[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one fix lordosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: lordosis.jpg (11KB, 216x326px) Image search: [Google]
lordosis.jpg
11KB, 216x326px
How does one fix lordosis?
>>
>>41113487
is the one on the right a bad bitch?
>>
>>41113492
Anon please this is serious
>>
Train your core.

Flex your legs abd hips.

Don't be a kek.
>>
>>41113498
Thicc
>>
http://www.exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html
>>
>>41113487
Be less sassy
>>
train abs and hammies a lot
steatch hips and low back
???
profit
>>
>>41113487certain exercises (google lordosis exercises). Stuff for hamstrings, resistance exercises and some yoga poses.
Weight loss will restore it on its own in many cases and if you're fat the first thing a doctor will tell you to fix it is to get in shape.
>>
>>41113487
strengthen glutes and abs, rejoice.
>>
>>41113487
go see an elite physical therapist specializing in SPORTS and postural issues/injury prevention, usually this is covered under insurance and even if its not its less than 100 dollars a session.
>>
If you're a girl lordosis is actually a plus

>that doggy style
>>
>>41113487
my posture is like the one on the right, girls compliment my ass and call me the male nicki minaj

>tfw they will never know i have bad posture

should i fix it?
>>
>>41113487
Become a trap
>>
Deadlifts.

I'm a male who had pretty extreme lordosis until very recently, can kinda see the last remnants of it in pic related, and simply adding more proper form deadlifts and pendlay rows has been enough to completely get rid of it

Note: I was squatting 150kg before and after that pic so squats are NOT enough to deal with it, you really need hip work like deadlift
>>
File: march.jpg (164KB, 448x1210px) Image search: [Google]
march.jpg
164KB, 448x1210px
pic fail
>>
>>41113487
Train core, it's said all over the internet you dumbfuck
>>
>>41113487
As a man who recently struggled with a Donald Duck Butt is share your disgust.

>What causes a Hyperlordosis?

Generally spoken: Too much sitting which leads to muscualar inbalances

>which muscles are affected and how?

there are 4 main muscle groups: your Quadrizeps and lowerback muscles are too tight.
Your Abs and Glutes are too weak.

Stretch and foam roll lower back.

Strength: Fixing your issues with the glutes and abs in isolation exercises wont do the trick, you have to use hippie workouts, meaning you whole Body is engaged while doing the exercises: That is because your nervous system has to learn to engage this muscle groups simultaneously.

Bonus: Work und your interrio and external oblique musles, they pull your hip forward.

i usesd to have a severe lordosis. USED TO
>>
>>41115392
>>41113487
Agreed but it could also be
>tight psoas muscles (hip flexors)
>weak hamstrings + glutes

Work on some easy stuff for glutes to feel the burn, dont forget to do hip abduction as well since it activates your gluteus medius and minimus as well, those are important too. And Stretch those hip flexors.

90% of time these are the case because these days we sit too much. i'm a physical therapist student so i have some decent knowledge and i can run tests on people too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.