[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/chad/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 41

File: Chad03.jpg (149KB, 1078x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Chad03.jpg
149KB, 1078x1067px
You’re not a Chad, I’m not a Chad, but we can improve ourselves using the Chad archetype.

Let's talk about it and figure out how we can improve our lives.

I posit the positive characteristics of Chadmode are:
>Aesthetic Physique
>Charisma
>Handsomeness
>Perceived Success

Aesthetic Physique
Read the sticky; but, we can also discuss routines here.

What if your problem is consistency? How do you get out of the start/stop failure cycle?

Read this:
>No Sweat by Segar

Watch this (regardless of goals, it’s helpful):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWV7fhqk4Gf1E4kwXrMIzZY5KaLuCY5KB

Charisma Reading List
>How to Win Friends and Influence People by Carnegie
>No More Mister Nice Guy by Glover
>Gorilla Mindset by Cernovich
>The Like Switch by Schafer

Charisma Activity List
>Go out and actually talk to people, you mong.
>Make a point of talking to at least 1 new person every day
>Watch the body language and dialogue of more charismatic & outgoing people

Handsomeness
>Take care of your health and hygiene.
>Learn to dress a little better for your body type and style, but ignore /fa/.
>Get a haircut suited for your face shape. http://www.hairfinder.com/hairstyling/face-shapes-hairstyles-men.gif
>Do jawline exercises like these: https://youtu.be/BvWzyrQASZk
>Do neck exercises like wrestler bridges or see post #6 from killermike here:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7066131

Neck exercises are better for men since they help to make faces look more masculine.

Perceived Success
>Make clearly defined, time-bound goals for yourself and pursue them.
>Fake it until you make it, but keep working on making it.
>Quality over quantity: two nice outfits will serve you better for longer than several lousy ones, for example.

What else you got, /fit/? How can we better into Chadmode?
>>
File: tenten.jpg (126KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tenten.jpg
126KB, 1080x1080px
Disregard everything posted.
Become stoic and make fuck you money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
>>
>>41104551
that pic gives creepy vibes, i think its cos theyre so similar looking
>>
>chad
>driving automatic

pick only one
>>
>>41104613
That sounds like an awesome life, m8...
>>
>>41104613
Uggo cope kek
>>
>Read the sticky; but, we can also discuss routines here.
Was wondering what's the best routine to achieve that aesthetic look. I've been going to the gym for a couple of years and tried a bunch of routines that made poor results. Thanks anon.
>>
>>41104735
What are your lifts like son? You can't effectively bodybuild until you have a strong foundation.
>>
File: 1477166264739.jpg (967KB, 4575x4575px) Image search: [Google]
1477166264739.jpg
967KB, 4575x4575px
>>41104721
>>41104713
Money buys freedom you poorshits.
>>
>>41104735
For a beginner, poor results almost always means insufficient nutrition or sleep, or both.

What are you stats?
>>
File: littlehelper.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
littlehelper.png
31KB, 720x644px
Chad reporting in.

Even as a young Chad I didn't realize my full potential until I figured this simple thing out.

I always used to go to extremes with everything I did. I really started finding success in all aspects of life when I realized it's all about setting REALISTIC goals and seeing them through using progressive overload. What do I mean by this?

If you never read, you can't just one day try to read a whole book. Instead tell yourself you're going to read 2 pages a day, then through the power of progressive overload read 5 pages a day the next week, 6 pages the next week. And before you know it you'll be a /lit fag.

This is true with everything, Addicted to videogames? Delete one every week, and slowly reduce it until it's no longer controlling your life.

Cant sit down and study? No you dont have ADD or are incapable of studying, sit down once a day and review for 30 minutes and slowly build it up.

The problem with these threads is that people read them and instantly want to become a whole other person, when in reality it takes time desu.

If a skelly walked into the gym for the first time would you start them off with a 2 plate squat (lel), no because they have to build up to it.

So in conclusion, the answer to becoming a /Chad/ anon is finding an area in your life that you want to improve and taking baby steps to get there, there's no magic pill to get there.

You can do it Anon I believe in you!
>>
>>41104551
>he drives an automatic
>>
>>41104551
Alright boys can anyone give me advice
Will go to a bar alone this week to meet new people and find a girl too. Going solo, first time ever in a bar, and I don't drink either just gonna order ginger ale or club soda. What's some stuff I should know?

Alternatively can you tell me how to get gf at uni? Nothing serious desu. Also where do I approach girls at uni?

I've approached a couple girls at uni and got a number and made a ballsy approach in a library when I caught a qt staring and decided fuck it and approached her by grabbing a chair next to her but she had a bf. I'm not autismo but need some time to get in the groove anywhere
>>
>>41104839
You sure you not autismo? Don't mean this as an insult, rather as a call to self awareness which everyone needs to better themselves.
Anyway, if you're not used to chatting people up, a bar will be 10x more difficult on your own. In your place I'd join some sort of club or class (yoga or whatever) which unis tend to be full of, and just talk to people there.
>>
>automatic transmission
>chad
>>
>>41104839
First of all, good on you for not drinking anon, don't give in to the drinking meme it will do nothing but hurt your chances of getting laid.

Second of all, practice, practice, practice. The biggest mistake guys make when going to a bar is finding the 9/10 qt right away, then sweating over what to talk to her about, building it up in their head and then they dont even manage to talk to her because they pussy out. Just go and talk to as many girls as you can, just practice talking and slowly you'll get the flow going. Once you realize that you're talking to them as people vs trying to get into their pants, you'll be less nervous, smoother, and have a better chance at picking up at the end of the night.
>>
>>41104810
That's great advice.
Dont go overboard, would be like a DYEL stepping into a gym and trying to squat 200kg.

Also for social gains : Play a team sport.
>>
What about those who know how to reach the Chad dimension but ultimatedly realized it's all bullshit in the end.
I have this thing where everyone underestimates me. I'm used to being regarded as a weirdo, or an asshole. I also used to be really big. Athletic mode, aesthetic as fuck (although legs were lacking, gotta admit). Chick who blew me off and constantly laughed at my back started mirin hard, but what should've done? Fuck her. But I didn't. Maybe I was too emotionally invested at that point. It hurt me to realize most of my life and friends was fake.
Partied hard, fucked qts, was sort of alpha, people started asking for my opinion. Bitch still orbiting me, to the point where she would degrade herself with assholes who treated me like shit just to see my reaction, while I was taking better looking girls to my house to fuck.
Momentary distractions which didn't satiate me and I even started to regret. Being a Chad means finding joy in doing the same inane hedonistic bullshit over and over.
>>
>>41104810
actual sensible advice. I approve. You cant force significant changes overnight when you fucked up for 2 decades
>>
>>41104810
Another thing is, I'm fairly you can't really expect to change the way you are hardwired. I am fairy sucsessfull earning decent amount of money with a pussymagnet degree. Decent, average looks.

I will never be chad. Not because of the looks, but because of autismo mentality. I've been an introvert nerd all my life and it shows. In a group of close friends it's a non issue, but meeting new people is a chore.

Plus if you refuse to lower your high as fuck standards at the same time forget abou rolling in pussy. Sorry but part of chadness (mainly natural charisma) is simply not a learnable ability.
>>
>>41104707
Manuals are fucking annoying. You can't zone out or talk to stacy on the phone with stacy when you have to keep shifting gears. I learned on a manual and it was fun at first, having all that control, but at the end of the day I love driving an automatic much much more.
>>
File: 1491515491928.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491515491928.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>41104936
Yep. Looks good from the outside but
>Being a Chad means finding joy in doing the same inane hedonistic bullshit over and over

is exactly right. Shit gets old.

>>41104613
Do this instead.
>>
>>41104707
Motherfucker doesn't know traffic.
I mean real 3 hours to drive less than 1km traffic. I would literally kill myself if I had to drive manual in my city.
>>
>>41104878
Yeah I'm sure man I'm not autismo. At uni I chat up people sitting besides me say hi talk about the subject or what's going on and make friends. Really clicked with a guy and same in another class helped out a couple people in my group got close with them talking was easy.
As for uni club I've joined the engineering club which is kinda like a frat here and the rockclimbing where I meet people each week so it's good. Also joined the gym and since I'll get regular I'll make friends with regulars there. >>41104907
Thanks man and how do I approach? I usually just say hi I'm anon and shake hand. For my first night picking up isn't a goal just talking to girls is
>>
>>41104810
B-but... I do have ADD Chad. And studying is only slightly hard.
>>
File: yougotthisdesu.jpg (164KB, 580x477px) Image search: [Google]
yougotthisdesu.jpg
164KB, 580x477px
>>41104970
I disagree anon, this can be the problem with /fit and internet cultures in general. Even though any rational person knows that the majority of the material here is just memes and shitposting, after a significant amount of time you start to subconsciously believe some of it.

You just admitted that you're good in groups of close friends? That shows that you are charismatic and have the ability to be comfortable socially.

For some reason we've convinced ourselves that certain abilities can't be taught or improved upon.

Lets look at another ability, Creativity, If I give you a musical instrument or a paint brush, and tell you to practice, practice, practice, you'll eventually get to a respectable level and be able to create works on your own.

I agree that some individuals are naturally gifted, and although you'll never reach their levels, it doesn't mean that you can't improve.

Next time you go out for whatever reason, and have to interact (Cashier, waiter, mechanic, etc) take an extra step, and ask them how their day is going or make sometime of additional small talk.

While you may come across as awkward at first, slowly you'll get more comfortable with small talk, and become more charismatic. Just get used to talking up people wherever you go.

Lastly, the biggest difference between Chads and non-Chads is the mentality that you can't improve yourself, because you were dealt a wrong hand or what not. Everyone has the power to improve desu, its when you give up that, that you give up being a chad.
>>
>>41104551
>Tfw someone says you're living life on easy mode, because you're a Chad
Not a Chad, but it made me feel good.
>>
File: chad_stride.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chad_stride.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
>>
>>41104551
Today is my 30's birthday how do I not kill myself.

Thanks.
>>
>>41105099
The biggest thing to remember anon, is to not go in with a pre-written script. Try to read the situation, and go with the flow. Also stick with the basics, dont use non-sense pickup lines they dont work. I like to do a little walk around, try to make eyecontact, and then just start chatting, offer to buy the girl a drink and then just start talking. Also, try to ask the girl questions about herself, so you have something to work with, the key is to get her talking about her. She should be talking more than you. Also as the conversation progresses, try to sneak in your strengths and thinks that make you interesting.

>>41105106
Thats a different story Anon! In that case, you have a little extra challenge, and your successes are only amplified! Good on you for not making excuses for yourself, you're gonna make it
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (38KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
38KB, 500x330px
>>41104551
Okay skely here
Now I'm doing a three day routine by the buff dudes as well as their bulking diet
Is this a good routine or should I change it up in order to achieve chad aesthetic
> also facial hair or no
>>
File: yougotthis.jpg (32KB, 599x474px) Image search: [Google]
yougotthis.jpg
32KB, 599x474px
>>41105347
Well to start anon, get this mentality of being a loser out of your head. Maybe the first 30 years of your life didn't go as planned. So what, you're not happy with where your at in life? Picture a version of you that would make you happy, whatever that may be. Now write down, what that perfect you does (hobbies, job, traits,etc), and start working to get there. Take the little steps now to get there so that the rest of your birthdays will be happy. What you have to remember is that you and only you has the power to get there, take control of your life anon and be who you want to be. You're gonna make it anon, i know you can do it.
>>
>>41105375
The thing to remember anon is that regardless of what routine you do, just stick with. The biggest mistake new /fit/ friends make is not being consistent. Stick with it, eat right and make some gains friendo.
As for the facial hair, be honest with yourself, if it's not there dont force it, youre not fooling anyone.
>>
>>41105440
>You're gonna make it anon, i know you can do it
I have literally zero hope, because I know myself by now, I'm not some 20 year old who's still open to all possibilities and can flex and change himself. I feel like my future is set in stone because nothing I did so far has worked and I really don't feel like I have any way out.
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (18KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
18KB, 320x427px
>>41105347
Realize that you can teach the youth and help them avoid the mistakes you made
>>
File: IMG_6181.png (2MB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6181.png
2MB, 1280x1122px
I have success and handsomeness down

I dont have aesthetic physique yet and lacking a bit on charisma

Ive been working hard on improving myself since I was 18 (22 now). Doing my Msc. got my own car, apartment, good internship and pilot certificate.

Truth is I just never felt good enough for dating so ive just been working 24/7 on improving myself.

Problem is I'm 5'9 manlet though

I really want to start lifting SL with diet but is it even possible to hit chad mode as manlet ?
>>
>>41105516
This fucking manlet meme need to die already.
>>
>>41104551
Aren't those jawline exercises a meme? Why would they give a better jawline in any way lul
>>
>>41104551
Alright here are some huge Chad factors

>Talk in a deep ass voice like Archer. The voice you get when you're drunk as fuck.
>Wear baseball shirts, every Chad owns a few of these
>>
>>41105490
Some people start way later than you, m8. It's not too late. Check out that "No Sweat" book, it's pretty much made for your situation.
>>
>>41105607
>Archer
>Deep voice
Seriously?
>>
>>41104551
>makes chad thread
>not a single mention of height
Unless it was implied by aesthetic physique and handsomeness. you really gotta mention that shit. its integral too chadiism. no need for muh 6'5+ memes but if you arent atleast 5'8 its useless to look up and hope to become a chad(unless you are willing to LOOKSMAXXX and get invasive surgery but thats a whole nother topic)
>>
>>41104735
PPL
>>
File: eat up.jpg (383KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
eat up.jpg
383KB, 1440x2560px
>>41104707
>1km
>drives for 3hours

wanna know how i know you're fat?
>>
>>41105861
>>41105057

meant to reply to this comment
>>
I want to be rich and good looking.
You can keep all the other "Chad" attributes (acting like a douchebag, corporate ladder climber/bootlicker, wearing backwards hats and other terrible clothing choices, date raping, being lowkey racist, listening to shitty EDM, etc.)
>>
>>41105490

m8 trust me I'm 30 and in the process of getting my shit together again for the dozenth time, and I mean I was subhuman-tier failure. Unless you're crippled or dying you cannot be stopped and people have come back from worse
>>
>>41105897
You have no idea what a Chad is
What you described is a brad, someone who needs to drag others down so he can look better.

an Chad would be for example Don Draper(im talking his business side ignore his personal life for this). He doenst need to prove anything, Chad simply is better (and despite what r9k thinks generally a genuine good person, if a bit oblivious to his privilege). Chad is basically Nietzsches ubermensch.
>>
>>41105897
Being good lookin is a meme anon. And like height it's out of your control, focus on the things you can improve, i.e fitness, social skills, wealth
>>
>>41105913
I know you mean well but I really don't feel that way. I'm deeply convinced that I'll spend the rest of my life as something my past self - who was brighter, more charismatic and had far more potential - would consider complete and utter failure. What, at 35 I'll suddenly discover a hidden ability to travel back in time and re-do the things I did wrong, do the things I should have done back then and reach back to my starting point a better, more fulfilled man? I'm always gonna have a lousy, remorseful first half of my life, and nothing I do can change that. I will always look back in disgust and self-loathing.
>>
>>41105950

You're just making that up though. Everytime a shredded white guy with a square jaw gets posted on /fit/ it's "Chad"
>>
>>41105913
Not him dude but I needed to hear that I love you thank you.
>>
>>41105960
You're right anon, you can't change your past. That being said, you have the ability to still change your future. Learn from your past, but don't let it define you.
>>
File: smile and optimism gone.jpg (33KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
smile and optimism gone.jpg
33KB, 848x900px
>always have taken care of my diet
>shower daily
>use clean clothes
>get a haircut at least once a month
>been lifting for 2 years
>tinder only matches me with fat girls or some below average thin girls
>get rejected by girls in real life as well
Is that it? Is my face really so shit?
>>
>>41105966
People throw the word around, but real life Chads are some of the best friends you could have. They're not assholes. These are the real Chads we're talking about emulating. They're bro tier friends who have stellar physiques, good looks, charisma, and generally succeed.
>>
>>41106026
Lets see
>>
>>41105960
Well, if you've already convinced yourself you're doomed to failure then you are. I'm 30 and 20 year old me would be terribly disappointed, but I'm turning things around.

You might change your mind or you might not, but ultimately it's in your hands.
>>
>>41106041
No, I'm not giving you a free giggle.
>>
>>41106083
If I post my face will (you)
>>
>>41104551
I am literally chad in all aspects except i am socially awkward at times and can be less than assertive unless I'm angry
>>
>>41105057
Do you live in DC or LA?
>>
>>41106110
No, I'm the ugly one here.
>>
>>41106112
That's like saying I'm totally not fat except that I'm fat.
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (212KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
212KB, 1280x960px
>>41106124
Stop being a bitch
I'm like 7.4/10
You might be more attractive then me
Who knows?
>>
>>41105516
>5'9
>this insecure

mate you're never going to make it but it is not because of your height
>>
>>41106200
4/10
>>
>>41106200
Looking good anon, I'd cut a little bit. You have a decent face no homo, if you lowered your body% you'd have a great jaw! Keep up the good work
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>41106220
That's a pretty harsh rating
>>
>>41106200
>I'm like 7.4/10

It's not healthy to lie to yourself like this.
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (32KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
32KB, 225x225px
>>41106236
Boy I'm 130 Ib
I'm bulking
>>
>>41106263
Fair enough anon, what are your goals if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>41106200
Skin + eye colour, non groomed facial hair.

Pretty bland looking in general and it looks like you have bad taste in clothes. Hair looks mediocre.

I rate like this: A 10 is almost nobody ever, people on here claiming 8-9 are people you se maybe once a month if you walk around outside a lot.

I think my rating is fair to be honest. I also would not rate myself more than a 5 and i have blue eyes and nordic looking face and body.

Seriously, fix your clothes if thats what you wear on the regular. Not trying to hate.
>>
>>41106301
>Skin + eye colour
I thought women prefer black guys? How is his eye color a problem then?
>>
>>41106133
I mean, if he's fit, handsome and successful, he's got 3/4.
>>
>>41106200
5 at best
>>
File: IMG_0148.png (452KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.png
452KB, 600x851px
>>41106289
This but with hair
> and an arm
>>
>>41106320
He's fucking indian, women don't like indian guys
>>
File: spag.jpg (20KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
spag.jpg
20KB, 500x390px
>>41105205
Thanks for the words of avice. My interactions with people are not inherently autismal. I'm a physician so my job relies on me being able to interact with patients in a professional, calm and spaghetti-free way. The problem is I do it from a position of authority, so I automaticly feel safe within the interaction and therefore rarely have problems with it. Same with friends - "safe" is the keyword - long relationships give me freedom to say and act however I want. It's something natural born chads will never understand, cause for them human interaction is just part of everyday life - and not an obstacle to be feared or conquered.

I cannot simply apply those two (especially the position of athority) to male-female romantic relationships. Those work differently. Taking care of your body, developing a pleasing phisique and so on, also does not take care of the problem.
>>
>>41106320
Blue eyes are top tier and the darker they get the worse.

They don't like niggers if something better is offered, I think it might be an american thing? Im from the northern part of Denmark, women hates niggers here more than men in my opinion.
>>
>>41106343
I'm Pakistani
>>
You read dated useless self-help books and do jaw exercizes like a mongoloid while Chad enjoys pizza and fucks your oneitis
>>
>>41106359
>tfw dark green, emerald
>>
>>41104832
>>41104886
My thought every time
>>
>>41106368
Well it's an automatic minus 5 (at least)
>>
>>41106253
meh, I also wouldn't rate him 7.4/10 but his face is good enough that very few girls will turn him down based solely on that. Skin colour is not ideal tho.
>>
>>41106376
Please post (no homo)
>>
>>41106384
Fight me
Better yet post your face
> still waiting on that other guy
>>
>>41104551
I don't see anything about height. I'm 5'5
Can never be chad
>>
>>41106368
>I'm Pakistani
Looks-wise, is there a difference?
>>
>>41106401
I'm
>>41106359

So I am not saying I'm a 7.4 myself, just being honest.
>>
File: 1481054000705.jpg (184KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1481054000705.jpg
184KB, 785x757px
>>41106373
DELETE THIS
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (59KB, 412x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
59KB, 412x488px
>>41106430
Poo-in-Loos are darker
> tfw the rest of my family is almost white
>>
>>41106384
4chan is so mean to Pakistani, Indian, and other non-eastern Asians. There are some beautiful people from these countries.
>>
>>41106447
Still, just being honest.
>>
>>41106447
>4chan is so mean
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>41106373
>while Chad fucks your oneitis
Yeah, fuck you too.
>>
File: 1465476495487.gif (465KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1465476495487.gif
465KB, 500x467px
>>41106373
Oneitis is dead senpai.
>>
>>41104613
>fuck you money.
is best money
>>
>>41106443
POO IN THE LOO

I kid, I'm Polish, so by mean standards I'm basically a nigger of Europe.

Idk why you guys are so insecure about the color of your skin, it's not like you are central african. I think it's the grass is greener stituation. I'd actually prefer my skin a bit darker, since I look like death that took a bleach bath.
>>
File: 1486072462809.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486072462809.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
I've been studying so fucking hard this semester to get good grades for graduate school, and I just bombed one of my finals for my hard as fuck class

Haven't been going to the gym
Haven't been drinking/smoking
Haven't been playing video games
Got a summer research position
Just studying and reading

Aced all my exams except this one, and now my fucking work is all for naught. Sorry /fit/, I just needed to vent somewhere and this general seems like an appropriate self improvement/loathing place

Maybe grad school won't give a shit about one bad grade. FUCK
>>
File: best girl about anon.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best girl about anon.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
I always look like I want to strangle a bitch. How do I smile or at least not look super pissed off while walking around?
>>
>>41106506
Relax your eyebrows
>>
>>41104810
>tfw chad doesn't make fun of you and actually wants to help you make it because he is THA great if a guy
REEEE
>>
>>41104810
This deserved a /thread. But it probably devolved into unhealthy shit posting and got insecure peps even more insecure. I hope I'm wrong
>>
File: 1454118584602.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1454118584602.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>41106498
>Think i got a (You)
>its some dumb kurwa scum who cant quote the right people
Hitler was right about your kind
>>
File: aay lmao dying.png (361KB, 502x377px) Image search: [Google]
aay lmao dying.png
361KB, 502x377px
>>41106504
You think that's bad?

Wait until you can't find a job because firms would rather just hire on some indian / chinese on a slave wage thanks to H1B1 visas.
>>
File: 1490544995213.png (514KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490544995213.png
514KB, 810x810px
I met a true Chad at work. He got in my office and just said hi and I knew it right there. He's a Chad.

So, how do they do it? I didn't know anything about him, I saw him for the first time and I simply knew it.
>>
>>41104839
First off let's set some reasonable goals here. First, if your not completely comfortable going to a bar by yourself, good for you pushing your Boundries! Second it's important to Fram this as a situation to enjoy yourself. Maybe there is a beer there you like, or some live music. Enjoy it, try and relax. Most important us set some clear and reasonable goals. Your Idea that your going to go and get a girl is probably absurd. Start small, maybe say your going to chat with the bartender and 3 other people, one of which is a girl. And just talk. Don't have any motives like taking them home. Just talk and the time will come, maybe sooner than you think, where your talking to a girl, enjoying her, the vibe is there so you follow it and you end up hooking up. And that's great. But if not, you still had a good convo.
>>
>>41106637
It's charisma
Which is the easiest part about being chad
>>
>>41106634
Ohh I know friend, I'm in chemical engineering in fucking Canada

Trudeau just approved EXPEDITED work visas for Indian workers. Did you know that over 80% of job applications for engineering positions in canada come from India and China?

How are Canadians supposed to compete when they make up <5% of job applications? Why would a Canadian even want to stay here?

My friend has a 4.12 GPA (our school gives 4.3 GPA for A+ instead of 4.0). He couldn't even find a fucking internship. Meanwhile a girl I know has failed over 6 classes, has to complete her degree in 6 years now, and got an engineering management position because her dad owns a tea company.

Fuck this jewish world, I need to work harder.
>>
>>41106667
>It's charisma
But he just said hi. How different can a simple hi be?
>>
>>41104551

>No Sweat by Segar

I just read an extract that book looks nice, anyone has a pdf to share?
>>
>>41106689
The way you say it
The face as you say it
Eye contact
Body posture
>>
>>41104551
Read Models by Mark Manson.
>>
>>41106625

Here, have another potato and vodka flavoured (You).
>>
>>41105979

We're gonna make it buddy. The other guy will just have to find his will again in his own time
>>
>>41106712
I gifted this book to my best friend for his birthday, was that beta?
>>
>>41106200
more like 3.5/10
>>
File: Art-of-Seduction.jpg (303KB, 1494x1722px) Image search: [Google]
Art-of-Seduction.jpg
303KB, 1494x1722px
I like the book in pic related, it's good explanation of how to make people feel things because of you, worth a read, whether you're a guy or a girl.
Really anything by Rob Greene is good shit.
>>
>>41107175
every nigger and his crack dealer reads Greene's works especially 48 laws of power.

Those books are so overrated
>>
>>41107205
I hardly ever see them mention around here.
Just because they're popular doesn't mean they're bad, I think everyone should read at least 48 laws just so you can see the mind games others are playing with you, if you don't intend to use it for yourself.
>>
>go out to try to gain social skills
>have zero friends, so have to go alone
>great mood
>get to place x where I wanted to
>see all the people there being happy and talking to each other like it was nothing
>get depressed
>feel like shit and my mood changes instantly
T-Thanks.
>>
>Gorilla Mindset by Cernovich

Fedora.jpg
>>
>>41105516
The insecurity of some of you fags is astounding.
The billed heights of like half of Hollywood's resident Chads are below 6 foot.
>>
Fuck you all, being chad is completely genetic, if you're ugly and/or non-white you
WILL
NEVER
MAKE
IT
>>
>>41107267
Nah breh, shitty parents raise shit tier bottom of the barrel humans. Chads are grown.

Send your kids to summer camp, force them to play contact sports and he's going to make it!
>>
>>41104810
THIS. I call it my 'Flossing' method. I used to HATE flossing, so I dedicated myself to once a week, then twice, etc. It got to the point where I hated NOT flossing. I don't feel like I even brushed my teeth without flossing now.

I used the same method for the gym, now trying it with cardio.

My question is how do I get Chad friends or at least Brad friends?

My fun & outgoing friends are broke and can't do much or go anywhere. My friends with good jobs are mostly betacucks and libcucks cause I live in LA.

I meet some dudes at my gym but I think some of em might be gay and I'm not sure if they just talk to me cause they want my boypussy. I'm in an adult sports league but most of the guys are pretty beta. I want friends that can push me to better myself but it's hard to find.
>>
>>41104551
>Those two
>Chads
I'm not Chad, but those guys certainly aren't either. They're just rich faggots with a bit of plastic surgery who are clearly trying to hard in general
>>
>>41105771
Whatever. Archer has the ideal male voice, every college slayer has a voice like it
>>
>>41106378
Great minds
>>
How would a Chad handle conflict? Let's say a tough guy decides to harass Chad for some reason. Would he brush it off ( appear weaker?), raise his voice( angry and un-Chad like), or do something else? Violence seems far removed from the Chad lifestyle, so I assume they don't fight anyone unless it's to stop a groper or something.
>>
>>41107414
>I call it my 'Flossing' method

No you didn't. I think it was Tim Ferris or some other self improvement meme faggot who called it that. KYS
>>
>>41107483
Archer from f/sn? He had a pretty great voice.
>>
>>41107607
Easy.

>"Calm down bro"

As soon as Chad says this, he instantly wins. No matter what the tough guy says he'll look like a tool. Everyone is on Chad's side at this point.

It's a common social domination tactic, say "calm down" and laugh in a demeaning manner and you instantly win an argument when in a group of people.
>>
>>41107622
7 billion people on earth and I had the same idea as someone else? No fucking way.

Keep up on those self improvement tapes though, they seem to be working for you.
>>
>>41107622
>implying Tim Ferriss isn't a /fit/izen
>>
>>41107661
This does seem like the perfect solution
>>
>>41107661
This guy is right.

Just smile, tell him to take it easy. Basically treat him like the tough guy wanna be that he is, like if you had a younger brother who tried to be tough but just looked ridiculous.

Even if you get hit, you'll still come out on top.
>>
>>41107414
Honestly dude, having an A-type personality myself... I noticed that hanging out with Brad is a recipe for disaster. Just find a bro who you can treat like a little brother and teach him the ropes, he'll look up to you and always have your back and will never cock block you (unlike Brad)
>>
>>41107662
No. Self improvement is a fucking meme you retard.
>>
>>41108136
What I meant is that I'm not looking for super rich, good looking, really charismatic friends; just looking for friends that actually lift and have good jobs and are really outgoing like myself. Mostly though, friends that bring their own girls when we're hanging out or going to bars. Every dude I know never brings girls and tries to hook up with whatever girls my GF and I bring so it ends up being that we have to choose between who to invite cause the guys and girls have drama.
>>
>>41108365
You fucking autist I was confirming that the method works, I figured it out for myself about 12 years ago with flossing. It's no surprise some self help guy also figured it out the same way... cause it fucking works.
>>
i thought cringe threads weren't allowed on /fit/ anymore?
>>
>>41108385
>I figured it out for myself about 12 years ago with flossing

No you didn't.
>>
>>41108404
Wow never met someone so mad that I floss. Never had a cavity. You triggered?
>>
>>41104551
You forgot steroids and facial surgery.

Neither of which are a bad thing BTW. If there's a need, go for it. Both are safe, readily available, and extremely fucking effective.

I've only read the OP so far, but I'm going to place a little bet with myself that there are LOADS of posts in this thread where people make excuses that both those things would easily fix.
>>
>>41106200
lmao 7.4... i am MAYBE a 7 on a good day (although i would never admit it to myself) and i am leaps and bounds and several fucking magnitudes more attractive than you. holy shit get a grip
>>
>>41108446
That's not what I mean and you know it.
>>
>>41105516
As other's have said, you'll never make it because you're so out of touch with reality you genuinely think 5'9 is a problem.

I'm 6'2 and know guys who get 10x more pussy than me even though they're like 5'5, because they're better looking and more confident.
>>
>>41108469
LOL I honestly have no fucking idea. I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe that I gradually started flossing more and applied the same principal to weight lifting. I seriously think something might be wrong with you.
>>
>>41105556
those exercises are bullshit, training the masseter is not tho.

You gotta work the superficial layer of the masseter (I let you google it so you can picture what I'm saying). Looking at the orientation of the fiber you can determine how to correctly train it.

I like to work it that way :
-> Open your mouth wide
-> Put a towel (not the whole towel) on your front lower teeth
-> Grab the towel and pull toward the ground to apply resistance
-> try to close your mouth (contract the masseter)
-> Stop midway and go back to starting position excentricly
-> Repeat till failure
-> Do three sets with 1mn off between each

Do it right now you'll see what I mean.
>>
How do I get over insecurity? I'm not massively insecure I'm usually pretty confident but there's a friend in my friend group who seems like he has it all and I just don't know why a girl would pick me over him. I have good looks charisma etc. but it feels like he just has it more.
>>
>>41108522
>LOL I honestly have no fucking idea

Christ you sound like such a fucking tool. On top of being a plagiarist. Get over yourself cuckboi
>>
>>41108550
You accept your flaws and don't focus on them.

Live in the moment, and don't complain or be scared in your mind, and you'll be confident.
>>
I have become a Chad. I have never had so many women throwing themselves at me. But I've had gf for 5 years. She's a great gal and I love her a lot. She's been with me through very hard times. Through the death of my father, where she was my rock. She stuck with me through the depression that followed. Now we're 2 years later and things have changed. I'm back on track, have my degree and am working in my field. She can't find a job and lives across the country.

She used to be fit. And now she's fat. We barely had sex any more when we did live together. I see all these women begging me for a dicking and want to do it so bad. But I will not cheat.

Should I break up? Is this my final test to become a true Chad? A heartless dickhead that only lives for himself?

Tldr ditch long-term loving gf who got fat and lazy to bang tinderellas and milfs to become a true Chad?
>>
>>41105516
you lack confidence anon, it is fine,i know this myself
>>
>>41108550
Just stay away from those types that kill your vibe. (knowing or unknowingly)

Us Chads feed off vibes, you want to be around nothing but good vibes. That will help confidence
>>
>>41108585
Thanks I'll try to keep that in mind.
>>
>>41108575
you're the one that reads self help gurus faggot.
>>
>>41108589
No bro. Talk to her about it, dont ditch her on the first hardship
>>
>>41108589
I think the main issue is she got fat and lazy. But maybe give her a chance, see if she sees her fat and laziness as a problem, and help her through it. If shes content with her life then just dump her.
>>
>>41106344
not the chad, but you are being negative again when you have the "inherent ability mindset" and say that you cant become different and be able to change, nobody comes out of the womb being able to talk to whoever they like,babies look towards their parents for guidance and eventually get the hang of it, depending on their confidence can impact the rate of speed they will achieve this.
basically what i am saying is if you are not dead, you can still change,still adapt.You just have to let yourself become uncomfortable first.
best wishes.
anon
>>
>>41108589
i think you should be honest with her about you getting mired, she could start getting fit if she is scared of loosing you.
if she isn't then she doesn't think that highly of you anyway,people change over time after all.
>>
>>41106447
>brown skin
>big eyebrowns
>jew nose
>mfw im colombian and family is not muslim nor indian

what am i?
>>
>>41108980
I did that and she freaked the fuck out
>>
What if I don't wanna be Chad?
>>
>>41109516
But she also said she got a gym membership again and is going 4 times a week (last we spoke she reduced it to 3 times)
>>
>>41108980
>>41109516

Yeah that's terrible advice. I'd start with the job thing. And maybe talk about how much you enjoy the gym and see if she wants to get in shape. Don't mention weight for now just talk about 'getting healthy'. Again... DO NOT MENTION THE WEIGHT. Let her do it.
>>
>>41109323
Bone structure m8
You don't look too Arabic, maybe Turk or Sandjew-tier
>>
File: izombie-ravi-makeup-fart.jpg (61KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
izombie-ravi-makeup-fart.jpg
61KB, 1000x450px
>>41109323
You look like Ravi from iZombie
>>
Are there chads that live in their mom's basement? Is that even possible? Like how do they go out with and scoop up sloots with no money?
>>
>>41104713
Sounds like passive aggression, because you're some beta loser that copes to become a normal fag.
I've got news for you, no one is normal.
And money buys you everything you need.
>>
>>41105440
>getting married right out of college
>>
>>41106693
Here http://docdro.id/eSZbBCi
>>
>>41108589
Where do you meet these women? Moved to a new city for work, which my workplace is 90% men, and the women are trolls or married. I don't have problems with my body or autismo.
>>
>>41109323
Looks like a greasy weirdo that doesn't bathe
>>
>>41109731
I just moved to a new city as well. My friend who lives here has a ton of friends. Like hundreds. So we're always going out and I'm always meeting new people. His friends hit on me. Women at festivals and bars hit on me. One milf dragged me to the bar and bought me shots. We flirted very sexually for a while, she grabbed my dick and invited me to hers. I told her I couldn't. Another skinny hotty younger than me kept trying to drag me to the dance floor. A qt that lives next to me keeps inviting me over and wants to watch a movie this weekend. A girl who I met through the previously mentioned friend wants to party with me this weekend.

They all keep telling me to dump my gf
>>
>>41104551
>visit Chad family member this weekend
>was in a fraternity in college
>does sales which is pretty much just grabbing a beer with people and getting paid
>makes significantly more than me as I fell for the STEM meme
>casually lifts whenever he can but is in better shape than most posters on /fit/
>owns a purebred dog that is worth thousands of dollars that he uses to pick up girls
>just coasts through life with a no fucks given attitude
>fucked b list celebrities
I don't understand how I can be related to someone who is so much more successful with women. Our genetics can't be that different... could I have been just as successful if I joined a fraternity?
>>
File: 1474594220399.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474594220399.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
If I beat the shit out of chad do I become chad?
>>
>>41109927
>Our genetics can't be that different.

He didn't get the autismo gene. Huge difference.
>>
>>41104551
Hah.. you don't "become chad" you are born chad.. keep dreaming beta boys
>>
>>41105011
Found the American.
>>
>>41110196
That's BS no matter who you are shit takes effort.

Michael Jordan, Bill Gates, Arnold, etc etc worked harder than 99.9% of the people out there to get where they are.

There's tons of trust fund babies that waste away and do jack shit with their life.
>>
>>41105516
Don't fall for the manlet meme, lmao
women don't give a shit about your height unless it's out of the ordinary. if they specifically state that they need guys above 6' or whatever, then they're just insecure and need a guy to show off to others.
>>
>>41104613
>forget all this great advice bro
>watch this cool soundbite clip from a movie called The Gambler instead
>Just be stoic man
>Just make fuck you money bro
>If this totally real person in a movie can do it, what's stopping you?

ffs kys
>>
>>41109323
shitty mustache and beard covering up weak chin
i'm sorry breh
>>
>>41105011
I delivered pizzas for 6 months and talked on the phone my entire shift every day driving a manual.

If you have a sports car there's no point if it's not a manual.
>>
>>41105782
Height is something out of your control.
How can you work to better yourself if you focus on things you can't control? It just breeds insecurity and anxiety.
>>
>>41110237
Yes but these people were
1) Lucky
2) Given the genetic foundation to achieve success

If you think there aren't people who worked 2x harder than MJ, Bill Gates, and Arnold, but never made it, you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>41109927
>Also fell for the stem meme
>Just wish I could be in sales
>>
>>41104618
they're twins iirc
>>
>>41106709
How can you develop charisma?
>>
>>41110258
Anon you replied to. Corincidentally, I also delivered pizzas for about 6 months. I would listen to audiobooks. I agree an automatic sports car is kinda dumb but automatic > manual for everyday drive. It's just so chill only having to operate brake and accelerator.

>>41110221
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>41104752
what should your lifts be at to be considered a "strong foundation?"
>>
>>41110221
At least we can afford cars you fucking peasant
>>
>>41110326
Practice and not giving a fuck about what people think
>>
File: 1489617052977.jpg (291KB, 897x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1489617052977.jpg
291KB, 897x1380px
>>41108543
Does anyone have any photographic evidence of someone who trained their jaw and actually saw results?
>>
Bumperooooooo
>>
>>41104551
>tfw slayer and am always happy for chad in almost condescending way
>>
>>41110454
depends on your height/weight but 1/2/3/4 is generally good if you're under 20% BF
>>
>>41110424
I agree on that. I switched from a manual to an auto and it's way better for every day driving.

>>41110263
Duh. But they are absolutely exceptional. If you think everyone made it where they are just cause they have better genetics than you, you're fucking delusional and just making excuses for yourself.
>>
>>41109927
Just interviewed for sales job last week. Hope I get it. 90k salary plus commission and work from home except meetings hnnnnnnggggg
>>
>>41111331
Fug, what kind of sales is that?
>>
>>41111568
It's selling building paper (moisture barrier) to architecture firms, contractors, etc. I have an architecture background.
>>
>>41104839
Okay bro speaking as an shitskin dyel with a small dick here. I'm also fairly autistic on the inside but I still get laid with ~6-7/10 girls simply because I'm fun to be around and do my own thing.

The most important thing to not come off as autistic is to not go into every interaction with expectations of getting laid but simply just having fun being yourself. This shows girls you aren't a creeper and are confident and independent cos no bird wants an insecure cuck as a bf. This also allows you to make more interactions, widening your social circles therefore increase your probabilities of finding a cute girl and at the same time get some practice which only makes you better at talking to girls.

In regards to uni, all you need to do start living more mindfully in that regard and put yourself out there and you'll get chicks in no time. Just remember at the end of the day attraction comes from both sides, and while you can and should improve yourself in all ways, if a girls not into you there's nothing you can do to force that. That's honestly the most liberating thing you can realise, and once you accept that and who you are at the current moment you can start living your life freely and also make the changes you wish.

To all here: I recommend reading The Wisdom of Insecurity by Allen Watts, old hippie man sure knew a lot about how the world works and his knowledge is pretty pertinent to all the bros trying to better themselves here
>>
>>41110139
No you become at aggro autist that snaps with retard strength
>>
>>41106200
M8 you’re a 5 at most.
>>
>>41104551

While the Chad archetype is sometimes seen as exaggeratedly social, it's possible to be a quieter and more introverted Chad. The key is to first create mystery, then very subtly feed into it.

> create mystery
Girls won't wonder or care what's going on in your head if you don't get them interested enough to ask in the first place. If you're blessed with genetics, /fit/ness and a sense of style, this comes naturally. Otherwise, you have to work for it. This works best in a group, where you're the quiet one out of three to four guys. Ideally they'll know you from forever so you're mutually comfortable. They will talk to you and refer to your past as if you are much more than you appear to be. This does the work for you, if everything else is in place and it seems incongruous but believable. This is very body-language and looks-centric, so if you're ugly, twitchy, or have bad posture then it's not for you.

Creating mystery solo is possible but takes practice. You have to open then conversation and get the girl into a real conversation, which means being extroverted - but once she's focused on you, give answers that are somewhat ambiguous contrasted with body language of quiet interest and confidence. It's easy to sperg out here so you'll need practice if it doesn't come naturally. Less "Sasuke" and more "Humprhey Bogart" here.

> Capitalize on mystery
Communicate more with your face, less with words. The contrast will make her feel like she's communicating but that she lacks understanding, which makes her wonder what's hidden in your head. Make it so getting a detailed response or a clear emotional signal is like pulling teeth - possible with effort but not routine.

The amount of extroversion in this process is frontloaded, which makes things more sustainable for natural introverts, but the downside is you need to first eliminate autistic body language and you need to maximize your looks.

> source: have had sex
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (81KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
81KB, 770x702px
>>41112020
Why are people still rating me
That guy didn't even post his face
Fuck my life
>>
Hey /fit/ should I get test booster from Walmart? Does it work? I need gains and I need them now.
>>
>>41104551

>Gorilla mindset

Excellent advice if your goal is to be a complete retard
>>
>>41106200
>7.4
>>
>>41104618

It's because you want to be in the middle of a Chad sandwich.
>>
>>41104551
Despite the standard shitposting, some good shiz in this one after all.
>>
I work two bartending jobs at craft beer breweries, I'll have to say it has deinitely helped charisma. I spilled a lot of sphagetti at first, but now I can comfortably strike a conversation with people almost immediately. The money is nice too, it's kinda like XP for doing your job better or worse.
>>
File: 55.jpg (24KB, 474x594px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
24KB, 474x594px
hey guys chad here

go up to her and say hi
>>
>>41104613
fpbp

aesthetics are hilariously overrated

t. Bodybuilder turned engineer
>>
>>41112379
to add to this:

you are either a chad or you're not

i.e. you're either born good looking, i.e. tall and athletic frame, or you're not

so really the best time investment you can make is into a career and wealth building. you can change that but no matter how many reps you do at the gym you're never gonna be chadlike

and even then the chads who get girls are almost always good looking and from wealthy backgrounds (their dads bought good genetics in the form of their mothers)
>>
>>41106241
Reality is the hardest tea to swallow
>>
>>41104810
Thanks bro, I needed this.
>>
>>41112379
fat guy
>>
File: AYU0Ptj.jpg (48KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
AYU0Ptj.jpg
48KB, 464x640px
>have several jobs, money is good but not great
>fluid schedule, travel several times a year
>in late 20s
>lift
>have gf who also lifts, together almost 4 years
>have core group of 3 good buddies I've know since high school middle school, all with gfs/jobs as well as a bunch of regular friends
>family is extremely well regarded in town
>in the middle of revamping my wardrobe to buttonups, fitted polos, dark denim and suits

What do I need to be full Chad?
>>
>>41112564
>gf of 4 years
>not married

my sides
>>
>>41112579

Yeah, I kind of like having the freedom though. I may propose this year, her dad is a bro tier lawyer and likes me, I think that's mostly because his son is literally autistic and lives in Austin working part time.
>>
>>41111685
Great advice thanks. Be outcome independent.
Even I'm a pajeet and I wanted to ask where are you situated? Also do you have an accent?
>>
>>41112791
Yeah I'm brown too bro, pretty much pajeet. I'm in Australia tho and was born here so don't really have an accent.
>>
>>41112564
Don't wear backwards caps you manchild
>>
>>41113368

Like I said, I'm revamping my wardrobe to not look like some 19 year old fuckboy
>>
>>41108589
Once the sex dries up the relationship is over imo.

You owe it to her to try and help her get back into shape. But if it looks like she's not trying to better herself for you, it's time to reconsider the relationship.
>>
>>41105347
like, if you are on the edge, ready to kill yourself, if you are really ready, then nothing matters at all, you are no longer afraid to die, you are attatched to nothing- that is what is is to be suicidal and if you are like this- YOU ARE FREE.
nothing really matters, you aren't even afraid of death and you are unnattatched to anything, do something crazy, go and climb a fucking mountain, move to japan, sell everything you own donate all your money to charity and live in a fucking forest. GO SKYDIVING. run through the streets naked. nothing matters at all, the only meaning in your life is what you decide to give it. You are in full control, in absolute control, go and live now, you're free
>>
>>41105011
lmbo you just suck
ive been driving stick since I was 17, I text and drive no problem now
>>
>>41104551
Former fat fuck "funny guy" turned Chad here.

>Does lifting help?
Yup, but the problem with a lot of guys I see in the gym is that they think that the lifts will be their cure for everything wrong with their life.

>Sperg out anytime you try to talk to that grill?
Practice by talking to people that you will likely never run across again. Small talk with that cashier. Bullshit about the weather. Google stupid "dad jokes" and try and use them in conversation with the guy beside you in line at the store.

>General upkeep
Brush and floss your teeth every day, and brush your teeth every morning when you wake up. No one likes a person with nasty breath and dental health is one of the easiest things you can do to improve your life.

>Want to understand womynz?
Go on reddit and lurk the women's humor subs.

>Afraid of rejection?
You can't be rejected if you never ask, and hearing "No" isn't the end of the world.

>Smells
Take a fucking shower everyday and never wear the same pair of underwear and socks for more than 1 day.

>Ugly ass face?
Wear sunglasses everyday and don't be afraid to smile from time to time

>Bitch voice?
Google how to do voice deeping exercises

>Have no content to small talk about?
You need to learn random small facts. Avoid talking about video games because it doesn't really imply maturity. --- For example --- Did you know that there is a Russian company (Atomflot) that has a nuclear powered ship named the "Yamal"?
Yeah.
Its a Icebreaker.
>>
>>41106504
thats rough m8. if you explain something like that in your cover letter theyll be lenient from what ive heard
>>
>>41104936

This desu. Gamma > Alpha > Beta

I can't pretend to have ever been alpha but having glimpses of it and knowing people who are made me realize i don't want to be. This hit for me when I realized that I didn't want to be any of the "alphas" I knew, I just wanted to be the ideal "alpha" I had formed in my head. It's an empty way of living at the top of society were you have to willingly delude yourself into thinking that most people don't value you for superficial things. Either that or you accept this and decide that superficial things ARE what are most important. Either way you've been fooled.

Gamma is best. Omegas are shit on by the social hiearchy and are at the absolute bottom, betas aren't where they wanna be, alphas are on top, but gammas look at the whole social mess and simply say "no thanks" and are free.
>>
>>41104551
What if I'm tall and good looking but not Chad?
>>
>>41110860
Actually just practice. The "not give a fuck-teenage-rebellion" part is just so you don't let failure make you stop. Other than that those around you are all of your feedback so it's dumb to ignore it
A personal hint, never try to finish things quickly, even if it's just saying hi. It shows when you're trying to just get done with stuff so take your time in everything and i mean everything
>>
I'm a tall guy, and the only thing worse than manlets are self hating manlets, it shows me that you are a bitch and we could never be friends
>>
>Chad
>4chan
you are all delusional
Chads don't even know of 4chans existence and if they did they would avoid it like the plague
>>
File: 1393088795545.jpg (39KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1393088795545.jpg
39KB, 500x750px
>>41114186
5'6" manlet here. I used to be a self hating manlet that was angry at tall guys for "having it so easy" in my early 20's.

Now reaching my 28th birthday soon and I realize I haven't been even thinking about my height for at least 4 years. My height was literally nothing else than an excuse for giving up.

"Why should I bother with all this self improvement? In the end I'm only 5'6" and will lose any gf to the first 6-footer that walks past boo-hoo."

Man what a miserable cunt I was.
>>
>>41111293
Ok I'm there 6 2 20bf now what
>>
>>41114278
I'm 5'4" (163 cm)

Will I make it?
>>
>>41114486
no.
>>
File: 1425876032205.jpg (42KB, 380x358px) Image search: [Google]
1425876032205.jpg
42KB, 380x358px
>>41104613
>being a stoic

Entry level philosophy, m8.
>>
>>41114519
B-but I thought..
>>
>>41114486
You are going to make it. With more effort than the others, which makes your successes much bigger
>>
>>41112261

It doesn`t work this way, anon
>>
>>41106684
>Did you know that over 80% of job applications for engineering positions in canada come from India and China?

There is no such thing as the nation state anymore. There is only a single global economy that is controlled by the rich for their own ends. And if that ends up destroying the interests of Canadians and destroying Canadian culture, so be it.

Trudeau himself said it. Canada is the world's first "post-national state". He added: “There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada.”

Canada no longer exists.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country
>>
File: IMG_0765.jpg (75KB, 524x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
75KB, 524x862px
What the fuck do I on a tinder date? Should I just try to ask her out on her place directly? Or should I go to a bar with her and then to her place?
>>
>tfw you were a good looking teenager but severe acne ruined your entire aesthetic
I was a pretty boy
>>
>>41115092
You think way too much, just throw out something and it will sort out by itself
>>
>>41115267
>You think way too much
How do I stop that?
>>
>>41106344
>>How to Win Friends and Influence People by Carnegie
Read this book^ I was like you once. Social skills are exactly that, skills that can be learned. There is no such thing as a naturally shy or naturally charismatic person. You can learn these skills and apply them yourself.
>>
>>41114535
Not him, but that's true. But that's not a bad thing. Once you move beyond Stoicism you start getting into some impractical shit. If you're into it, it's great; but, for everyone else there's not much point. What do you think?
>>
>>41115493
Not them, but start taking action. My dad is a retiring Chad and he takes more action by daybreak than most people do in a day. I've always overanalyzed and researched everything and get stuck paralyzed by analysis. Once he told me what I'm about to write below and it fucking changed my life.

>Stop overthinking it and just fucking do it.
>You read a book about it?
>That's great.
>While you were reading, I did it.
>Then I did 18 other things.
>Fuck pondering, just get it done.
>>
>>41115883
Not sure what you mean. I should just do stuff except thinking about the consequences? Analyzing stuff isn't bad by itself.
>>
>>41115941
Not exactly, it's not about being an idiot but you really don't need to find the "perfect thing" especially if it's wasting time.

In this Tinder case, what's the first thing that comes to mind? Invite her to a bar or restaurant you like or to some fun event coming up you want to go to anyway.
>>
>>41116008
I'll be moving to the town she's living in like 5 months, so I'm asking her to show me some decent restaurant or whatever.
>>
>>41116025
Perfect, roll with it from there bro.
>>
>>41111111
>>
File: costbr.jpg (27KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
costbr.jpg
27KB, 500x341px
>>41116036
>>
>>41104551
What's the most Chad approved novice lifting routine?
>>
>>41116344
Just be yourself.
>>
>>41116351
Thanks breh, will do.
>>
>>41107437
Trying too hard or twin brothers who are models? I dunno, it's a toss up
>>
>>41109831
you would be the weakest most shallow beta c*ck of all time if you do that bro
>>
>>41108589
She was there for you through thick and thin and you're thinking of dumping her because she got fat? That's harsh. Maybe since she helped you, maybe you can help her lose weight?
>>
>>41112367
you look like you were stung by bees dood
>>
>get matched up with lots of fatties on tinder
>finally get a girl that isn't fat
>ask her out
>"na, not with an ugly guy like you"
Wew. Just be yourself, right?
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.