[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women even lift? personally i think bodybuilding women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: ækjæmfratrånnhemsjø.jpg (74KB, 680x809px) Image search: [Google]
ækjæmfratrånnhemsjø.jpg
74KB, 680x809px
why do women even lift? personally i think bodybuilding women look like disgusting trannies. before the feminism meme took over society strong women were looked down upon.
>>
>>41074361
>before the feminism meme took over society strong women were looked down upon.
You are absolutely talking out of the depths of your asshole. I come from an Eastern European vilalge and strong women are absolutely not looked down upon, assuming they're still feminine and attractive.

Not all women who lift turn out like masculine low BF% bodybuilders you dumb fuck, those who don't take copious amounts of steroids for a decade look like pic related.
>>
>>41074361
Strong women still are looked down upon.
Women know that getting like that makes them mostly unfuckable to every single man that makes their cunny tingle even the slightest bit.

It's literally all lesbians looking for shlick fuel/tops, out of shape chicks who don't know any better, and stupid broads who believe that getting swole means they're somehow better as human beings.

But you know what. Women are free thinking beings and can do whatever they want. I can respect the effort that went into changing their bodies and achieving what they wanted to achieve. I'll just never give them ye ole 9x6.
>>
BB women scary, women should only do powerlifts or oly for thick juicyness without going beef jerky mode.
>>
>>41074424
pic in OP is marit björgen, who is one of Norway's biggest athletes, being the female world champion of long distance skiing. i suppose she gets some respect
>>
>>41074386
A posed photshopped pic of a model in perfect lighting?

You might as well have posted an anime character.
>>
>>41074386
yes kalhoznaya baba was always the core of the family while her husband drank himself to death
>>
Women who do that are not lifting for men they are more respectable than girls who to the gym to stretch for 20 minutes and then go home
>>
>>41074361
as long as they're not juicing or look manly to begin with, they won't look like trannies.
>>
>>41074452
she roids
>>
>>41074454
Here
Just google 'fitness girls instagram' and you'll see hundreds of examples of attracive women who lift
>>
>>41074490
>implying norwegian professional ski-ers do roids
i know about the whole therese johaug accident that happened a while back but marit has the cleanest record.
>>
Have you ever seen a Chad with a muscular woman? That's what I thought.

Women can be strong in other ways, which is really attractive.
>>
>>41074461
Yeah, but the girls who stretch for 20 minutes go home with Chad/Jamal/Chang.
The girls who are not lifting for men go home two hours later to their pets, XXXL BBC dildo/horse dildo, or their girlfriend.
>>
>>41074521
Everyone has the cleanest record until they're caught.
>>
>>41074530
>Chang
t. r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>41074521
There is no such thing as a natural professional or even semi pro athlete or competitor.

Not in any single major sport or activity you can name on the planet earth.
>>
>>41074530
So the fuck what? You're acting like these are bad things different ppl have different desires in life
>>
>>41074546
CHANG THUNDERWANG is eating SUSHI and BANGING YOUR GIRL while you're A2G squatting and counting your MACROS!
>>
>>41074530
>go home with Chad/Jamal/Chang
They aren't sleeping with you anyway, so why should you care that they're more desirable
>>
>>41074361

blame crossfit.

any crossfit gym now will have a half dozen roiding she-beasts all hulked out lifting 65% of the men's weights for less reps.
>>
File: matt kroc cross-dressing.jpg (403KB, 922x579px) Image search: [Google]
matt kroc cross-dressing.jpg
403KB, 922x579px
>>41074361
Hey bigot! Some strong women can still look feminine and sexy!
>>
>>41074670
I know. .
But I still have eyes.

Besides, I'm busy with the more then fuckable average to cute looking chicks who're so low-selfesteem that they think that me talking to them is them "finally making it".
The ego boost and sex is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>41074361
Scandinavian genes confirmed for best FTM potential
>>
File: facebusthips.jpg (210KB, 1526x535px) Image search: [Google]
facebusthips.jpg
210KB, 1526x535px
>>41074386

LMAO, you think guys CARE how strong girls are? Its all about FACE, BUST, HIPS. It doesn't matter how strong you are or how you diet, unless you have surgery its POINTLESS to think going to the gym will make you attractive, you are better off saving money if you don't have FACE, BUST, HIPS.
>>
>>41074788
I live in a world where Kroc is actually more feminine than a lot of FBBs

Wackiest timeline
>>
>>41074361
Idk they want to probly
>>
File: high_ta1822b5.jpg (50KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
high_ta1822b5.jpg
50KB, 980x551px
>>41074490
>>41074535
>>41074552
How do you suppose she beats monthly unannounced drug tests?

I mean, it's also really only that one pic due to angles and lighting, she's not that huge. I'd be willing to actually believe she really is just a one in a million talent.
>>
>>41074361
>why do women even lift?

They think it will make them sexier (it doesn't, test and estrogen are what make men and women more attractive, respectively). After their first big breakup they become obsessed and dysmorphic, just like the average /fit/ user, which they mistake for passion.
>>
>>41075106
theres a guy from norway who has gotten gold in world championships in ski shooting from 1998 to 2016, and hes 43 yo. i suppose its just norwegian skiing genes
>>
>>41074424
I have been lifting for years because I like it. Physical activity is vital in order to stay fit and healthy. I also like looking strong and I like the strength which will help me to carry and lift stuff. Sure I'm a weakling compared to men's strength levels, but a lot stronger than a 100lbs stick who can't open a peacan on her own.

I truly don't care even if all men would decide that I'm not fuckable. I found 98% of the male population unfuckable too so it's just positive.
>>
File: 1427144.jpg (23KB, 260x342px) Image search: [Google]
1427144.jpg
23KB, 260x342px
>>41075165
Yes, top athletes are tested on a monthly basis (remember that Johaug was quite literally caught by norwegian anti-doping) I think it's just a proliferation of real talents and very, very good sports culture focused on proper development.
>>
>>41075165
You know how I know you're a filthy Norwegian snow Nigger, such as myself? You wrote "ski shooting" and not "biathlon"
>>
>>41075174
post a picture of your body then
>>
>>41075017
me on the right
>>
>>41075255
Why would I? I don't lift for attention so no pics for ya.
>>
>>41075259
pls b my gf
>>
>>41075270
post a picture of a girl with a similar physique as you then, just interested in how swole you are
>>
>>41074361
>why do women even lift?

Why do you even lift?
>>
>>41075321
because i want to get attractive and get attention. women only get attention
>>
File: 1491859018204.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491859018204.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>41074530
>stop liking what i dont like
>>
>>41074424
>getting swole doesn't make you a better human bean
>>
>>41074580
I still think Hung is the best asian chad name
>>
>>41074361
Mads Mikkelsen went transexual?
>>
>lifting for men
nah
>>
>>41074361
the powerlifting exercises +preacher curls has just made me more feminine looking. before lifting i was skelly mode (101lbs at 5'4'') and nobody even wanted to be my friend (they thought i was weird or anorexic) let alone be my boyfriend. Now I have a boyfriend and people are just friendlier to me now. It could be the confidence, it could be the actual changes to my body, but either way i feel better. It also got rid of my anxiety. Completely.

As long as you dont dip below a certain bf% you will probably still look feminine. Just dont train shoulders too much or get too obsessed with your back and you'll just look curvier without having to put on fat.
>>
>>41075106
she roids legally. Takes something for her so called "asthma". Also probably has access to some designer roids, but that's just a speculation on my part
>>
>>41074530
>Chang
That's a new one. What's next? Pajeetord?
>>
i love it when a girl lifts the problem is when they drop bodyfat
>>
>>41074361
i like muscular women a lot more than the DYELs doing butt exercises in the gym.
>>
>>41075321
>Why do you even lift?
Lifting for a man is like a woman growing her hair long and pretty and learning to act like a lady and to cook a good meal.

Men who like muscular women are just as dysfunctional as women who like long-haired feminine men who are skinnyfat and want to cook them meals after work. It's just unnatural.
>>
>>41075106
>How do you suppose she beats monthly unannounced drug tests?
lmfao. Guess how I know you're a DYEL.
>>
>>41079074
when did you realize you were gay?
>>
Jesus Christ there's a lot of DYEL's in here. When did /fit/ get overrun by /pol/lacks?

Women who lift are objectively superior.
>>
>>41079222

So.... you lift to get women. Moron. Maybe girls lift because they want to pick up some heavy shit too. Maybe they have and/or want a physical job and their goal in life isn't to impress you.
>>
>>41074361
>muh feminism
Maybe they care more about themselves than the opinion of strangers. I don't find them attractive but I admire the dedication and the guts it takes to knowingly go against every existing canon of beauty
>>
>>41075017
Strength = growth

Strong girls can grow mass where they want just like guys. Stop being a naive piece of shit
>>
>>41074361
Maybe they don't really care about people's opinions about what they look like. I never did roids to look pretty for other people, it was mainly for myself
>>
File: 1457767861716.jpg (183KB, 631x476px) Image search: [Google]
1457767861716.jpg
183KB, 631x476px
>>41079467
>Maybe they don't really care about people's opinions
>says the tripfag
>>
>>41074495
How do i get a body like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 1280x1027px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1280x1027px
Not wanting a girl who lifts. Not wanting to dominate her in bed. I swear u dyels "huurrr ddduurrr she stronger than me that makes her manly" I swear just lift more weights
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.