[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any foods or diets proven to raise test?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1593.jpg (68KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
68KB, 1200x630px
Are there any foods or diets proven to raise test?
>>
>>41075885
steroids
>>
>>41075885
fucks sake, just inject it
all this faffing about will never amount to any significant increase close to even 1ml of test e a week
>>
>>41075885
diet high in protein and animal fats but it won't do too much.
>>
Asparagus
Ginger
Champignon (button) mushrooms
>>
>>41075885
>Raise test
None really, just make sure you have no deficiences.
Btw, animal products contain ESTROGENS which reduces test, gives you bitch tiddys, prostate cancer and steals your gains
>>
>>41076729
Is what vegans actually believe? lmao
>>
File: floydbtfo.jpg (70KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
floydbtfo.jpg
70KB, 600x401px
>>41075885
beer

pic related can attest
>>
>>41075919
>fucks sake, just inject it
>all this faffing about will never amount to any significant increase close to even 1ml of test e a week
I am considering doing this but am worried about all the side effects.

Is it really as dangerous as people say?
>>
>>41077607

if youre like half the people on the internet and get on it then when its time for pct you're looking up what it even is and how to do it then yeah its bad. Your nuts will shrink to some degree though that is a fact and has been noted on studies but if your pct is legit and you fucking plan ahead of time and know what youre doing and why you can get your hormones back to whatever normal was for you, most likely.
>>
>>41077663
>if youre like half the people on the internet and get on it then when its time for pct you're looking up what it even is and how to do it then yeah its bad. Your nuts will shrink to some degree though that is a fact and has been noted on studies but if your pct is legit and you fucking plan ahead of time and know what youre doing and why you can get your hormones back to whatever normal was for you, most likely.
I see.

I am trying to get back on gym after months since I injured my leg, only this time I think I will do my reading on nutrition and actually following it as well as my workout plan. Once I am going to the gym 4-5 times a week and eating well I will try this, will have time to do the necessary reading before the 3 months are up.

Do you reccomend any reading material on pct and steroids in general other than the /cheatingfraud/ thread?

Also, what is the best method and place to inject? I heard most people do it in the arms but that it is easier to do it on the foot, what is your method?
>>
Just curious but what do you guys who need test boost look like? I picture a bunch of fatasses and DYELs who can't get their dicks up.
>>
>>41077859
I don't "need" test boosters, I just do them for gains. It is also fun being on them. Wanting to fight or fuck whoever is in front of you.

6'0" 240lbs and my body type is builtfat.
>>
>>41078314

...you need to cut hard, that will boost your test
>>
>>41075919
If I could find it I would. I have all the oxy in the world but all I want is a little test
>>
if you take steroids, specifically test, can you ever return to normal levels once you are off test?
>>
>>41076126
The higher in protein a diet is, the more it suppresses testosterone production. I have no idea how anyone could possibly think that high protein diets boost test outside of reading bodybuilding magazines published by (((Weider))).
>>
File: sniggers.jpg (126KB, 700x838px) Image search: [Google]
sniggers.jpg
126KB, 700x838px
>>41078314
>Wanting to fight or fuck whoever is in front of you.

So do you really need a test booster for that or are you just low test? No offense but you sound like an edgy teen. I don't find it hard getting an erection around attractive women when I imagine doing sexual things to them. I'm in my thirties too. You sound like you have low energy. Maybe you need to rest more and fix your diet.
>>
>>41075885
just don t be vegan
>>
If I could just go to a supp shop and buy it, I would be on gear.

But I don't wanna fuck around online, trying not to get my CC info stolen for some Chinese bathtub chemical
>>
>>41075885
High carb diets increase testosterone.
>>
>>41078478
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0026049587901582
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>>
>>41078964
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17992261
>>
>>41078990
No doubt other macronutrients contribute. As with all things biology, there is a range.
>>
>>41078964
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0026049587901582
>study on rabbits, not humans which shows that low protein diets don't decrease testosterone
"The changes in SHBG capacity and percent-free T were not associated with significant changes in testosterone (T), free T, estradiol (E2), thyroxine, triiodothyronine, thyroxine-binding globulin, or cortisol binding globulin levels."

Not sure if you were actually attempting to agree with me or what but this certainly doesn't contradict what I have to say about high protein intake suppressing endogenous T production.

Here's a study on humans where testosterone went up on a high carb diet and down on a high protein diet.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976

>https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
> SHBG levels in 1552 men (aged 40–70 yr)
"Thus, diets low in protein in elderly men may lead to elevated SHBG levels and decreased testosterone bioactivity."

Elderly men are already losing testosterone bioactivity. I think we knew that already. This paper is analyzing data reported from men who eat high vs. low protein diets. Given the indoctrination all readers of bodybuilding literature undergo, the high protein eaters are far more likely to be men who engage in resistance training, which we know increases testosterone. The paper also says there's a link between BMI and hormones, which we again already knew.

I'm not really moved by this data analysis and group data analyses are less convincing to me than actual studies.

But that's just my two cents. Believe and eat what you will.
>>
>>41078990
>Monosaccharide-induced lipogenesis
>occurred in concert with parallel increases in cellular palmitate levels
This rarely ever happens in humans. Perfect example of a study that doesn't translate to humans at all. Just Google human de novo lipogenesis studies if you're not aware

>This provides a biological explanation for why SHBG is a sensitive biomarker of the metabolic syndrome and the metabolic disturbances associated with increased fructose consumption.
Nonsense because obesity and metabolic syndrome are not the result of overconsumption of sugar or carbs that get converted to fat. Fat people have high-fat diets, the fat ends up getting stored and destroying their metabolism.

>metabolic disturbances associated with increased fructose consumption.
Hilarious because only a fraction of fructose gets converted to fat, and even so, high-fat diets also lead to increases in hepatic fat, AND there are no metabolic disturbances in people on high-sugar low-fat diets (fruitarians, very-low-fat high-sugar studies).
>>
garlic
>>
>>41079984
>Not sure if you were actually attempting to agree with me or what but this certainly doesn't contradict what I have to say about high protein intake suppressing endogenous T production.
I was attempting to point out that the increase in plasma T is accompanied by an increase in production of SHBG on a low protein diet such that availability is impaired. Colloquially when people discuss T (and hormones in general) they're usually interested in the totality of androgen (hormone) action accounting for things like SHBG that can dissociate it. There was an increase in total T, however it was not statistically significant compared to the normal protein control diet.

>Here's a study on humans where testosterone went up on a high carb diet and down on a high protein diet.
Yes, but they similarly observed a reciprocal increase in SHBG. Availability of T was not calculated so the actual effect is dubious. Furthermore, the difference in protein between the two diets (10% vs. 44%E) is quite large and the high protein group is above the AMDR. Meanwhile the rabbit model I linked uses much more realistic values (8%E vs. 15%E)

>Given the indoctrination all readers of bodybuilding literature undergo, the high protein eaters are far more likely to be men who engage in resistance training, which we know increases testosterone.
That's a possibility, but the finding is corroborated in more controlled animal models and even the trial in humans you've just linked to.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.