[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ beer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_logo.svg.png (220KB, 911x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_logo.svg.png
220KB, 911x1024px
/fit/ beer?
>>
Greetings fellow Patrician
>>
>/fit/
>beer
pick one, and only one
>>
>>41087050
Water
>>
>>41087114
Sadly this

>t. Having a beer right now.
>>
File: alpha genetics.jpg (114KB, 1030x854px) Image search: [Google]
alpha genetics.jpg
114KB, 1030x854px
>>41087114
Oh look, it's THIS fucking coping mechanism agani.

It's another retard who's convinced himself that avoiding alcohol, junk food or masturbating is the way to "be a real man"...but...LOOK AT THE GUYS WHO ACTUALLY GET LAID. Guess how many of them do ANY of this "abstinence" bullshit? FUCKING ZERO! So why do they still get laid? FUCKING GENETICS! LMFAO! Because little do you know, no matter how much "filtered water" you drink, NONE OF IT WILL CHANGE YOUR SHIT GENETICS! You will NEVER have Chad's HEIGHT, Chad's FACE, or his FRAME, as in his FUCKING UNCHANGEABLE SKELETON.

I swear, the "straight edge" camp is no different to a cult in how indoctrinated, delusional and dissassociated with reality its members are. What make you a doughy piece of lard and Chad a slayer isn't how much you DRINK, it's fucking GENETICS.

Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad jerks off when he feels like it, and he gets laid when he wants. You have places FULL of guys doing "NoFap" like reddit's /r/NoFap, other dedicated forums, threads on /fit/, and what do they all have in common? NONE OF THE GUYS ACTUALLY GET ANY RESULTS. It's hilarious in a way, these guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days they've gone without masturbating, but... where are their lays? where are the girls they dreamed of? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration?

Being "shy" isn't due to "low confidence", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND. Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce.This is why shyness exists - it's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.
>>
>>41087050
Guinness
>>
File: Screenshot_23.png (290KB, 502x374px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.png
290KB, 502x374px
is milk a beer?
>>
File: mc_bottle.png (99KB, 355x596px) Image search: [Google]
mc_bottle.png
99KB, 355x596px
>>
>>41087050

>poisoning yourself

Nah sorry. If I want recreational substances I'll do something that doesn't have major health effects like small mushroom doses, LSD or weed (dude lmao)
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1014x1024px
>>41087142

STOOOOOOOP
>>
San Miguel, Peroni, Lech, Tyskie, Staropramen.

But only on weekends.
>>
>>41087171
I'm probably gonna try shrooms pretty soon any tips?
>>
File: oettinger.png (50KB, 308x385px) Image search: [Google]
oettinger.png
50KB, 308x385px
17 dollarydoos for 6 pints, gets the job done.
>>
File: genetics.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
genetics.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>41087142
yeah but sometimes you have to make the best out of a shit hand
family history of alcoholism, I pretty much avoid alcohol since I know the risk I face. Do I envy the people with Ozzy Osbourne genetics that can drink and drop drugs like crazy? Sure. But I'm making the most out of my life nonetheless.
Also, as someone on a University Campus rn, I can tell you the people in the "genetics" photo are taking protein and going to gym at least 3 days a week.

You're either a self-hating permabeta, or some kind of insecure Chad. Either way, fuck off with your genetic determinism.

t. grad student studying genetics
>>
>>41087142
There is bullshit and truth here but it is mostly bullshit. You can become better as a person and people who don't try are the real fucking losers. You are a mix of genetics and your lifestyle. Genetics are an advantage but your view on life is pathetic.
>>
>>41087142
>everything is about getting laid
nice. daily reminder that ALL you need to get laid as a guy is be above 6/10, 5'9"+, be kind of funny, be nice, be confident (having a nice dick helps also).there is nothing to it. also, how many top athletes do you know who drink alcohol? what's that? literally none? seriously though, drinking is detrimental to your health and performance. that's been proven. why would you go out of your way to drink it?
>yeah I eat shit from time to time, just a social thing y'know
>what's wrong with just eating some shit every now and then
>aha fucking poorfag can't go out with his friends and eat some delicious shit
how do I sound? like a cunt right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.