[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the difference yohimbe and yohimbine hcl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Whats the difference yohimbe and yohimbine hcl?
>>
File: 1491619180844.gif (1MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1491619180844.gif
1MB, 400x226px
>>41076210
Yohimbine extract comes from the bark and contains other alkaloids. Yohimbine hcl is the synthetic version which doesn't contain the other alkaloids. Some people tend to have bad reactions to the other alkaloids present in the bark and prefer yohimbine-hcl as they claim efficiency is on the multiplicative scale (2-5x more effective). I haven't personally taken it but have considered it, but it's primarily used for fasted cardio to break through plateaus but should only be used for LISS and not high impact cardio.
>>
File: 1488941889161.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
1488941889161.png
36KB, 587x436px
Basically, you don't want yohimbe. There's no reason for taking it over yohimbine at all.

Also, here's the infopic. That site has all the info you'll ever need.
>>
Does anyone in California have a problem ordering Yohimbine online? I tried ordering some but they keep saying something about regulations and not being able to ship here.

GNC even took it off their site.
>>
>>41077633
I would like to know as well because I'm in cali and planning on ordering it
>>
unfortunately, most Yohimbe extracts do not actually contain the amount of Yohimbe or Yohimbine alkaloids that they claim to have

consumerlabs.com reports that only Swanson Superior Herbs Yohimbe contains the amount of alkaloids claimed on the packaging, yet it curiously only contains about half the amount of Yohimbe bark that one would expect from that measurement of alkaloids.
>>
>>41078385
also i should point out that most clinical trials are conducted with Yohimbine HCL, not Yohimbe bark or bark extract.
>>
So my friend gave me a fat burner blend made by a reputable ugl, basically its a tab that contains yohimbine hcl, albuterol, nicotine and caffeine. Should i take it? And if so i should take it only in morning fasted cardio right? Planning to do like 45 min stair master. And then in the evening is it okay to resume working out withh weights?
>>
>>41077633
amazon bro
>>
>>41077633
I've ordered yohimbine hcl from liftmode, and there were no issues with shipping to california.
>>
Get some Super Male Vitality instead.
>>
>>41077633
check out vitamin shop they have it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.