[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calisthenics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (150KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
150KB, 750x400px
Every guide I try to find for begginers has me doing hand stands and shit. I don't have any pull up bar or anywhere to do these so does anyone have some decent guides they could recommend? Not trying to get swole I'm just skinny fat so I want my body to look decent and lose my goblin tits. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
>>
do roamstrongs reccomended routine or do diabloss 666,or if you really don't have any equipment than try saitamas challenge(you can also find it on roamstrong's website)
>>
>>41109562
100pushups challenge plus all workouts
Convict Conditioning
You are your own gym
5bx
Basic army fitness workout plans

To be honest, any fucking calisthenics plans that want you to handstands in a matter of weeks or you need shit like rings or something are useless and basically alienate people who just want basic simple fitness plans.
>>
>>41109562
Dont neglect handstands. When i started i neglected them for over a year because they were always hard.
Now that i got into them a few months ago my mobility, strength, balance and shoulder aesthetic has improved a lot. You dont need equipment for handstands, just find a wall and use that.
>>
>>41110514
Handstands can be worked on with just a wall. You don't need to be doing handstands on your first day. From then on you can just move to handstand push ups and all sorts of shit.
>>
hey i just got to 8 pull ups in a row today, used to only do 4 like a few months ago

life is good
>>
>>41110608
You mean bent all pushups? Cause the only thing else you could be talking about are just regular wall pushups.
>>
>>41110717
From freestanding you can do 90° push ups, tigerbend push ups and if you are one of those madmen you can do clapping push ups.
But anyway the handstand is great and opens up a lot of possibilities. It also required no equipment.
>>
>>41110780
Pushups and handstand pushups both work different muscles groups and have different progressions.

I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>41110791
90° push ups and tigerband push ups are both variations of the handstand push up.
>>
I am getting good results with Foundation. 2 months+ so far. Shit feels good and is easy af to follow.
>>
>>41109562
>I don't have any pull up bar or anywhere to do these
You don't live near a park?
>>
>>41109562
RCAF plan called 5BX.

Or US Army FM 7-22, do the Prep Drill and Conditioning Drills 1, 2, and 3, then follow with the Push-Up Drill and the Sit-Up Drill if you still feel salty.

Neither of the above options requires ANY equipment, not even a pullup bar, just space to move, no goofy shit like handstands either.

To lose the weight, watch your diet.
>>
Do CC
>>
>>41109562
Do boxing. Or some other martial art that has sparring, like bjj, judo, muay Thai, etc. Sparring will help you get rid of the skinny fat.
>>
>>41111684
Then why did I see a Gracie that looked skinnyfat once?
>>
>>41109562
fucking pushups, pull ups, squats, sit ups, and running. become a pt god.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.