[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with manlets and the reputation of them being assholes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (128KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 699x1024px
What's with manlets and the reputation of them being assholes?
I got to know my first real manlet and he was literally good guy Greg.
>>
File: 1491947664309.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491947664309.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>41069219
i know i 5.2 looking manlet named david he has a girlfriend cool dude we discuss working out at work
>>
Higher test levels during puberty close growth plates making them shorter
Also leads to increased aggression
>>
>>41069252
You can be as aggressive as you want when being a manlet and your crush is being crushed by 6'3" chad
>>
>/fit/
>a new meme everyday

A wind of fresh autism
>>
>>41069283
Idk manlets I know are good guy gregs that aren't like Manlet memes
>>
File: crash bandicoot.png (499KB, 612x602px) Image search: [Google]
crash bandicoot.png
499KB, 612x602px
Those who get over their insecurity becomes good men, better than those who didnt have to overcome it. It´s like with those bro-tier fatties who just accepted that they are fatties and just kinda rockin it. (NOT to be confused with tumblr landwhales who decided to bring society down to their level due to their insecurity)

A manlet/fattie/etc who has not been able to get over his insecurity is the most vile, vicious little shits on this planet. The kind of lil shithead that just silently hopes for you to screw up to level the scoreboard, and "subtly" tries to point out people´s faults.
>>
>>41069349
I think you got it right friendo. I wish I could teleport tumbler land whales to 1800s New England to replace the hunting of whales for blubber
>>
>>41069349
This.
People who are insecure are almost always complete assholes. Naturally being a Manlet is a source of insecurity, but it happens to anyone
>>
>>41069349
Op here turbo Manley 5 foot five, what the fuck is wrong with the guy in that pic? I come from far far north part Sami actually and we are short but we don't look like that like was sorta walking triangle is that
>>
>>41069393
Op here again what does fit think of bho and dabs in general are we the crack heads of weed?
>>
>>41069401
Why did God curse me brothers why did he curse me being short. I mustich gotoith and finding peace in forest with .22 mag and some halozone tabs. Rodger and out good buddy. I wish you all well.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>41069419
Samith posterithic need help brothers. 137 pounds drank 6 beers
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>41069440
You see this blanket? This has been through Cambodia and Vietnam family heirloom. Reverse search, check out vertical stiching. it's from Vietnam. Is agent orange still a threat? Can this be a bed spread without getting cancer
>>
>>41069401
bho and dabs are way 2 much, just smoke hashish like real men
>>
>>41069452
That blanket looks like 5 dollar plastic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.