[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I have to do to reach Zane mode? I just need to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-04-16-15-21-15.jpg (726KB, 1440x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-16-15-21-15.jpg
726KB, 1440x2448px
What do I have to do to reach Zane mode? I just need to know what's the best way to achieve cause I'm pretty sure my routine is shit, but I'm doing IF and I could count the Marcos but I just wanna get close to that natty
>>
File: 1491947673526.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
1491947673526.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
>>41096358
Shameless self bump
>>
Roid + good genetics
>>
Lots and lots of steroids + working out for many hours per day.
>>
>>41097132
I have decent genetics, my diet is shit tho, been committed to IF but willing to change just need some not shitposting advice and will post results, I don't play Vidya, or drink beer so I have an upper hand RN, I have supplements and have money for decent meals , help me make it
>>
Discipline...

Zane wasn't not the strongest, didn't work the hardest, nor did he take the most roids compared to his contemporaries.

but... he was always very disciplined about his diet and routine. Year round he kept his carbs low, worked his abs consistently, and would go through the same bulking/cutting cycle throughout the year every year
>>
>>41096358
Spent some time on youtube and do some actual research yourself. Research routines, exersises, nutrition, mindset, etc. If you are serious about getting zane mode, you have to put serious effort in your workouts and nutrition, but also in doing the research about it yourself.

your post says nothing about your current expertise in lifting. You could be a complete dyel or you are lifting for multiple years. How am i supposed to give advise?
>>
File: 1452899634646.jpg (63KB, 572x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452899634646.jpg
63KB, 572x720px
so like, if you want big arms pick stuff up with your arms

and like lets, just stand up and sit down a lot with weight on your shoulders

so like eat protein cuz your muscles are made of that shit and i heard it makes them stronger and bigger

>every question on fit answered ever
>>
>>41097250

>muscles are made out of protein
>>
File: 1452817357987.gif (120KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
1452817357987.gif
120KB, 600x487px
>>41097322
PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOT
>>
>>41096358
>goddamn
>what do i need to do to achieve the body of mr olympia

idk maybe fucking spend six hours at the gym, roid the right way and eat all fucking day

the fuck is wrong with your people
>>
>>41097243
I will, thanks Anon, I'm not dyel but not swole or anything yet, I'm 5'10 220, but not lard ass, I was lifting religiously , but got into car accident last year, herniated discs but I feel way better now. 22, but compared to normies I'm /fit/ . I know I can be dedicated but advice is appreciated after all , we are all gonna make it
>>
>>41097387
Bruh we both know it's not gonna be a replica , he didn't roid as much as the other or needed to lift to heavy, seems achievable with dedication. I'm not delusional fatty nor unrealistic , but anything close seems possible and even at that close doesn't mean almost exact
>>
>>41097322
Muscles ARE made out of protein.
>>
>>41097233
This is what I think is great, he wasn't the strongest or didn't need to roid and I am sure i will be able to not shove food down my face
>>
U Will litteraly never make it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.