[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap substitutes for supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (13KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 470x313px
I'm a lanklet (6'0 and 135lb) at the moment and want to stop looking like an Auschwitz inmate, too poor to afford supplements, anything I can make myself to substitute
What do /fit/?
>>
>>41070560
Try consuming food
Faggot
>>
>>41070560
Just have enough protein in your dinner for three to four people.
>>
>>41070560
>6'0
I always laugh at Americans who think around 6 feet is tall or tall-ish. I know you guys are tiny, but come on.

I am German, 6'2" in shoes (don't really have another point of comparison sicne I always wear shoes outside) and I count as short here, according to everyone. The subjective real average is about 6'4" to 6'6" (193-198 cm). 7' (210 cm) and over is uncommon, but not really rare.

You can look it up, if you count in the old, short people, 6' is just barely the official average here. Which means that even with he old people, 50% of men are taller than 6'.

I was among the tallest in the US, though. Everyone of you is like 5'9" (is that 175 cm?) at most.
>>
File: tmp_20981-DSC_01201137010382.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20981-DSC_01201137010382.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>41070560

-Frozen mince or sardines

-Lentils, split peas, chickpeas, kidney beans

-Tinned tomatoes, frozen veg,

-Rice, pasta, OATS

-Milk

If your local shops reduce items you can get a bargain, pic related cost less than £1 not bad for roughly 100g of protein.
>>
>>41072421
Your country is full of shitskins raping women and children tho

t. a Canadian
>>
>>41074115
i recognize the rice and the peas. What's the other thing?
>>
>>41072421
So you are tall but your women still prefer getting fucked by Ahmed
>>
>>41074663
Minced pork
>>
testosterone enanthate. I was 130lb 2 months ago. Now I am 150lb
>>
>>41070560
>too poor to afford supplements

Well that's good because you don't need of those expensive overhyped bullshit supplements you see advertised in fitness-related things.

Getting most of your essential micronutrients from a multivitamin is actually the cheapest way. Fish oil capsules are cheap too. Whey concentrate is almost the cheapest way of getting protein. Nutritious high-calorie food is cheap too.

When you optimize your diet for cost, the only thing you lose is taste and even then you don't lose much. The most important things for making food tasty is fat and salt, which are both cheap. You won't have to suffer trying to spend less than 4$ a day on your nutrition, really.
>>
>>41070665
/thread
>>
>>41070560
bro whey protein is the cheapest protein per calorie per dollar you can buy on the fucking market. go to bulkbarn or whatever, buy just pure whey protein. it's literally the cheapest option. next is eggs, next is milk.

whey protein + milk + peanut butter = how to bulk on a budget + a banana + some oats * blend that shit together. I think it's like 1000-1400 calories for like 2-3$ a serving and like 100g+ of protein in that. the range is for how many scoops of protein u put in obv.
>>
do GOMAD, nigger
>>
>>41072421
true. In northern europe, if you leave out old people and shitskins, average is like legit 6'3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.