[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How aspie was this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: weight-room2.jpg (412KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
weight-room2.jpg
412KB, 1100x733px
>Be in the gym early morning cause i like to work out alone
>Only one in the dumbbell room
>About to start lifting
>Feel a sperg fit coming on
>Get an idea and look around to make sure im all alone
>Organize all the 200 or so randomly placed dumbbells in the room by weights
>"Finally, i can train in peace"
>>
>>41080449
It's called OCD and it's one of the early symptoms of homosexuality
>>
>>41080449
I do the same thing in between sets if I see dumbbells out of place and I'mbot even that autistic.
>>
I'm not that autistic but there is one guy at my guy who just throws all his plates on the ground when he's finished and doesn't re-rack them. I don't mind a bit of that, I'm not a clean freak but come on dude you're doing that with EVERY fucking exercise.

And stop taking all the 5kg plates what the fuck are you doing, if you're using 6x5kgs on each side, just get a 20 and a 10
>>
>>41080449

There's no point checking no one was there.

When the first person comes in he'll know it was you right away.
>>
That's simply good conduct.
Nothing "aspie" about that.
>>
>>41080449
You failed to organize the barbells on the right by weights. How can you be such a failure?
>>
>>41080449
It's better to sperg out in the gym and making lifting easier for other people than it is to sperg out on girls.
10/10 autism handled.
>>
The best thing about this is arranging all the weights is a workout in itself!
>>
>>41080601
No it isn't.
>>
>>41080611
How is it not? Define a workout then explain why this is not one. You have precisely 10 seconds.
>>
I get annoyed when there aren't even plates on both sides of the bench, but I'm not gonna bother racking them
>>
>>41080449
wait do some gyms not have the dumbbells sorted?
>>
>>41080614
It's cardio
>>
>>41080745
Is 'workout' limited to lifting weights?
Also, you actually lift the weights when you rearrange them.
>>
>>41080449
you've officially done more work than the personal trainers at my gym
>>
>>41080733
You've never been to a cheap gym-chain containing 90% arabs, blacks and pakis, am I right?

These fuckers do not know what re-rack means.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.