[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on overhead PIN press!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Red pill me on overhead PIN press!
>>
Cheating.
>>
>>41103913
>I am too weak to do OHP and too lazy to try push press or jerks
>>
>>41103913
I can't because the ceiling over my power rack is too high for pressing. I have to walk the bar out and and do a 90 degree turn walk backwards 2 feet. It's no fun when you push press without resting the bar on you; learning to clean at the moment, but at least my forearms are juicy as faurk and look twice as big as my biceps and triceps.
>>
useful
>>
>>41103992
none of that sentence made sense.

>ceiling is too high for pressing
>too high
>to push a bar up and down
>>
>>41104002
Too low. It was a mistake, my bad; I just woke up and came here to start off my day with a shitty waste of time. There is a difference in the ceiling height, about 2 feet over from the rack.

I wasn't in charge of this shit by the way.
>>
>>41103992
>my forearms are juicy as faurk and look twice as big as my biceps and triceps
post pics
>>
Great for training for/towards OHP, just like sumo deadlift is great training for deadlift.

ITT: Projecting idiots
>>
>>41103992
>>41104060
jesus christ shut the fuck up if youre unable to speak english
>>
>>41104231
But my sentence was more structured and punctuated than yours (In regards to my edit.)

So fuck off you cunt.
>>
>>41104191
You know what's even better for training toward OHP?

More OHP.
>>
>>41104305
boy it's summer already?
>>
>>41104314
Dumbass, do you think you can just train ohp/bench/deads/squats for infinity with no weak links to limit them?

Spoken like a true weakfag. Pin press develops lockout strength. I prefer it for bench personally though.
>>
>>41104339
You're already spouting le epic summer meme. Just admit it, you're a dumb a cunt..
>>
>>41104515
and I blew it...a dumb a cunt. Anyways, going to live my NEET lifestyle and rek some cunts in overwatch then lift and work on my C# Projects.
>>
File: 1492434839243.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492434839243.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>41103913
P1 = press part
P2 = lockout part

if you are weak in P1 then pressing as heavy as you can up to P2 line and then slow controlled negative or just simply loading as much weight as you can on the bar and then pressing (even if the bar doesn't move, called isometric) will improve your pressing strength in that line.

if you are weak in P2 then push press or pressing from the P2 line from pins like in pic related will improve your lockout. once you are pressing above P2 line you can lift far heavier weight than you can if you start from P1 so you have to use heavier weight to get results.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.