[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACK GENETICS = LIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 17

Apparently naive suburban white kids need the obvious stated for them:

NIGGERS DO STEROIDS AND LIE ABOUT IT.

I mean, honestly think about it - these "people" regularly do heroin/cocaine/meth etc., why wouldn't they also have access to steroids if they wanted them?

It's stupid to even think that they wouldn't not only have access, but buy them in a heartbeat if they had any aspiration to get buff, and then put on their GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN act and pretend it's all just genetic.

Niggers fooled you because you are soft and naive and spend too much time online and never leave the suburbs.
>>
File: jeffrey-dahmer-37.jpg (21KB, 477x375px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-dahmer-37.jpg
21KB, 477x375px
>>41075545
who's that young fella?
>>
Gtfo /pol/
>>
>>41075564

> pointing out the obvious to naive idiots makes you /pol/
>>
>>41075553
Someone who could stab you to death with just his nipples.
>>
>>41075545
Closet cuck detected.
>>
well you obviously have a point.

There's one thing though that can be described as "black genetics", which is their darker skin giving them a more defined look, it's why bodybuilders tan up pre competition. Mass-wise, pretty much same FFMI conditions, people like Simeon Panda are roiding dindu scum, not "black genetics".

We have natty blacks on /fit/ though, e.g. Lotus who has a realistic natural physique and has been lifting 10 years
>>
>>41075593

you are about to be shouted down by memers
>>
>>41075545
>blacks are lying scumbags
We know. Everybody knows.

>>41075593
Lotus has 3d delts, nobody with 3d delts is natty
>>
>>41075592

Yeah!

Clearly men who think nothing of just abandoning their families to go do drugs with the money they get from stealing and robbery would clearly never have a desire to do steroids, let alone access.

It's just obvious! OP is such a dumbass!
>>
>>41075611
Body fat and isolation exercises
>>
>>41075611
Man, they are good, but not 3d. Give me a break already.
>>
>>41075605
>>41075611
nah lads I've been at it for almost 8yrs too and can get the delts pop too with proper pose and pump. I feel (can't know of course) that lotus is natty
>>
File: 20170405_121250.jpg (153KB, 750x394px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_121250.jpg
153KB, 750x394px
>>41075631
No. You better bleach yourself and stop working out so good, so these whitebois can compete.
>>
>>41075627
They don't all rob, some just sell drugs to other people's baby mamas.
>>
>>41075654
When I'm next to guys in the gym who are on steroids my shoulders look pathetic. You hold me in too high esteem.

I know IF I did do steroids I would respond well though, which has always been tempting, but in the large picture there are guys younger with better genetics who respond better who are more marketable so I have no interest.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486128857540.jpg (42KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486128857540.jpg
42KB, 600x587px
>>41075685
I still belieb you my black friend.
>>
>>41075685
I dont hold you to anything. Same way you dont hold your legs to anything. Youre not even the best tripfag here.
You would be a monster if you hopped on gear but being legitmately natural, and looking as good as you do, youre extremely marketable, and people would actually take your advice not just
>hurrr durr roidmonkey
>>
Nah white boi. They were bred to do hard labor and work the fields. This means they are stronger and bigger than your average white boi. It's why white guys feel less masculine around black men and secretly fantasize about them pleasuring their white women.
>>
File: IMG_1512.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1512.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>41075708
The jig is up. I don't know how that anon knew but I can't live the lie anymore. How he knew we will never know, but he knew and I owe it to you guys to come clean. Pic related. Not natty anymore.
>>
WHAT

NO WAY?!
>>
>>41075545
Black genetics is a codeword for steroids.

Keep in mind that even in Bumfuck, Africa, you have easier access to roids than to, say, an Aspirin. But Americans in their blessed idiocy will never believe that.
>>
>>41075749
>script not in your name
CRIMINAL
>>
>>41075685
>muh ten years training
>muh diet
>muh genetics

Lying about steroid use and attributing muscle gain from steroid use to "a good diet and training" has been around for as long as steroids have been used, you're nothing new. You're excuses are almost the exact same as Jeff seid and he's been roiding since he was underage.

I've seen your progression pictures and in every single one of them you are never above 12% body fat. How did you bulk for size without breaking 12% body fat ever?

You and I both know the answer to that though, don't bother answering because I'm filtering you after this, you are honestly a terrible trip fag that never says anything meaningful, never gives good lifting advice beyond a beginner lever(despite getting to the level you claim, you must have gained that knowledge at some point), and only ever talk about yourself.

Inb4 mu diet, compliments, genetics, etc. You can say all that shit but it doesn't change the fact that you are a half natty faggot and the only people that believe your bullshit are the high school kids on this board
>>
>>41075720
I have legs man, I back squat 550lbsx2 and front squat 455lbsx2. Food for thought, but outside this imageboard my desire to help is minimal, you guys are bros. Never really aspired to be the best tripfag though, just posted year after year when I could.
>>
>>41075742
>significant evolution occurred in the few hundred years of slavery
>>
>>41075773
jesus christ

also, bulking beyond the point where abs start to fade is unnecessary

also he isn't even that lean fag, it's a realistic natty limit size/bf%
>>
>>41075778
didn't you post a video of you pulling like 7 plate or something a long time ago
>>
>>41075789
Staying at 12% body fat year round while gaining size is not natural.
>>
>>41075788
>what is selective breeding
>>
>>41075773

>Wah don't even bother replying because I'm right and I know it so wah I'm filtering you

You sound like such a fag
>>
File: us slave genetics 1.jpg (19KB, 360x252px) Image search: [Google]
us slave genetics 1.jpg
19KB, 360x252px
>>41075806
>this is selective breeding for muscle size and strength
Americans...
>>
>>41075685
>so I have no interest.
It's weird that I'm actually glad that you said that, you have good genetics and still growing anyways you'll never need it dood
>>
>>41075805
doing 11-15% bulk/cut cycles without ever getting too fat is perfectly viable though. He's been at it 10 years and I doubt every few months are described in detail, I remember the one progress picture he posted and it's yearly differences, so that might as well be a full bulk/cut cycle each
>>
>>41075749
>>41075685
>>41075631
>>41075778

OP here, notice how black tripfags are actually posting multiple times in my thread.

I think my thread touched a nerve. Their guilty conscience compels them to post, they can't help it.

> Oy vey, da goyimz know!!! AH DINDU NUFFIN!!! DINDU NUFFIN!!! YALL RAYCISS!!! POLICE BROOTALITY!!!
>>
>>41075773
Sorry I did research when I first started training and only tried to gain 7lbs a year which is the average for untrained athletes, but I'm not average.

If anything I just have good genetics, better than most on chan, don't be salty about it though Herbert. I never bulked as a youth I was just growing since I started training so young AND only posted pics when I was finished cuts.

It's sad your understanding of the human body is so poor that you think I would need anabolics to achieve this form in a decade. When do I give poor lifting advice? The amount of anons I've helped on this board in the past 7 years is easily 100.

Most anons here are beginner level so that's the advice given. Intermediates develop internal motivation to research and figure out their diet/programming. When you are advanced/elite you don't ask many questions because its very individualized at that point which is why my split isn't applicable to anybody here, except SteamRolan.

I do talk about myself, no need to not draw from personal experience and mistakes to help anons avoid the pitfalls I did when I started training. Distilled knowledge is the goal man. Salty as salt .

>>41075847
Not really. We are black and have genetics so it is relevant to us. However my point stands, steroids only produce amazing results on genetic outliers and black fit that category well in context for bodybuilding. Black, white, asian doesn't matter, as long as you are an outlier and extreme responder you will be IFBB level.

>>41075830
This. I'll find some high bf pics... yawn
>>
>>41075806
That's still a form of evolution fucktard
>>
File: 1492064155733.jpg (161KB, 448x695px) Image search: [Google]
1492064155733.jpg
161KB, 448x695px
>>41075847
If you weren't such a butthurt lil shitstain you wouldn't even be makin this thread, make all the blacks mad but know that you'll never have their genetics nor balls to go up to one of them
>>
>>41075900
I work as a prison guard and no matter who or what they were on the outside almost 100% of blacks that enter prison become homosexual in some way
>>
>>41075545
Hahahah whites mad that the black mans naturally high test levels make him get ripped easier than tiny white guys? Gotta say we all use steroids now huh? Shit why do white people worship us so much? Ya'll constantly talkin about us on here even if its negative, all listen to our music, copy our style and dances, watch our actors, and watch us dominate in the sports world.
>>
>>41075900
> U wont hab tha balls! >:O

...How do you think I know about blacks, their drug use and their lies?

Moron
>>
>>41075918
That's just jail. *subtle Atlanta reference*
>>
>>41075921
I do not watch any movies with any black cast members and I do not listen to any music that has even a single nonwhite band member.

Nordic only
>>
>>41075922
It's not just blacks it's everybody who uses drugs and addicts. Addicts to lie, that simple. Black, white, asian, drug users lie. I forgot no white has ever used drugs or lied.
>>
File: Photo 94.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 94.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>41075611
17 in this photo. Dominant delts since I started training.

>tfw mire youngself
>>
>>41075918
Maybe you're pretty gay and your gaydar keeps ringing every time you see blacks in there then
>>41075922
And that's why this thread exists, for people who has no idea about people and wanna talk shit while hiding in a Japanese basket weaving forum.
>>
>>41075942
The toenail clippings of the most evil treacherous nordic crack whore are worth more than the entire black race
>>
>>41075545
Around 40% of black americans are clinically obese. No one actually believes they have "superior genetics" you're just letting trolls piss you off.
>>
>>41075979
>Dominant delts since I started roiding
>>
>>41075995
No problem with white power or any 'insert group' power, just white hate or 'insert group' hate. Never got behind the black panthers for that exact reason. Focus on finding a white girl to have white babies with and be happy man. Keep the blood pure and all that, just be happy. This negativity isn't gonna do you any good in life.
>>
>>41076008
A lot of these retards do, we need to do some work to dispel the myth.

I wonder what they take to cut.
>>
>>41075880
Lotus based as always

>no homo
>>
>>41075627
Sorry can't hear you over all the gangs, drugs, and contraband at my house. Brb needle time.
>>
>>41075778
Whats your 20 rep max?
I dont care about how much you can half rep I want to see your strength to endurance ratio
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>>41075545

Of course it's a myth. Blacks have the highest obesity rates in America and the super buff ones you see aren't any better than white bodybuilders as a rule, they just naturally have darker skin which gives the appearance of more definition. This is the reason why body builders tan

I've always liked the look of a pale muscular body but you simply look bigger with darker skin.
>>
>>41075778
And everyone has legs, thanks captain obvious
>>
>>41075880
STOP WRITING SELFSUCKING ESSAYS
>>41076070
STOP DICKRIDING TRIPFAGS
>>
>>41076109
Still can't tell if this guy roids
>>
>>41076164
His traps and delts would be bigger, he's basically flexing in that pic, but he is fucking huge
>>
Black Genetics are real. We are the chosen gods on earth, we have more test and there's nothing wrong with that. We're also more prone to fuck it up due to our test and sickle cell.

Stop caring about us so much. Do your fucking thing, dude. I don't wake up and be like 'DAMN, I WISH I WAS WHITE SO I COULD GET THE LIFE ON EASY MODE, EVEN THOUGH I COULDNT HAVE THIS AMAZING BODY I HAVE BARELY WORKING OUT.'
>>
>>41076139
My father always put me in sports and encouraged me to be the best, never settle for second and not to make excuses for losing. We have a strange relationship but I love him.

He played cricket in his youth and was selected for his national team, he knew going would leave his father without much needed help tilling the land since he was the second oldest son, so he turned down the opportunity to play professional cricket to help his family.

I started going to the gym and he pulled out his lifetime membership from the 80's, cost twenty (20) dollars and he gave it to me, went to his old gym and they transferred it into my name. He is old school though, tough love is the best love in his eyes and I came to appreciate that.

The older I get, the more I understand what a sacrifice he made, giving up his dream so his brothers and sisters could have a better life. Once he saved enough he moved to Canada and sent most of his paycheque back home to put his siblings through school, when they finished he sponsored their citizenship, now I have 30+ family members in Canada thanks to him.
My father always put me in sports and encouraged me to be the best, never settle for second and not to make excuses for losing. We have a strange relationship but I love him.

He played cricket in his youth and was selected for his national team, he knew going would leave his father without much needed help tilling the land since he was the second oldest son, so he turned down the opportunity to play professional cricket to help his family.

I started going to the gym and he pulled out his lifetime membership from the 80's, cost twenty (20) dollars and he gave it to me, went to his old gym and they transferred it into my name. He is old school though, tough love is the best love in his eyes and I came to appreciate that.

The older I get, the more I understand what a sacrifice he made, giving up his dream so his brothers and sisters could have a better life....
>>
There's an easy way to settle this argument once and for all. Lotus what's your height and weight?
>>
>>41076184
So yo are from africa?
>>
File: 1408671500026.jpg (2MB, 1762x3637px) Image search: [Google]
1408671500026.jpg
2MB, 1762x3637px
>>41076103
>>41076119
I donno. How would you go about testing that? based off 1rm? I have to do legs to day and could find out for you.
>>
>>41075979
>roiding for this
>>
>>41076184
> Ah gud boi Ah dindu nuffin
> pls kin ah git sum money fo dem prograyums
> AY
> AYO HOL UP
>>
>>41076184
that's gay as fuck brah
>>
>>41076209
Yo lotus, what was the best hypertrophy routine for legs you had? mind you i cant squat.
>>
>>41076178
>We are the chosen gods on earth
>Get continually raped by every single civilization ever, even the chinks in the modern day
>almonds activating
>>
>>41076201
Na, my parents never sold blacks to whites, they were sold to white by blacks. West Indies (Antigua(Papa)/Grenada(Mama)).

>>41076196
5'11 | 187lbs
180cm | 84.8kg

>>41076221
It's hard for me to relate being raised in Western Canada to the sterotype you are presenting which originates from Eastern United States. I think you should adjust your racism to be applicable. I paid my own way through university and never asked for a hand-out, not even from my parents, just made it happen.

>>41076247
Lots of dumbbell lunges, unilateral accessory work, high rep leg press at moderate weight, stiff-legged deadlifts from a deficit. That's about it.
>>
>>41076260
What did you do for delts?
>>
>>41076184
Your dad really love you, sounds like a stubborn man, but solid man. Wish I had a dad like that.
>>
>>41076184
>>41076260
didn't know you were canadian m8.

what province you in?
>>
When white man came shooting to africa these superior beings had already invented mud huts.
>>
>>41076271
Hand-Stand pushups 6xf (nose touching floor)
Walking Hand-Stands on grass
Standing OHP 6x6
Hammer Strength Plate loaded press 1.5 plates 4x15 unilateral.
Lateral Raises
Behind-the-neck OHP (yaya its bad for you, i stopped) 6x6
Facepulls 4x15

>>41076281
Ya he did. I love my dad. He's getting old (73) though and i worry he will pass away on that island before I get to visit him again ;_;. He was hard but fair, always a parent, never a friend. Old school, loves classic westerns, John Wayne, boxing, whiskey/scotch w/cashews after a hard days work.

>>41076283
Calgary, AB
>>
>>41076297
I dare you to go up to a rando black and tell that to him. You probably wouldn't
>>
>>41076184
>AYO HOL UP
>SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT
>*collects welfare check
>LOTUS WAS A KANG N SHIT?

Black history month is over, find a new platform to tell your story because im not reading that shit, Obama voter
>>
File: yup.jpg (36KB, 480x279px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
36KB, 480x279px
>>41076333
Who cares man, it's 4chan. This isn't a safe space.
>>
>>41076327
Too busy to go visit him? I'm sure that'll make your old man's day. He had you when he was pretty old huh
>>
>>41075545
I knew this bu forgot I guess thanks for the reminder
>>
>>41075921
Gotta put niggers all over television, entertainment, and music to make up for the hundreds of years of beating, kidnapping, killing, and opressing you apes in every way that is humanly possible.
>>
>>41076209
I mean you could do it that way or just fucking do it. I set mine at 225 for 20, mainly because I wanted to prove to a friend that 225 isnt heavy and because QT was mirin, Im sure i looked autistic but it felt amazing after, just laying on the floor like a fish suffocating on the docks.

With your max being that high im sure yiu could hit 285 for 20 easy
>>
>>41076209
And what is up with black people and having shit calves? Is it just genetic?
>>
>>41075773
Bruh, I gained 15lbs this year and I've maintained 13%bf the whole time. It's doable, even if it's rare.
>>
File: democratnever.png (243KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
democratnever.png
243KB, 1366x768px
>>41076346
Sorry you aren't intelligent enough to understand that was a jab at the poster telling me to stop writing self essays, so I found a blurb from a old 'tell me about your father thread' and pasted it multiple times as it qualifies as yet another self essay.

>>41076354
Ya. 47. Visit yearly it's the in-between that worries me.

>>41076346
>Obama voter
Calgary, AB...

Billy please, I'm not even American yet know the history of your country well enough to never vote Democrat, Republicans freed the slaves, no? Democrats fooled blacks with a security net to get their vote and blacks were initially conflicted to switch parties, but they did, not they are slaves to the people who wanted to keep them enslaved.

MAGA NIGGA.
>>
>>41076403
OK, post cbt
>>
>>41076418
I'm sure your dad will be fine, even if he did pass someday, he'll pass knowing that he's got a great son.
>>
>>41076378
I'll do 245 and see how it goes.

>>41076389
Biggest calves I've seen are on a black guy, much bigger than his arms. He is Congolese. High insertions and fast/slow twitch composition probably provided some benefit before being boated over to North America, still helps in 100m. Just because you don't have ideal calves for bodybuilding, doesn't mean they are shit calves, you have to contextualize information. White guys have high calf insertions too, not just blacks. Never seen an Asian with high calf insertions though.
>>
>>41076463
post current body thread?
>>
>>41076333
Truth hurts. I don't go out of my way to hurt people irl.
>>
It's true, the NFL and NBA have weak ass drug testing and lets their athletes roid as much as they can, while cucked white America buys into the big black superhuman slave genetics myth
>>
>>41076510
So you're gonna do it online? kek nice excuse
>>
1. access to steroids
2. darker skin (why do you think BBers tan pre contest)

the best is when people post pics of shredded guys in some african shithole and everyone immediately assumes its from a life of hard labour. LOL as if the most drug ridden country on the planet has no roids. food is also a thing there, not all of them are starving.
>>
>>41076570
>darker skin (why do you think BBers tan pre contest
...what? They tan because they need to even out the skin tone even if you already have dark skin, they get judged for that too in a contest
>>
>>41076260
Grenadians are human pollution
>>
>>41076554
Yes. What are you going to do about it, nigger?
>>
>>41076477
See thats odd, because the biggest calves ive seem have been on asians. Super thick with low insertions, Its like all asians were morbidly obese in past life
>>
>>41076594
darker skin looks more shredded, we know this. some people turn themselves borderline black up there when their skin tone would have evened out at about latino level
>>
Imagine being this miserable to make a thread out no where shitting on Blacks. Who triggered you? You find out the girl you've been pining over and too pussy to talk to is dating a Black lol
>>
>>41076614
Take it out on some random white family like all buttmad niggers
>>
>>41076664
>t.blackiemcdarkskinniggerpants
>>
>>41076664
where do you think we are, facebook? are you new? black discrimination is one of 4chan's main exports
>>
>>41076418
damn lotus I like you. didnt realize you were actually based
>>
File: 1487009870387.jpg (20KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1487009870387.jpg
20KB, 1000x563px
STOP BEING RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEE
RACISTS HERE RACISTS THERE RACIST EVERYWHEREEEEE GET OUT GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
File: lisa.png (14KB, 83x77px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.png
14KB, 83x77px
>>41076742
I see Lisa likes the chocolate magnums
>>
File: 1736820590715.jpg (156KB, 735x715px) Image search: [Google]
1736820590715.jpg
156KB, 735x715px
>>41076707
Memes are our main export
>>
>>41076418

based lotus i'm considering trying out mad scientist. Currently on GSLP for 4+months and gains are going great but i feel like my noob gains are going to run out soon.

At 95/145/210/ 255 for reps rn (shit ohp and bench because of shoulder injury)
When did you start doing mad scientist?
how long did you run it for?
Did you do any carb loading? I was planning on running a CKD through the whole program
>>
>>41076377
They put us all over television, music, movies and sports because that's what the free market demands. Say what you want behind a screen little guy, you would never say that to a black mans face because unlike pussy white's we fight back when someone talks shit to us.
>>
>>41075564
this desu ( > . < )
>>
>>41077313
I've seen plenty of blacks refuse to fight and attack others, same as every other race.
>>
>>41075545
This is true the avg nigger is either skinny and weak or fat.
>>
>>41076936
I too wish to learn more about this and scientist looks wack as fuck
>>
>>41077497
I'm pretty sure if I saw someone doing 100 reps of bench in a set I would think they were the biggest autist on the planet.
>>
>>41076378
225x27 after 405x5

>>41076471
Maybe. I know he likes me but I don't measure up to his success at my age so I gotta do better.

>>41076617
Overall I agree, but the biggest I've seen on an individual are on that Congolese fellow.

>>41076725
okay man.

>>41076936
>>41077497
I did it when I was 24 for 4 weeks. 'The program itself is meant to be done for only 4 weeks and it's used in order to break a plateau.' No carb loading when I did it. After I did Power Bodybuilding then German Volume Training. I respond well to volume.

>>41077576
Caring what people think, lol.
>>
>>41076418
>know the history of your country well enough to never vote Democrat, Republicans freed the slaves, no?
Not sure if trolling or legit retarded. Republicans freed the slaves back when the Republican party was on the side of black Americans hundreds of years ago. That was back when Republicans like James Garfield and Abe Lincoln were willing to die for the abolition movement. In the 1960s, all of the racist democrats left the party to join the Republicans during the civil rights era and vice versa. Strom Thurmond filibustered for 24 hours straight to keep schools from being integrated in 1957.
>>
I don't think as many blacks do steroids as guidos. First of all they are too poor for them, and most didn't even have access to the internet until they got their first Obama phone. Where would they get Chinese bathtub chemicals?

Next you will tell me chimpanzees are stronger than me because they've all been using steroids.
>>
>it's a /pol/ thread on /fit/ that has nothing to do with fitness

Lovely
>>
>>41077735
You think the Democrats give two shits about black people? The Democrats single handed have destroyed 'black culture' and the notion of a strong black community with the vast security nets they have put in place to segregate the notion for a 'black family' by turning America into more socialist country. And replaced those values with drivel designed to turn 'black people' into niggers who DIDDO NUFFIN. Caring about the 'black' vote doesn't mean they give two shits about 'black people'. Democrats do anything for the 'minority vote' including their SJW liberal degenerate agenda which has eroded a great nation.

As a black man, I would never vote Democrat in America, especially with the last election, I would NEVER vote HILARY into office EVER.

My point was that Republicans freed the slaves which you agreed with. My second point was that Democrats have cause the current situation of ethnic people in America defaulting to low-poverty once they come out of the womb and still are propagating this mentality which is slavery.
>>
>>41077836
>>41077704

Lotus woke as fuck. Reminds me of my girlfriend she's conservative but anti Republican like myself. You still doing GET? You ever run something like building the monolith? It's a 5/3/1 variant love though 100 dips is rough some days
>>
>>41077836
>You think the Democrats give two shits about black people?
No. I think they give a half shit at best, which is more than I can say for the Republicans.

>vast security nets
I agree with this criticism.

>And replaced those values with drivel designed to turn 'black people' into niggers who DIDDO NUFFIN.
Niggerish blacks have always existed and are not exclusively an American thing. It's the same thing with white trash.

>Caring about the 'black' vote doesn't mean they give two shits about 'black people'
Democrats care more about poor people as a whole than Republicans do, which certainly isn't saying much.

>SJW liberal degenerate agenda which has eroded a great nation.
I agree that SJWs are scum and more likely to vote Democrat than not. But then again, Klansmen are scum and more likely to vote Republican. Neither are representative of the mean on either side.

>I would NEVER vote HILARY into office EVER.
Me neither. I voted for Jill Stein since I live in MA and my vote is meaningless anyway. But the point is, I would never vote for Trump. And that has more to do with the fact that he's far more likely to do irreperable damage on the international relations front.
>>
lol at white cucks bitching and moaning because when a guy actually puts in work they get salty.... But Oh once you see that he's black all that work is invalidated because of BBC genetics etc.
You guys are just lazy fucks that are angry that Lotus looks 10x better than you cuz he puts in the work.
/fit/
>"we're all gonna make it"
>dude actually makes it
>NO FUCK YOU NIGGER YOU ROIDING DINDU FUCKKK DAY OF ROPE lel BBC GENETICSS
>>
>>41077944
>voted jill stein
Into the trash it goes

>Republicans
War mongering Americans
>Democrats
Kid touching hippies

There I gave you a TL:DR on our party system, now fuck off an let Lotus keep giving advice on dem dere BBC genes
>>
>>41077944
Blacks were doing better in every metric during segregation. They had their own businesses, movie and music companies, schools hell even had their own wall street. Since the great society and welfare iniatives black quality of life has dropped dramatically. Marriage, life expectancy, income etc have dropped, I think college graduation rates have increase but who gives a shift bout that with the state of modern college.

Face it liberals destroyed black Americans. For Ll the shift the KKK did they never did anything as bad as liberalism so get fucked you absolute cuck
>>
>>41077957
Welcome to fitness
>>
>>41077944
Niggerish blacks are being CREATED my man, fresh out the womb. CREATED. They don't stand a chance.

After that shift you talked about the Democrats became Social Democrats my man which was even worse poison in the well. Personally you sound like a critical thinker and that's all it takes to get respect from me, whether I agree with your opinion or not.

The damage needs to happen. The war needs to happen. The chaos needs to happen. Democratic appeasement has crippled America.

>>41077901
Done GVT. Na, sounds like fun though, would you recommend it?
>>
>>41078019
Bruh these sheltered white kids don't want to know the truth they're just trolls
>>
File: Bbcmerch.jpg (362KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Bbcmerch.jpg
362KB, 1152x2048px
>>41077944
Dis make you mad whiteboi?
>>
>>41078111
Unaware and aware is all that should matter, not this race baiting bullshit my man.
>>
>>41078142
BIKE STEALIN
>>
>>41078142
CHICKEN FRYIN
>>
>>41078142
SKIN DARKENED

ACTION FIGURE NEGRO
>>
File: 3065.jpg (51KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
3065.jpg
51KB, 650x434px
Black people just have good delts.
>>
>>41076109
>>41076164
the lats is what looks fake af
>>
>>41078528
They're real, he just has insane genetics. Even before he started lifting he had a decent back. Plus he does a lot of bent-over rows the best lat exercise of them all.
>>
>>41076176
215 pounds at 6'3'' isn't huge, there are bigger guys on /fit/.
>>
>>41078019
If you like volume yes
>>
>>41075545
Whitey mad as hell at superior ebony genetic aesthetics
>>
>>41075564
fuck /pol/tards, but op is stating the obvious here
>>
Black men are Gods to be worshipped by puny white bois.
>>
Can we leave 'edgy' racism in 2010? Some people use steroids. Some people don't. Quit driving that fucking salt truck and try lifting instead.
>>
>>41075545
Niggers in africa get more sunlight
>more vitamin D
>more test
It's not entirely a meme
>>
>>41075573
No, being so retarded and new that you don't get one of the oldest /fit/ memes makes you a naive /pol/fag
>>
>>41075545
>all black people do drugs
>all black people do steroids
Do all white anons on this website come from absolutely shitty neighbourhoods where the above is actually true or do you guys not know any black people?
>>
>>41075767
>even in Bumfuck, Africa, you have easier access to roids than to, say, an Aspirin
I've lived my entire life in Africa (not black though and not terribly fond of them) and if you actually believe this then you are retarded and don't know shit about Africa
>>
>>41076109
Why are Swedes so ugly? By far the worst Scandinavian nation
>>
>>41076119
Wew
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.