[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I motivate myself to get in the gym. I cant drive yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: gym.jpg (78KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
78KB, 600x399px
How do I motivate myself to get in the gym.
I cant drive yet and the nearest gym requires a bus journey. I keep telling myself this is the reasons I won't go. Pls help.
>>
>>41096123
Step 1. Squire bicycle
Step 2. Ride to and from gym as your daily cardio

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>41096148
*aquire
>>
>>41096123
get a bike pr a bus pass
>>
>>41096123

Grab a friend to go and start lifting. After a month it becomes almost mandatory after proper dieting and consistency kick in with some noob gains. Then it becomes a must once you start getting looks you never received before. Since you are presumably an underclassman in High School, one thing I can say is that it is the perfect time to start lifting. I didn't start lifting until the beginning of Junior year and by the end of Senior year I was in good shape, but could have been even better if I started Freshman or Soph year. Trust me when I say this, if you have a good body by the time you are a Senior, you will have life by the balls and you'll have a qt3.14. We all will make it, and some of us have. Pic related
>>
>>41096148
Cant believe I didn't think to bike.
>>
>>41096213
Recently turned 18. I not incredibly out of shape.
I'm 6ft 1 and 185 pounds. One question I have is does lifting help lose fat without an awful lot of cardio?
>>
File: 1442951838045.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442951838045.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
anon i will tell you how i got big muscle and big mentality

>be me
>17 working the plant
>live in arti (12.000 habitants and no gym), russia
>every day vlad shows me videos on youtube from bodybuilders and based klokov
>one day my fathers cusin comes wisit, tell me i can follow to moskva to work in his factory
>i happily follow but he not tell me its 3hours from moskva centrum and i live in a basement
>no cooking equipment only a water boiler and pay is low, but i find a gym i can afford
>to get to gym i need to ride boat over river, and walk 30 minutes
>i go to gym every day
>i work hard in factory and i become team manger after 2 years
>i now go to expensive gym and drive car to there, it also has female gym goers
>living the good dream
>>
>>41096285

With a strict diet absolutely. The only type of Cardio that really burns fat is High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). If you have a lot of fat or just want to burn the love handles, I recommend doing HIIT with Lifting, it's quite enjoyable and expedites the fat burning process by weeks.
>>
>>41096162
>aquire
???
you mean *acquire

lol wtf.
>>
You don't motivate yourself, you just do it.

Stop being a little pussy fuckboi bitch and just do it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.