[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get some ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 30-Day-Squat-Challenge-Scheudle.jpg (80KB, 693x816px) Image search: [Google]
30-Day-Squat-Challenge-Scheudle.jpg
80KB, 693x816px
Please help, I'm as plane as a plank and I may be autistic but not stupid, I know that to get a nice ass I should do exercise and eat healthy, what I'm asking is exercise routines or ideas, and when I say "I want some ass" I mean I want to get more musculature back there... I'm a college student living with others in a house, btw I have tried things like the pic, does it really help?
>>
>>41077511
I performed Felatio Hornblower on a urinal mint I fished out if the bathroom at my local Walmart. I thought that it would taste like lime since it smelled like one and it was green, unfortunately I was mistaken. I think the worst part was having the residual piss drip into the back of my mouth when I realized that this latest "progressive trend" I kept hearing about on my college campus was ultimately wrong. Anyway. After I spit the mint out, back into the urinal, I promptly threw up as I was standing up. Yes...all over the handle where you push to flush the thing. I checked for paper towels to clean it up but I guess the janitor hadn't stopped by yet so I did what any normal person would do in this situation... Or at least my definition of "normal." I scooped up what I could using my hands in a cupping motion and hid the pinkish paste in the baby diaper change station that was conveniently folded down. I closed the station, attaching it to the wall, and left as fast as I could. Fucking sucks because on the way out I remembered I needed to buy a toothbrush and Walmart is the only store near me, the gas stations I checked didn't carry any for some reason. So here I am with the flavor of puke and urinal mint still in my mouth on a Friday night. It's an abstract feel not quite as abstract as a Van Gogh painting, but a feel none the less.
>>
>>41077511
L
>>
>>41077524
O
>>
>>41077523
What I got is that I should eat mints while pissing, right? If I do it in a Walmart it will make me puke? How many reps should I do then?
>>
>>41077511
Bodyweight squats will not build a larger butt. You nees to do heavy barbell squats, weighted kickbacks, donkey kicks, hip thrusts, etc. Heavy = most muscle growth.. and the glutes are a large muscle
>>
>>41077524
L!
>>
>>41077536
N
>>
>>41077592
D
>>
>>41077561
I literally weight less than I should, I think, so should I buy protein powder or things like that?
>>
A bunch of girls I know do nothing but meme 15 or 30 day challenges. They do absolutely NOTHING.

Get a routine. Stick with it. It will take a lot longer than 30 days.
>>
>>41077600
O
>>
>>41077610
U right, but I'm worried of doing any kind of exercise because of my "Low weight"... I'm 60 kg and 1.7 m
>>
>>41077606
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>41077613
N
>>
>>41077636
See
>>41077638
Learn diet. Learn why you can't gain weight.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.