[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will fit culture die? People claim to be into health and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

When will fit culture die?

People claim to be into health and being physically fit, while they only care about looking cool in photographs and obsessing over their next "cheat meal".

Feeling good, being healthy, being more functional day to day, developing discipline. Things people pretend to care for, yet they only dream of getting their picture taken next to a slut and having their abs be visible.

I can't say I lift anymore without feeling like people will take me for a retard by association.

I gladly welcome the next step, healthy at every size, to be done with this cancer.
>>
>t. insecure
>>
>>41110907
Why do Dyels think their opinion matters? Kek
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (45KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
45KB, 750x563px
>>41110907
If you're too self-conscious about it then leave and get fat
>>
File: IMG_4845.jpg (85KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4845.jpg
85KB, 500x491px
>>
File: original__26_.jpg (12KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
original__26_.jpg
12KB, 267x200px
>>41110907
>Without feeling like people will take me for a retard by association
>Implying you weren't already a retard to begin with
>>
File: 1489020589414.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489020589414.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>41110907
>healthy at every size
>>
File: stop.gif (147KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
147KB, 800x900px
>>41110907
>>
>>41110907
All true, OP
When will fit culture die?
soon, hopefully
>>
>>41110907
>When will fit culture die?

Usually around February. Every year.
>>
>>41110907
>You now remember this board was called Health & Fitness and now it's just Fitness
Sad!
>>
>>41110907
You got some replies so good job I guess.
>>
Natural result of the hypersexualization of our society. We are so obsessed with ass and titties, girls gotta have them, guys gotta have a six pack and 8 inch dick. There isn't much more primal we can go, other than straight up naked
>>
File: 1492299854744.jpg (28KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1492299854744.jpg
28KB, 480x477px
>>41110907

Fit culture is already extremely niche you're overestimating how many people go to the gym on a regular basis. Most people are literally fat and can't do a single push up. 99% of people cant even name a single Olympia winner or strength athlete besides Arnold

Ask yourself why do you want to make all of this more inclusive?

Your sense of entitlement is extremely annoying. It sounds like your masturbating with words and high ideals like you forgot the ONLY reason you actually work out is because it might increase your chance of reproduction with a higher quality mate.

Frantic activity in the face of impotence.

Your genes and millions of years of evolution are slowly guiding you and you don't even realize it

Please fuck off you preachy twat
>>
File: IMG_1420.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Fit culture already is cringey and douchey and gross retards with tapout shirts and shitty tattoos probably kept me off lifting for the longest time more than anything else.
>>
Don't say you lift then. Start calisthenics. Become enlightened.
>>
>>41110907
>When will fit culture die?
when men are replaced
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.