[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatass needs advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I currently weigh 220 and i'm 5"6 with shit posture and 5"8 with good posture. I've decided to go back to my local recruiting station to do PT and I have a home gym. I need some advice on how to run without hurting myself. I was diagnosed with asthma but that really isn't true, and i'm prone to pulling calves...any help is appreciated. I will post a pic but I know I will regret it. No cum tributes please. No bully plz...not my vape.
>>
eat less
>>
Eat less than you do now
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=running+tips

here you go.
>>
>>41111905
People like you have absolutely ruined vaping for normal people
>>
Im on Atkins rn and am going for more reasonable portions. From August 15-thanksgiving I went from 270 to 220 doing Atkins but it stopped working because I got free pizza at work but im back on it. What else?
>>
>>41111967
Count calories. Eat 500 les then your TDEE and lose 1 lb a week. >>>sticky
>>
>>41111951
Yeah I took this as a joke and didn't mean it to go to alot of people but its my most recent since I broke my phone. I usually try and stealth whenever in public
>>
>>41112097
That's what my friend told me to do whenever I borrowed it
>>
Keep up the good work. Do runner's yoga. Search it up. Your library might have a book on it too.

Do Tree Pose.

You just stand, bend your knees slightly, keep your arms slightly away from your sides, relax your shoulders, and stand there trying to relax and meditate. The heel of the foot is your connection to the ground, and you want your weight to rest in the middle of the foot.
Do this for 30 minutes or more. 20 minutes still shows good results though, just keep raising the time as you go on. This will teach your body how to balance and counter balance all the forces that go into keeping you upright. Sitting meditation I feel is inferior to standing meditation.
This also cultivates tons of internal energy, circulates it, and balances it. It's not called Tree Pose for nothing; the tree is a symbol of health and wellness for a reason.

Power yoga will make your body very healthy. Your joints won't be misaligned, your muscle strength/tightness will be balanced.
>>
>>41111905
>no cum tribute
Back to /b/ plz
But seriously read the sticky
>>
I was 260 pounds at 19 years old I'm only 5'6. I'm 25 and weigh 153 now.

For the calf pulling drink some more water and add some potassium to your diet. Bananas work pretty well and are dirt cheap.

I also started to work out like 5-10 min a week and increased my exercising time by 5 min each week, up to a max of 2 hours of just walking.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.