[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys made Financial gains off of Fitness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: chrome_2017-04-17_08-34-34.jpg (211KB, 959x619px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-17_08-34-34.jpg
211KB, 959x619px
>>
>>41105475
none yet, but i'm gonna give it a shot. Give it one real year. I'm actually Natty unlike Connor and look close to as good as him.. I have a program I've sort of developed over the last 8 years that is pretty effective.

It's worth a shot in this day and age. All these mediums to promote yourself..

Have you made any money off fitness?
>>
>>41106527

Seems like a good ambition if what you're saying is really true and you'll not just body dismorphed into believing you have a physique like connors

Good luck to you
>>
Im not natty
I tell these 3 kids I am and meme them into brosplits and eating properly
It works and they pay me 200 a month
Not even a job im going to the gym anyways and they are always there
>>
>>41105475
Yeah I mug asians and indians at my university in the middle of the night.
>>
>>41106527
Post bod and routine
>>
>>41106779
doing the lord's work.

do you at least try to act/look black while doing it?
>>
Conor looks small in that pic.
>>
>>41106550
thanks brah.
>>41106795
i post my bod here all the time and get props. and props on fit as a natty is not easy, i've posted my face here before too.

When I actually have something to shill, im gonna try here first to get some real brutal feedback. But untill then... No
>>
>>41106828
god awful lighting

possibly without pump or carb depleted, but lighting makes and breaks photos
>>
>>41106828
You wouldn't even notice him on the street.
>>
I'm planning on making a fitness app. I'll see how that works out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.