[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testosterone boosters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0544.png (85KB, 220x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.png
85KB, 220x343px
What are your thoughts on testosterone boosters? Is it okay to be 20 years old and use this?
>>
S N A K E O I L
N
A
K
E
O
I
L
>>
>>41072340
it's basically a multivitamin
good as a safety measure if you're not getting enough of something in your diet and can afford it
>>
>>41072340
Snake oil, might as well buy a good multivitamin
>>
>>41072340
take cod liver oil, eat some steak'n'eggs and sleep more
>>
Waste of money if you are wanting extra muscle gains from them. The body can't just increase free test in the blood, it doesn't work that way.
The body has VERY effective methods of keeping free testosterone levels stable. And any increase in production will be mitigated by these mechanisms (look up SHBG for more information if you care)

They can increase libido and mood as these are affected by non-free testosterone, which could have an indirect effect on gains by making your training and motivation up.

But yeah, if you want more free testosterone and thus faster muscle gains, you need vastly higher levels of test than can be naturally produced, to the point where the normal control mechanisms can't keep the test level at the usual baseline. For this you have to inject testosterone.
>>
>>41072340
If you want to increase your test, the logical thing to do would be buy it online, get some syringes, inject yourself with the amount of test you want, and enjoy your gains.

It's pretty much a perm solution to your problem and you only need to inject twice a week, it's painless. Eventually you will get TRT legally too when your balls stop producing it naturally and you can be high test for the rest of your life. Doctor isn't going to give a fuck, test is so easy to produce.

Test boosters are stupid. It would be like a "creatine booster" when alternatively you can just go get actual creatine if you aren't getting enough in your natural diet.
>>
Definitely not a multi vitamin like the idiots saying it is.

I am 28 and bought some because Bodybuilding had it Buy one get one free. I've been taking them for a month and here are the Pros.

-Way deeper sleeps (Helps with recovery)
-A ton of boners throughout the day
-Arms are seeming to grow larger in size than before. This is showing me that my muscle growth is improving, because my workouts remained the same.
-More confidence. I get way more aggressive with women and actually talk to multiple women now outside of just one in the past.

I know there are gonna be a ton of negative comments about how it's just placebo or some shit, but I don't care. They helped me so far. It's not ground breaking changes, but it's subtle enough for me to notice.

Oh, and I didn't buy Six star. That shit is garbage. I bought EVL brand or something like that.
>>
File: 1490369500065.jpg (30KB, 480x465px)
1490369500065.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
They (usually) contain minerals, nutrients and vitamins which genuinely increase or help increase testosterone production

They cost approximately 500%+ markup on the individual minerals and nutrients when bought separately.

Basically, they have a marginal affect but cost 900x as much as simply taking the constituent parts and/or sleeping, eating and exercising properly.

They always remind me of shampoo for girls because they have equally retarded logic and marketing and customers yet still sell in huge amounts.
>>
>>41072855
what vitamins anon? im gonna hit that shit like a redheaded step child. spill
>>
>>41072829
https://www.amazon.com/Evlution-Nutrition-Testosterone-Training-Amplifier/dp/B012YG06N8

>it's literally just zma with some useless bullshit thrown in

WOW AMAZING!!!
>>
>>41072900
Primarily zinc and magnesium, sometimes ALCs etc

examine.com if you want to take magic pills that don't do much instead of actually working out properly
>>
>>41072949
i already take ZMA religiously. is it worth taking a multivitamin as well?
>>
>>41072829
>this guy calling other people idiots
>>
File: 1492163465918s.jpg (21KB, 272x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492163465918s.jpg
21KB, 272x395px
>>41072340
I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, it'll make you smell and crap funny but not properly
>>
>>41072969
Supplements are never beneficial over good diet, no
>>
>>41072969
I've been taking ZMA for a month now. Getting rock hard morning wood since 2 weeks. Feels good man. 38 yo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.