[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw squat 180kg, still flat ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1477217438637.jpg (62KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
1477217438637.jpg
62KB, 600x548px
what do?
>>
Do clams with bands and weighed bird dogs before squatting. Burn out with some high rep glute exercises like single leg hip thrusts, hip abduction, cable kickbacks.
>>
squat 181kg
>>
>>41093272
Squat is the most shit exercise out there, fucking doesn't build anything
>>
>>41093272
stiff leg deadlift
>>
>>41093272
be my gf
>>
>>41093272
do you have short femurs and a very upright squat? usually that type of lifter gets a lot out of squats for the quads, but not so much for the glutes or erectors
>>
>>41093272
Heavy Romanian deadlifts gave me more of an ass than squats ever did
>>
>>41093541
nah I'm tall
>>
>>41093912
height has nothing to do with it, it has to do with relative length
>>
did you try doing glute bridge with weight?
>>
>>41093272
add leg press to program
worked for me
>>
More volume. You will grow.

And deadlifts also hit glutes pretty well if you're activating your glutes and hamstrings properly.
>>
Romanian deadlifts
>>
>>41093912
You need hip thrusts. The glutes aren't the primary mover in squats

Squats are a great way to get thunder thighs and a flat tiny ass
>>
>>41093272
only ATG squats activates glutes, anything higher than that is only hitting quads.

even then ATG squats are not optimal for building ass, although i dont have any source for this.just shit i heard from people.glute bridges are ideal for ass.
>>
>>41093272
>tfw too embarassed to do glute bridges at the gym
>>
>>41093272
How much do you pull?
>>
>>41093272
Fucking eat properly stupid fuck
>>
>>41093272

If squats aren't working your ass then you're not going deep enough
>>
So many hot sluts at my gym do these and I just want to straddle them and say there's a better way to do this

>Tfw almost did to one girl and then her bf walked through the doors
>>
>>41094951
Referring to >>41094762
>>
>>41094910
You're a mental midget
>>
>>41094762
protip: You can do single leg glute bridges at home since you can do them with maximum effort with much lower weight, load up a backpack with books or heavy objects and put it on your lap and do glute bridges with a single leg like jeff nippard does it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.