[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar-free diets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 01-too-much-sugar-opener.jpg (143KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01-too-much-sugar-opener.jpg
143KB, 2400x1600px
Anybody here ever tried a sugar free diet? Im trying to lose weight and my friend recommended a sugarless diet to me. just wondering if they work, so if any of you have tried one, let me know how it went. thanks
>>
>>41108964
It's not the lack of sugar that makes them work, it's like everyone says, calories in < calories out. Sugar makes it hard to keep calories in low as it gives you cravings, spikes blood sugar, doesn't keep you sated. The most successful diets are lifestyle choices you can stick to.
>>
>>41108964

I was 16 and overweight, read a book about the effects of sugar and didn't change my diet except cutting out most if not all sugary foods

Obviously the sugar was making me putting on weight and making me eat more calories than I needed, so I dropped it.

Lost about 15kg. Best thing I ever did.
>>
>>41108964

just do some 24-hour fasting every second day and you're fine. also, don't eat like a retard
>>
Junk food is the primary reason people become overweight. Most junk food is a combination of refined fat, refined sugar and refined salt. If you remove sugar from the diet, you remove junk food from the diet, therefore you lose weight. You could just remove junk food from the diet and eat a healthy diet like a normal person. Sugar itself is harmless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2RBWsPA_E4
>>
>>41108964
Sugar-free just makes handling cravings a lot easier.

I cut out grains/fruits/sugar to go from 422 to 235 in a year. Calories in vs calories out was the determining factor, but cutting out the sugar gave me the ability to maintain my low calorie count.
>>
>>41109321

wasn't that the guy who had like 300g+ of sugar for breakfast? what a fucking retard
>>
>>41109508
How is he a retard? His blood tests are fine and he is highly athletic at 40 years of age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKJRI4_ojcw
>>
>>41109557

why not just eat vegetables etc instead of pumping yourself with the same old shit everyday?

he's retarded because he

>eats fucking SUGAR all day every day
>promotes the "fuck eating an egg and an avocado for breakfast, EAT 300g OF SUGAR INSTEAD GUYS!!!!" lifestyle instead
>always acts superior to literally everyone
>because he's a smug cunt

I mean I couldn't give less of a shit about the sugar stuff actually but why not make a normal video instead of insulting people like a little child? I have zero respect for the guy and it's only because he can't argue on an intellectual level but resorts to immature yelling and whining
>>
just stay away from added sugars,
sugar found in fruits is fine, because the fiber metabolizes it slowly
>>
i cant stop eating candy bars, so addictive.
>>
I eat sugar free when I'm cutting for judo tournaments. Every other day I'm eating no added sugar. Works for me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.