[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big can u get from sprinting only? Consistent and routinely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 51.jpg (473KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
473KB, 2048x1365px
How big can u get from sprinting only?

Consistent and routinely
>>
>>41112208
at most you'd really be making your legs big to supplement the explosive energy not generally required in distance running. As a runner you're not going to be that big in the first place which is a good thing.
>>
>>41112208
Sprinting is supposedly the best cardio for keeping your muscle gains. And it will even build leg muscles so they say. You will be walking around on chicken drummers, t-rex mode
>>
>>41112270
True as well. You can really push your core and legs by using shit like parachutes for added gainz
>>
sprinters are that muscular cus they lift weights

fucking retards you'll never get that physique from just sprinting
>>
>>41112208
>>41112301
This
Sprinting does help maintain muscle while lowering bodyfat though, so you could easily become that cut
>>
>>41112208

Manlets, when will they learn?

But really hardcore sprinting uses more than just your legs, you have to work your core and upper body to go sanic fast.
>>
Just find a college football conditioning program and do that along with your regular lifting. Their conditioning programs are primarily based around sprints.
>>
>>41112208
Combined with a moderate curl bro routine or even calisthenics? Pretty goddamned big and cut.

Sprinting gains are fucking ridiculous. I got my best gains when I did nothing but 20-30 minutes of 40 yard sprinits with less then 15-30 seconds of rest between each run.
>>
>>41112208
sprinters do weight training. running alone will not build huge legs
>>
>>41112270
If you squat over 2 plates then don't expect anything noticeable.
If you do nothing then you will build muscle by breathing.
>>
>>41112208
>very fast negro running at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>41112208
You don't. Sprinters also lift weights. Ben Johnson could bench 415 and squat 700 at 5'10 175.
>>
every sprinter is on massive amounts of roids
>>
>>41113306
Where can you do sprints and not look autistic? I do not have access to a track field
>>
>>41113525
>Worried about how he looks when sprinting

Never gonna make it
>>
>>41113538
I'm worried about sprinting on the gym track that 10 other people are running around and is only 3m wide, cunt.
>>
>>41113525
Football field, basketball court, or a quiet stretch of road.
>>
>>41113555
From 1 to Pennsylvania back road, how quiet should it be for maximum gains?
>>
>>41113563
Quiet enough that you're able to adhere to your rest intervals
>>
>>41113546
Pick a lane that's open you literal retard
>>
>>41113605
You're not getting me. Let me explain. My university gym has multiple levels. The track is on the top level. It's a balcony that goes around the outside perimeter of the structure. It does not have lanes or structured areas. It's just a track that people run in at varying speeds and consistencies. To try and do 40m sprints on it would be nigh impossible.
>>
>>41113620
Then do them on a field you fucking pussy
>>
>>41113627
Why don't I just do it on the highway median then?
>>
>>41113605
when's the next open session through your mother's pussy? i like using that lane because it stinks so bad, but it's annoying because it's always booked. her other lanes aren't any better.
>>
>>41113638
Might as well do it in traffic you cumstain
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.