[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so dissapointed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (385KB, 729x548px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
385KB, 729x548px
This is not me in this picture btw. found this on a flexed vs unflexed abs thingy.

Is this true though? All along I thought people had nice six packs but they were flexing all along? Can I get a nice visible six pack like in pic num 2 without flexing like an autist the whole time?
>>
File: N1rHgih.jpg (645KB, 1977x1749px) Image search: [Google]
N1rHgih.jpg
645KB, 1977x1749px
More flexxed vs. unflexed
>>
>>41109740
SS + gomad
>>
>>41109740
If you where to attention whore like most people with "abs", you would obviously flex them and put on a nice lightning to surprise your imaginary instagram or the newest goy network
>>
>>41109781
imaginary instagram friends*
>>
If I got to a low bodyfat % like 8-10% which I plan on getting after my cut is over, will I have visible defined abs without flexing? Or would I have to go lower.
>>
File: 85TRzJe.jpg (663KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
85TRzJe.jpg
663KB, 1536x2048px
>>41109769
nice try
>>
>>41109825
S.S. GYNO
>>
>>41109740
>Is this true though?

of course it is you fucking tard

literally 99.999% of "goal bodies" are people that are photographed FLEXING, PUMPED and with FAVORABLE (or even PERFECT) LIGHTING

people think they can't reach their "goal" body natty? they're fuckin stupid for worrying about that shit because in reality their goal body would require them to be flexing, oiled up after having hit the gym and standing under studio lighting 24/7
>>
>>41109825

HOLY SHIT HE HAS ACTUAL TITS!
>>
>>41109825
Th-that's a woman, right? Wide hips, tits...
>>
File: May 23rd 2015 (2) copy.png (2MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
May 23rd 2015 (2) copy.png
2MB, 1440x960px
>>41109740

The pic in OP demonstrates how abs look flexed/unflexed at 12%+ bodyfat. Drop into single digits and you will have perpetually visible abs even when unflexed. Watch any fitness youtubers/bb'er video of them going through a workout routine and you will see even while not flexing core their abs are still distincly visible.

pic related when I was super lean dyel ~125lbs. Top left most notably shows the difference unflexed versus pics on bottom flexing core.
>>
>>41110959
And /fit/ will tell you this body is DYEL and that girls wouldn't drool over that...
>>
>>41110303
This, that's why you should care more about being massive than trying to look Photo shopped irl
>>
>>41110959
that's my goal body desu
>>
>>41111661

Sadly you're both wrong and right at the same time.

Right: Was dating the hottest girl I've ever been with during that time and one of the things she actually said was that I had a body like a greek statue. Girls seriously have no idea what they are talking about.

Wrong: That pic is me after one year of lifting, which in the context of actually making this hobby a long term lifestyle is very dyel.
>>
>get new PC
>balconyfaggot is not filtered
Fugg thanks for reminding me
>>
>>41112067

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fesv7_fXvs
>>
>>41112026
lmao jesus Christ you're a fuckboy with that 4 panel picture...nice body on a narcissist, sad.
>>
>>41109825
Wat am I looking at
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.