[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST LIFT BRO Also how do you get the body type of the chad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1491907887730.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491907887730.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
JUST LIFT BRO

Also how do you get the body type of the chad?
>>
>>41093943
Lol which one is Chad?
>>
>>41093943
>Also how do you get the body type of the chad?
Eat big and lift big
>>
>>41093943
I don't think you know who chad is my dude.
>>
>>41093943
Pic on the right is my goal.
Achievable natty?
>>
>>41093943

I'd actually prefer to have the body of the guy on the right so I could start to cut immediately and look great just in time for summer
>>
>>41093943
unironically, how to get body on left?
>>
>>41093943
chadbod is 90% genetics, 5% diet,4%cardio and 1% lifting
>>
>>41093943
>Also how do you get the body type of the chad?
Playing sports. Not lifting per se.
>>
>>41093943
actually i would like to have body like the guy on right. He is bit bloated and too fat, but his face ruins everything. He has thick as fuck arms and hueg traps. Too bad it's impossible to get that body natty. I've tried to get there already but ended up just fat
>>
Imagine how fucking good your life would be if you looked like the guy on the left. It's insane.
>>
>>41093943
Unironically, I'm starting to develop the body type of the left side, following a standard PHAT Routine.

Not gonna lie, my body fat is still 5% above to look exactly like him, and my compound lifts have plateu'd ever since I dropped SL5x5 and started eating less.

However, I feel like I'm starting to look better and I'm in no hurry to get stronger.
>>
>>41095630
What, otter mode? It's not hard, cut + cardio + bodyweight if you want. No actual lifting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.