[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips on achieving an ottermode physique? pic is goal body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1394358761118.jpg (610KB, 1598x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1394358761118.jpg
610KB, 1598x1260px
tips on achieving an ottermode physique?

pic is goal body
>>
Not lift and diet.

/thread/
>>
>>41083383
This.
Ottermode is pretty much DYEL + cut.
>>
>>41083380
he turned on the lights to take a picture to get overhead shadow
>>
>>41083380
5 scoops
>>
>>41083380

Barely lift at all and be skinny.
>>
>>41083380
Just use machines, of you use free weights you'll get too big and bulky. Don't eat much.
>>
Pushups + hardcore dieting

Just do pushups while cutting, maybe some pullups if you happen to have access to a bar, if you don't don't sweat it.
Lunges if you care about legs at all (most otters don't)
>>
>>41083380
Literally just "Lift weights for 1-2 years" and "Be lean"
>>
Should be obvious, but the reason he looks better in the second picture is because he dropped the nerdspecs, got a good haircut, and got some warm lighting that makes him not look like sour cream: it's not just that he did a few pushups.

You can do this right now, looking good is more than just working out.
>>
>>41084135
I do 100 pushups a day and I cut down to 120 lbs but I don't look otter mode at all
>>
Lift once every week
>>
>>41084367
whoa now dont be uone of them musclehads
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
>>41084409
>>
>>41084456
Planet fitness is the gayest gym of all time.
>>
>>41084456
I can hardly believe this is real
But then I think about all the dyels who complain about the "juice monkies" at the gym and I realize it is real
>>
>>41084456
Planet fitness looks like a children's museum
>>
>>41083380
do the abercrombie workout. if you lookitup on google i think youll find more.

its basically a brosplit that you simply run for a while while bulking and then do a good cut which is the hard part because you have to go down in fairly low body fat levels while maintaining mass
>>
>>41083380
I was auschwitz mode and it took me 9 months to get ottermode, literally just ss+gomad
>>
>>41083380
You're all a bunch of retards, depending on his height this could be a year or so of progress.

Lifting on a clean bulk for a year and maybe cut for a few months.
>>
>>41084645
in what word is that a year of lifting, the guy probably went to the gym once a year
>>
>>41084514
Planet Fitness realized that it's more profitable to attract fatties and dyels because they'll pay for a whole year and they'll actually only go to the gym like four times.
>>
>>41084456
>judges
why would anyone go to the gym if they're not allowed to judge inferior people?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.