[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wide Hips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fa-Fashion.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fa-Fashion.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
Is there anything I can do about having wide hips?? I drink a lot of tapwater, but I don't know if this is a meme or not.

Pic related isn't me, mine are almost as wide
>>
>>41077551
I performed Felatio Hornblower on a urinal mint I fished out if the bathroom at my local Walmart. I thought that it would taste like lime since it smelled like one and it was green, unfortunately I was mistaken. I think the worst part was having the residual piss drip into the back of my mouth when I realized that this latest "progressive trend" I kept hearing about on my college campus was ultimately wrong. Anyway. After I spit the mint out, back into the urinal, I promptly threw up as I was standing up. Yes...all over the handle where you push to flush the thing. I checked for paper towels to clean it up but I guess the janitor hadn't stopped by yet so I did what any normal person would do in this situation... Or at least my definition of "normal." I scooped up what I could using my hands in a cupping motion and hid the pinkish paste in the baby diaper change station that was conveniently folded down. I closed the station, attaching it to the wall, and left as fast as I could. Fucking sucks because on the way out I remembered I needed to buy a toothbrush and Walmart is the only store near me, the gas stations I checked didn't carry any for some reason. So here I am with the flavor of puke and urinal mint still in my mouth on a Friday night. It's an abstract feel not quite as abstract as a Van Gogh painting, but a feel none the less.
>>
>>41077551
there's nothing you can do aside from making your shoulders bigger
>>
>>41077551
Gain weight.
>>
>>41077551
Focus on working back and shoulders
>>
>>41077551
nice tan line homo
>>
This >>41077629
Then this >>41077651 and >>41077574
And finally >>41077743
>>
Become a trap
>>
Obliques, back
>>
>>41077551

nice b8 m8

looks like skinny jason blaha to me

10/10 would rape though
>>
File: alex-jones.jpg (31KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones.jpg
31KB, 500x332px
>>41077551
>tapwater
anon...
>>
>>41077876
>>41077743
>>41077782
>Pic related isn't me
ADHD?
>>
>>41077551
you don't have wide hips, you have smol torso dyel
go get big
>>
I've got wide as fuck hips, the only way to make it less noticeable is build a large upper back. Lots and lots of pullups.
>>
>>41077888
Checked, it's a known fact that the water have been turning the frogs gay
>>
>>41077551
In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.
But our happiness was not to last. Mata Nui's brother, Makuta, was jealous of these honors and betrayed him. Makuta cast a spell over Mata Nui, who fell in a deep slumber. Makuta's power dominated the land, as fields withered away and sunlight grew cold, and ancient values were forgotten.
Still, all hope was not lost. Legends told of six mighty heroes, the Toa, who would arrive to save Mata Nui. Time would reveal that these were not simply myths-for the Toa did appear on the shores of the island. They arrived with no memory, no knowledge of one another - but they pledged to defend Mata Nui and its people against the darkness.
>>
>>41078227
10/10 died
>>
>>41077551
That just ended up giving me a boner, I honestly don't know why that's all that bad, I know lot's of girl's that are into the cute twink shit, you would make a lot of girl's happy with that little twink body of your's.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.