation and/or hang up?

she will answer. Just ask her if you can see her tommorow or tonight or whatever for 30 mins.

>I'm chubby and have big tits, what if she cracks a joke or something? That would ruin me completely.
just remember that shes a whore who fucks people for money lel. You're valuing her opinion to highly. Chances are that she wont say anything but if she does just tell her you're not paying her if shes gonna act like a cunt. She most likely will be quite friendly and nervous herself though. Unless you live in downtown detroit most of these girls do this independiantly for extra cash and arent the diseased streetwalkers that most people paint them as, unless you're really paying for the cheapest whore you can.

Also its worth looking on adultwork where theres a rating system and shit.
>>
>>41122497

not this guy but needing help for basic shit like this goes in the same direction man.

just change what you want to change. It's only gona be as hard as you want it to be
>>
>>41122523
>>41122499

Thanks for the answer.
I'm also slightly paranoid, either that I'll run into someone who knows me in my city (if I decide to go to on the the apartments in my city) or that I'll be recorded there or whatever - worst things have happened. In my house that can't happen, and I'll have better control over the situation (I could drink in advance to calm my nerves etc.), so I'm starting to lean towards ordering one in. Has anyone done that either? What are the risks, apart from a neighbor's wife finding out?
>>
Not good, I had a bunch of money stolen from me and some things I've owned stolen also. I wwas just a week away from getting a car, now I have to start back at square one again. All the stress has made me overeat and I've gained 20lbs back. I'll never make it.
>>
>>41122499
>>41122523
>>41122727
Also, what are the chances of me running into a cop / inviting one into my home? That would fucking suck.
>>
>>41122727
you care too much about what other people think. You're an adult. Dont worry about what your friends/neighbours/family think. Do what YOU want to do. I think you fear the imagined reprecussions of people not liking what you're doing much more than how scary the reality of people not liking you is. Live for yourself dude and stop worrying about what happens if people dissaprove of your behaviour.
>>
>>41122924
>stop worrying about what happens if people dissaprove of your behaviour
That is impossible. It's ingrained into my fucking cortex, the fear of mistakes (that would lead to social embarrassment) is so high in me that I can't possibly negate it, and I've tried many times in the past. If I wasn't afraid of screwing up I wouldn't be hiring a prostitute to lose my virginity to in my old age. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying it's not that simple.
>>
File: IMG_5138.jpg (166KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5138.jpg
166KB, 720x1280px
>>41122119
End it yourself bro. I was in the same situation dragging along a relationship with a pretty girl with ugly duckling syndrome. It sucked at first but that emotional fatigue will wreck you in the long run. It changed me. I feel nothing but resentment with any girl that gets close to me.

I dragged it on for 5 years only 2 of those were good.
>>
>>41122767
I just found out my friend growing up that I've known for 14 years has passed from cancer and I'm bawling my eyes out.
>>
>>41123118
I'm sorry to hear that, tripfag. My condolences. It's hard losing people you care about.
>>
>>41113743
>>41122403
You guys better figure something out before it's too late. 30y here.
>10-9 job
>9-10 workout
>10-4 insomniac hours (brain doesnt want to sleep because it feels like an empty wasted day, I waste in on roaming internet)
>sleep deprived in the morning
repeat cycle
>>
>tfw you fail on your literal 0.75plate bench
>tfw eating will make you fatter which will make your face swell up like a balloon and make you go from 5/10 to 0/10
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feeling like shit, got to know a girl, felt good getting some female attention. She found someone else who could use her attention more than me, and she's gone now. I feel awful but have a chance to still be around her, tfw possible friendzone but not even that..
>>
just ate a huge meal after doing so good for awhile and now I feel like dirt

gonna run and lift as much as possible tonight even tho I know it wont undo the damage

im trying my hardest to remember what this feeling of being disgustingly full feels like so I can not do this again in the future

im never gonna make it anyway
>>
>>41123246
>pretty much me

Age 29 in a few months
Have a job, can work any hours right now and make a lot of money
Don't workout, trying to eat better and have slight depression
Only social interaction, and addiction is discord servers and talking all night and day when I'm not working on something...

I see how it is out there
I left 4chan for like a month
Came back, noticed I just replaced the addiction on another platform...
>>
>>41113866
If you're at an American school that's even decently sized, you probably have an AMA chapter. It's a good way to meet people, take trips to conferences, and get resume experience.
>>
File: 1491928803025.png (241KB, 480x485px) Image search: [Google]
1491928803025.png
241KB, 480x485px
Think I'm gonna an hero or join the defence force.
Turning 22 in a couple of months, lost my last job, can't find a new one.
Started a course that I failed once a couple of years ago to get into uni but couldn't afford the travel or text books with no job so they aren't gonna let me in again.
Realised my closest friends don't like me, haven't been asked to hang out this year and when I ask them it's always no.
I've been trying to get /fit/ but I'm skelly-fat with really bad gyno. I don't think I'm ever gonna figure out how to get fit or make my life better.
Also i'm ugly as fuck and can't grow a non pube beard
>>
File: 45t.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
45t.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
The semester is ending in a few weeks, and once its over I plan on running in the mornings. I want to get a routine going so its not as hard keeping it up when school starts up again. I have a vague idea of a goal which is to gain some form of muscle and lose this belly before I transfer to another college. The school even has a nice gym near the dorms. I want to feel like a different person when I go there, mentally and physically. I kind of got over this thing of talking to random girls, so that helps, and I'm trying to read some of these philosophical books for inspiration (and its honestly pretty neat stuff). I'm feeling pretty hopeful for the future. A side goal would be to find a girl like in pic related.
>>
>>41113930
Don't worry senpai, let it heal out and try again after it. I also managed 3 reps on my very first 1pl8 OHP too some time ago and now I can rep that shit out

Just seriously let it heal out and move to a weight where you can do 5 reps just perfectly and work your way up.
>>
Went for double degree at 24. Couldn´t have before because super poor, had to make some money before. Was too cocky. Turns out i am probably too stupid. I have already failed one course(out of like ten, but still), my concentration is absolute shit, i am learning something for 5 minutes and can´t focus anymore. Barely remember anything from lectures. Lately i don´t even study, i literally just stare into wall instead. Fuck this, was i always this stupid ? Or did 5 years of working shitty jobs do this to me ? I am hoping some doctor will prescribe Adderal to me, have read some good opinions on this. Guess it´s my last chance.

Pretty much all i do everyday is staring at wall and listening to Kaiji ost. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUGQ58Su6u0
¨
Help(even though, it´s really a comfy music).
>>
I'm on a computer engineering graduation but I see now that I don't like it at all and my future will probably be very shitty, as I don't have what it takes to be a an entrepreneur.

I'm thinking of entering med school (in my country you just have to do a test to choose your "major" and obviously have a top score), so I'd have to study for the test for like a year, which is kind of fucked up desu although I can live with my parents.

I'm very lost and don't know what to do
>>
>>41124399
You will always be better in a field you're passionate about than a field you don't care about. If medicine is truly what you care about, you will succeed if you put in the work.

Besides, think about what life will be like for you as a middle aged man if you decide to stick with engineering instead of following what you want? You'll spend the rest of your career wishing you just spent a bit more time on medicine.

I feel like to a degree I'm in the same boat. I was working on becoming a computer programmer, but realized it is not at all what I want to be doing. I'm looking into becoming a Physical Therapist now, and I know it'll take more resources and schooling, but it will be more than worth it when I'm finished.

Good luck bro.
>>
Going to the doctor thursday to get my back x-rayed. I have a disc issue, maybe a hernia or a fracture. On the bright side, its been bothering me and impeding my lifting for years so itll be good to figre out what it is and start getting it fixed. On the negative side, my backs fucked and i just turned 18 im too young for this shit
>>
File: 1481486985521.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481486985521.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>41124431
Thanks for the words bro. Good luck to you too.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 194x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 194x160px
>>41113594
Trying to get out of skinny fat mode at 137 5'9" after losing 40 lbs last year due to a bunch of shit.

Two years of dickarounditis left me off worse than I was when I started lifting, I took two steps forward and six steps back.

Now I'm running a legitimate routine and I've gained like 10 lbs since December and my strength has increased as well. But my lifts have plateaued the past 3 weeks.

Problem is I've got some noticable gyno and love handles too. I just wear hoodies all the time to hide it. I absolutely dread the thought of wearing just a t shirt because of my gyno.

People look at me in such disgust as if I'm not human. I've given up on girls for the foreseeable future and I don't really talk to my friends anymore because I'm too embarrassed to let them see the state I'm in.

I don't know if I'm going to make it guys. It feels like nothing is ever going to change. I force myself to keep living in hopes that someday everything will be better. But now I don't think that's ever going to happen.
>>
>>41124431
>>41124578

same here bros. was in engineering school, did alright, had free time but always felt like there is something i could enjoy doing a lot more, even if it takes a lot more risk, time and dedication
we gonna make it
>>
>>41113594
Terrible, my self esteem was crushed yesterday.

>been lifting for two years
>always been taken care of my diet
>wear clean clothes
>get a haircut at least once a month
>decide to try out tinder
>it only matches me with fatties
>get a nom fat girl for once
>ask her out
>she just says that she wouldn't even consider it with an ugly guy like me
Just be yourself, right?
>>
I can't feel anything anymore so I take risks just to prove to myself I can feel anything.

I mouth off to my boss, I make fun of hot girls, I randomly steal or break things, I bring up uncomfortable subjects to make everyone squirm, and it just feels bland.

My life feels like it's made of cardboard. I don't know what's wrong with me
>>
>>41113594
>be 27 yo kv
>befriend 21 yo chad
>learn to be more outgoing
>get kinda thicc girls social media info and # with his advice
>look her up on instagram
>only 18
>14.3k followers
>parents rich as fuck
>meanwhile im broke student

kill me
>>
>>41121078
That's exactly what my dad told me, said joining the Navy out of school was one of his best decisions. Said he had the best time of his life in it, made a lot of friends and saw a ton of shit he probably won't have seen otherwise.

I'm really considering it. My parents are pushing me to finish college and do OCS, but damn if I don't like it here.
>>
I'm on antipsychotics for bipolar disorder, my blood pressure is at its highest it's ever been in life. Some doctors think I have schizoaffective disorder but I have no hallucinations and I'm not hearing things just think differently. I can't seem to lose weight and my boners are floppy. I took so many drugs that when I get off the meds I start having panic attacks when I masturbate masochistically.

I'm not doing well in school. I was once an all A student and now I'm a B-C student. I might drop out and try to find a factory job that pays well and gives me benefits. Lithium is probably keeping me from killing myself. I am the family black sheep and my parents don't really seem to care about me anymore. They did well for themselves and had 5 kids. They already see me as a lost hope. If you have 5 kids ones probably going to be a burnout.

Don't really see much hope and the blood pressure thing worries me.

Could be worse, there's people with this illness that sit at home and collect disability money. I have a job, I'm going to school, and I have a pretty big penis (8 inches).

It could be worse
>>
>tfw warts recently appeared on pubic area

I guess my life of fucking randoms off tinder is done? I got the warts removed but the virus can still be transmitted apparently. I'm a dick but not enough of a dick to not tell someone I had warts. My only saving grace is the younger girls who got the HPV vaccine
>>
>>41124792
Not seeing the problem.
>>
Middle schoolers are overly sexual
and I am under sexed right now
not a good combo
thankfully done with the classroom for now
>>
File: thumbnail_WP_20170416_008.jpg (162KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_WP_20170416_008.jpg
162KB, 1280x718px
>>
Marriage, school for welding, job. All feel stale and one day is blurring into the next and life feels like it has no meaning beyond simply surviving. Have to starve myself to keep weight down, gain it easily if I don't exercise. I wish I was never born.
>>
File: funny-graffiti-fox-art.jpg (69KB, 540x486px) Image search: [Google]
funny-graffiti-fox-art.jpg
69KB, 540x486px
>>41125358
The irony is that, apart from my wife, I have no friends despite that all of my co-workers love me for my sense of humor. I've always been alone. https://youtu.be/AqkTyMMEpHo
>>
>>41114472
Next time she cockblocks you, literally just get up and leave. It'll be hard but I guarantee she'll be begging for your cock in short time if you do this
>>
>>41115291
that feel tho..
>>
>>41115173
There is probably a small coolant leak in on of the rubber hoses, prop the hood with the engine running and rev it a few times in neutral to see if you can pinpoint the leak
>>
i don't know if it's my diet or the exercise but i feel like i have more testosterone than my body can handle and i'm getting more aggressive and paranoid in my thinking

i feel like my friends and other folks i talk to are more aggressive or out to get me, they treat me differently in a negative way. Some of them stopped talking to me and they are quick to anger if i don't agree with them or exchange a little banter
>>
>>41113594

Im afraid I may not be able to lift for a long time.
Two weeks ago I started getting severe pain when performing valsava while doing squats.
I think I may have some sort of sports-induced hernia.
Its worse because I my parents have had them for non-sports reasons, and I may be more prone them because of that- like an inherited genetic defect.
It fucking sucks cause im coming off a two-year long cut, and im finally starting to see gains after losing about 114 pounds. Im at the last 6-7 pounds of body fat.
And then this happens.
Its like the universe is spitting in my face for trying to get my shit together.
I dont have any money, so I went to a clinic for the poor and got some basic coverage for six months.
Im going to the doctor soon and praying I dont have to have surgery. I dont think I'll ever be able to lift properly if I have to have a mesh put in.

If anyone out there is reading this, cherish your fucking gains, man. They are more fragile than you might think. I took mine for granted sometimes, and now I wish I could be in the gym, instead of fucking around inside the house all day. Sedentary is death.
>>
File: 26BGHACC6ln6DxH5S.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
26BGHACC6ln6DxH5S.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>41125788
>be me, trolling a social network full of SJWs for fun
>suddenly, pic related friends me, likes my posts
>talk to her a bit, she's pretty redpilled about some stuff, has potential
>realize she lives too far away to do anything with it
>realize i'm married
>see her like tyrone's pics, see her complain about easter greeting
>say fuck it and disappear
>>
>>41122119
'An ugly wife is a treasure in the home' -wise ass nigga
>>
>>41122119
>I'm "stuck" in a emotionless relationship with a really pretty girl.
>It was all good at the beginning and the sex was great, but after she had one too many batshit crazy attacks i grew cold.

can totally relate to this dude, except i married mine.

i'm pretty fucked.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491367051907.jpg (25KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491367051907.jpg
25KB, 444x444px
>>41117964
TALK TO HER DAILY
EVERY CHANCE YOU GET
VISIT HER IF THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES
BE EROTIC WITH HER
DO NOT LET HER GO
THIS POST IS FROM A FUTURE WHERE YOU DIDN'T DO THESE THINGS
SHE FUCKS A BUNCH OF GREEKS (turks)

DON'T LET HER GO
>>
I'm starting a new job in the am. The NEET life is dead.

I have to get up at 6 which is terrible, did it today for a trial run.

Any tips for allicatizing to 6 hours sleep? I'll try to get 7 but I'd rather be realistic. Gone are the days of 10 hour gains grabbing power sleeps.
>>
>>41122119
Holy shit, are you me? My GF was such a fucking drain on me emotionally, it was insane. It did harden me emotionally, though, so I'm thankful for that. Break up with her, she'll have good moments that remind you why you liked her in the first place, but break into another episode and ruin everything just as soon as you open up again.
>>
>>41126175
Go to sleep at 11. Adjust the time you go to bed accordingly, maybe 10 or 10:30. I know it sounds early, but it'll all be worth it when you wake up and feel energized instead of like a fucking train wreck.
>>
Tfw only gf I actually have ever loved broke up with me, it's been a month and still think about her constantly :(
>>
>>41126176
>but break into another episode and ruin everything just as soon as you open up again.

why the fuck do they do this?
>>
Mixed feels
>on easter my dad implied I was looking weak by asking if I havent been lifting as much
Worst part is that it's true because I've been rock climbing 2x a week and only lifting 2x a week instead of 3x like I used to.

>had an interview for EE internship at a place I really want to work at the other day (utilities company)
>it went really well
I can feel it
>>
> this girl that I wanted to ask out for hella days got my number yesterday with intentions of calling me for help on something.
>> never called me, i guess she was able to sort it out.
But more importantly i wasted the whole day being upset about it.

> I have an A in my programming class, did good on the mid-term.
>> internship person just emailed me back right now, they want an interview ASAP.

so mixed emotions. How does one get their nuts outta their purse and ask a girl out.
>>
>>41113594
Stalling. Lost 115 pounds but stuck. Bulimia urges. Boyfriend treating me like shit. I feel broken. I tried my hardest but nothing has changed. I wanna die again but i can't give up or i will kill myself
>>
File: 83a.png (131KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
131KB, 528x321px
>>41114298
Hey anon, not sure if you'll see this, but you're not the only one that's going through this shit. I'm in the same boat and it feels fucking terrible.

Lift through the pain. Godspeed anon.
>>
Could be better.

Could be much worse.

Feeling empty and melancholic as hell but I just tell myself that it's normal to feel this way and that I just need to keep pushing.

My fears are slowly rising again but I know they'll be fine, I just need to play my cards well.
Fuck women man
>>
>>41113656
fuck this hit too close to home but im 20 not 30, you've inspired me to do something with my life

i cannot fathom how you feel at 30 considering how i feel at 20
>>
>>41113682
r u me
>>
>>41113748
lost
>>
>>41127072
>tfw your life is so bad it inspires other people to work hard so they won't end up like you
>>
File: 1492433950923.jpg (167KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492433950923.jpg
167KB, 938x632px
>>41113594
everything feels like shit, but other than that is great
>>
>>41114353
>keep procrastinating
>bunch of deadline coming
>stressed as fuck
> swear i will never be lazy again
> half ass every thing
> just enough to pass, shitty gpa tho
> but hey i did it
> lets relax some day

cycle repeat
fml breh
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.