[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do girls like this exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: b5zwLDc.png (94KB, 1199x429px) Image search: [Google]
b5zwLDc.png
94KB, 1199x429px
>likes dank memes / ironic memes
>has an elliot hulse / blackwhiteguyinamerica view on the world
>into oldschool hiphop
>into videogames
>understands minimalism
>isnt heavily indoctrinated by the left and thinks mansplaining is a thing
>doesnt have high expectations that will have her dick-jumping from one partner to another
>not hypersexual, actually just wants to chill and doesnt want to fuck, wants to "make love" if you get what i mean
>>
What you are describing is a man.
You are on the right board, OP
>>
>>41094341
>dank memes
You're not gonna make it
>>
>>41094341
you're fucking gay
>>
Sounds like you want to fuck a guy from 4chan or reddit.
Go get friends to discuss your 'ironic memes' and a girl for fucking
>>
>>41094341
yep
they're usually:
UGLY
overweight
sick(mentally and physically)

sometimes all three
>>
T-that's perfectly describes me.

tfw I'll never have you as my twink bf ;_;
>>
nigga sounds like you want a boyfriend
>>
>>41094341
My last 2 gf s were exactly as you described.

1st one left me because I get angry at times. We had 3 fights in 2 years.

2nd one is my happy gf right now. Never had a fight with her, 4/5 months now
>>
Yes, you fucking chump.

Here's the rundown:
You're looking for girls like this, but I'm assuming since you're asking the fitness subsection of a Taiwanese flipbook image board, you don't know where to find them.

You don't go fishing in the trees, you go over to the fucking pond, faggot.

You want a girl like this? Go to places you never go to. I found my wife in a goddamn church group. She was the girl I was always looking for, a conservative, short haired, qt who liked Gundam.

Go out and go to places you'd never go to, everyone finds the right one.
>>
>>41094438
are you a girl? i am very twink-like
>>
>>41094457
>yep
>they're usually:
>UGLY
>overweight
>sick(mentally and physically)

Im the guy from
>>41094457

1st GF was 8/10 face but bbw body, and really small

2nd GF 6,5/10 face, 4/10 when she smiles (I will pay her a thing to correct her tooth, they are a big problem.) but solid 8,5/10 body
>>
File: 1487020376594.jpg (57KB, 680x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487020376594.jpg
57KB, 680x500px
I actually know a girl thats just like that.
She likes other girls though
>>
>>41094485
Sorry man, Full homo.
>>
>>41094463
I've had my experience with girls, and almost every time its been just ughhh

im not that autistic that i cant get a girls phone number or a date its just i've never found many people that are of a similar personality to me and it sorta pisses me off

a lot of girls i have dated are like ewwww rap, ewwww, stop mansplaining to me about x

the left has ruined humankind

a lot of girls i meet are the same personality, basic bitch sarcastic and starbucks drinkers
>>
>>41094341
I met a girl like that once and then she ghosted me after a month, maybe because I was talking things too slow. I see her sometimes around uni, but it's the past now and I have to move on.
>>
>>41094367
good kek anon, fpbp
>>
>>41094341

You sound like a fag desu go get a boyfriend instead.
If mansplain is a thing, then so is womansplaining. Then agian who gives a fuck except whiney losers.
>>
File: ewTe0fsh.jpg (196KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
ewTe0fsh.jpg
196KB, 1024x1020px
>>41094541
>>
>>41094341
>memes all day erry day
>wut lmao gotta look that up
>nwa old school shit is as far as i go
>vidya all day erry day except sports games. Just go play the sport faggot.
>minimalist about most things. Hate clutter
>"mansplaining" makes me lmao and im pretty right now (left is crazy)
>dick jumping lessens your worth as a woman
>actually hypersexual and "making love" i find to be boring and gay. Like fall asleep think about vidya gay.

We exist bruh and were all gonna make it, dont even trip about it you will find gf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.