[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here, need tips.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 36647979.jpg (21KB, 308x306px) Image search: [Google]
36647979.jpg
21KB, 308x306px
Hiya, recently started taking better care of my body for the past 2 weeks and must say I love it way more than I thought I would. Always considered exercise a chore and something unpleasant needed in order to not die too young, but since I started doing sets and cardio every day, it ain't that bad and helps a lot with my mood. Anyways, I started with 20 Sit-ups, 20 push-ups and 10 leg raise 2 weeks ago and I am now at 60 Sit-ups, 30 Push-up, 30 Leg-raise and 20-30 min cardio per day. Trying to lose my belly fat. Any tips on how to do that maybe faster than what I already do?
>>
READ
>>
THE
>>
THE
>>
READ
>>
FUCKING
>>
>>
>>41107554
SIPS
>>
>>41107611
>>41107605
Fucked it up time to kill myself
>>
>>41107589
DO
>>41107605
NOT
>>41107611
READ
>>41107615
THE
>>41107620
FUCKING
>>41107624
>>
>>41107554
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>41107642
At least you were better than this asshole >>41107615
>>
just track calories, avoid empty carbs like bread, fuck bread
>>
Read it, It helps a bit, but basically it says to lift weight and I don't have any at home. Don't want to go to a gym. Any tips and or solution? Without buying some or going to the gym?
>>
>>41107688
yeah i love my bread fleshlite it's great
>>
>>41107688
What do you eat for breakfast then? I normally only get two slices of wheat bread with margarine and a fruit.
>>
>>41107703
No, it doesn't. If you read it:

You would know that you can't spot-lose fat.
What is your TDEE?
What do you plan your daily caloric deficit to be?
How are you going to track your calories and macros?

Seriously, I try not to be an asshole, but we get the same fucking questions every day. Read the sticky like 3 times, don't skim it like an asshole, and then go to fit/bwg if you are honestly that against going to the gym, and even then you'll have trouble.

>Hiya guys I'm skinnyfat and I want to improve but I don't want any info from your sticky and I don't want to go to the gym and I don't want to work out at home and I don't want to track calories and I want to eat bread every morning WHY AREN"T YOU HELPING ME
>>
>>41107554

>he thinks some baby situps will make him lose his belly fat

kek
>>
>>41107554
Read the sticky or get memed
>>
>>41107716
Eggs, protein shake, cottage cheese, spinach

>what else is there for breakfast

actually kys
>>
Thanks a lot for the help. Will never come here again. And in 2 weeks I already see a lot of progress, will keep at those baby sit up and be satisfied with the result, good luck all on your pursuit of the impossible.
>>
>>41107554
>Hiya
>that meme
get the fuck off my board
>>
>>41107826
Have fun being a fat 28 year old in 12 years.
>>
>>41107826
>Will never come here again

this whole thread has to be bait
>>
>>41107826

Enjoy your belly fat faggot, and if you lose it, enjoy being a skeleton
>>
>margarine
(You)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.