[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bacne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0918[1].jpg (909KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918[1].jpg
909KB, 3088x2320px
how do i minimize bacne its ruining my life? i like to think im not that unhygienic..
>>
>roiding for this
>>
Clean your sheets. Clean towels. Soft water.

Maybe go to a dermatologist instead of the internet?
>>
wow thanks for the smart ass replys you scumbags
derp change sheets deerp didnt think if basic hygiene deeeeeeerp im retarded and spend all my iq points thinking about lifting heavy things derrrp
>>
>>41090543
I've had horrible backne scars for years after highschool. I use Stridex Strength Medicated Pads, and Vitamin C.

Exfoliating and moisturizer may help.
>>
File: 1340925280224.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1340925280224.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>41090517
Certain foods can cause lots of it, If I eat any kind of frozen pizza I break out when I'm normally completely clean. Fatty meats can also do this to a lesser extent.

Wash bedding once a week.

Use a back scrubber with acne soap
>>
>>41090543
lol nice bait my dude, thank you
>>
I feel you man

I get horrible neck acne and it fucks my shit up everyday

Literally been on Accutane twice
>>
File: 0068113104585_500X500.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0068113104585_500X500.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
A lot of acne washes contain Salicylic Acid in varying strengths as the active ingredient, I tried these washes but none of them made much difference. So I tried using washes with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide instead and it worked great. Just make sure your back is scrubbed well and let it soak into your skin a few minutes. You could also apply it over your back and let it soak in overnight, just make sure you're wearing a shirt or have sheets you don't care about (possibly) bleaching. I've never had that happen but the package warns you of that possibility.
>>
>>41090517

lol you're being dramatic. It's not ruining your life. Your life sucks because you are a loser.
>>
>>41090517
>it's ruining my life
Nigga how the fuck is it ruining your life
I've had a back that has had way worse acne than yours, and still do even after being on isotretinoin for 3 months and apart from it hurting like a bitch it's never bothered my life in any way.
>>
>>41090517
Vitamin deficiency is the only reason why I get/got bacne. When I started taking multivitamins all my acne just went away.

Nobody's skin is the same, and dermatologists are out to take your money and put you on drugs. Basically you need to figure out what the fuck's causing it on your own, nobody can tell you without extensive testing.
>>
>>41090670
>dermatologists are out to take your money and put you on drugs
>reality of ameriland
God bless
>>
>>41090670
What's a good brand for vitamins?
>>
>>41090637
This. But you can get store brand stuff for cheap in bar or liquid form.

Don't get discouraged if you don't see significant results in a week. It doesn't remove what you already got/what already started forming. It prevents future growth really good.

In high school for like a year I had bad acne on my chest and this was the only thing that worked.

You can use it on your face too. But it's suggested you use a less concentrated version like 2-5%. But if you don't have sensitive skin it'll be fine. Just moisturize or it'll dry you out
>>
>>41090743
I dunno, just get a fucking multivitamin, i don't believe there's a real quality difference unless you start getting funky offbrand sketchy shit wallmart brands.

I honestly just get the best value/vitamin ones and call it good, don't much care beyond that. I aim to reach about 150% of the daily reccomended dose of whatever fucking vitamins are in the thing cause they tend to be recommendations for a person of about 140 pounds.
>>
>>41090517
If its hormonal nizoral shampoo will lessen it.

There's also exfoliating shit that can help. And for moisturizer cocoa butter shit is great.
>>
>>41090517
the soap youre using might be bad. common problems include:

> too waxy (lots of bar soaps)
> too acidic

go for liquid soaps with labels `ultra-gentle`, `foaming` or `cleanser`

moisturize after you wash with a non-greasy moisturizer

only use soap if youre actually dirty, otherwise just rinse.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.