[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good food for bulking purposes that DOES NOT require

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1801026659.jpg (55KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1801026659.jpg
55KB, 597x519px
What's a good food for bulking purposes that DOES NOT require any form of preparation?

The closest thing I can think of is milk, but unfortunately I have avoided drinking them because I'm lactose intolerant and have resorted to soy milk instead.. But since soy gives you gyno.. What else can I eat that is readily available from the supermarket, and requires zero preparation?

Reason is because I spend a lot of time on campus and there isn't exactly a stove in the campus. Plus, I can't cook. Buying another meal is not an option, I need it to be cheap.
>>
>>41106434
>The closest thing I can think of is milk, but unfortunately I have avoided drinking them because I'm lactose intolerant and have resorted to soy milk instead

Why do people do this? Apart from the fact that they're both liquid, they are nothing alike.

Nuts.
>>
>>41106434

Get an induction cooker. Get the special skillet for it. Get some non-vegetable oil.

Now you can cook three eggs in less than 5 minutes. All you have to do is crack the eggs, turn the cooker to 460/max for a minute and turn it down to 220. Flip the eggs over. Wait a minute. Stop cooker and get eggs from the skillet onto a plate.

Season with black pepper and salt. Congrats, you got a meal that takes almost no "trial and error".
>>
proton powder. Just take it with homeless urine that you pay for with blowjobs, you'll get all 3 protons
>>
Don't drink soy, it's horrible for men.
Soy is a phytoestrogen, do not drink it whatsoever. Don't eat any soy products.

There are no good milk alternatives. It really sucks to not be able to drink it. I can't drink milk because it gives me horrible cystic acne all over my jawline.

Currently I drink basic almond milk with a protein supplement, enough to have about 10 or 15 grams of protein in there.
>>
>forgetting about your neutrinos
>>
>>41106482
Soy is an estrogen blocker, dingus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvSLeoUVb54

>>41106434
Nuts and seeds, dried fruits, dark chocolate
>>
>>41106565
>Nuts

Oh yeah, almonds, totally forgetten about them. Okay I will add them to my list.

Anything else?
>>
Can or two of tuna with some avocado and salt and pepper. Literally 30 second prep time and gud af.
>>
>>41106639
Nuts are pretty expensive, I'd recommend peanut butter. Essentially the same macros but way cheaper, at least where I live.
>>
>>41106434
Peanuts and oatmeal are pretty solid
>>
>>41106434
There are none besides protein powder and tuna. Everything else with protein is expensive or requires cooking.

Unless you just need calories, in which case literally every food sold at a gas station.
>>
>>41106482
>Don't drink soy, it's horrible for men.
Here comes the broscience!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.