[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGD 4033 , ostarine,anavar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4054.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4054.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I came across these sarms the other week and I was thinking of trying LGD4033 or maybe ostarine.

i like the fact they have barely any sides but I have been reading lgd4033 will still suppress your test and ostarine can mess with your estrogen levels.

The main reason I want to try somthing like this is to help with recovery more than anything as I'm always busy for the most part.

Then after that it's to help build some extra muscle.

The reason I don't want to take juice is the fear of hairloss because the way my hairs is I can tell. It will happen in another 20 years time.

And I think I would get addicted to it.No way I'm I not want to just do cycle after cycle when I see how good it's going to do me haha

another thing I was thinking of is the fact that the likes of LGD4033 cost around £40 a cycle I could go and pick up anavar for that,dbol for £20 and 5ml of test for £30

Maybe I should just do anavar only instead.
>>
>>41067839
Just pin some test and deca you fucking queer ass bitch made faggot
>>
File: IMG_4427.jpg (183KB, 735x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4427.jpg
183KB, 735x730px
>>41067851
But I don't want to..
>>
>>41068098
Fuck you faggot. And your stupid ass fat fuck comedian.
>>
>>41068115
He's an excellent comedian tho.
>>
>>41068129
Naw, that's a pillow biting queer.
>>
>>41067839
LGD - great stuff. big pumps and strength gains. no sides from my 2 cycles ive done

OSTA - not as strong as LGD. lost weight and made strength gains

its good stuff. but get a good workout routine and fix your diet. That will gives you gains. Sarms on top and some creatine will also help.
>>
>>41068098
>buhhh america pls stop the genocidessss
>ebil dictators:(
>wtf civilian casualty?
>america so heartless, dislike
>>
File: IMG_4348.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4348.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>41068158
I've been training for years so I'm no noob.
Just got my self back out of the whole party every weekend life so my muscle gains are starting to improve again.

Current lifts now.

Weigh 79-80kg
Deadlift 150kg 3x3
Db bench 40kg 3x5
Clean and press 60kg
Seated Db press 32.5kg 3x8
Rows3x8 80kg
Squats ATG 110 3x5 (I've skipped squats a lot lately as they where hurting my knee)

>How much gains could I expect from 8 weeks of lgd
>>
>>41068227
With those stats after "years" of traininh you do not need a cycle you need fix your shitty program/diet
>>
>>41068227

8 weeks of LGD. well it won't kick in until week 3. expect lots of endurance and strength gains.
not really sure what you'll expect. not roid like results. But a defiant improvement on all lifts. granted you are eating right and focusing on strength.

>>41068261
stfu faggot
>>
>>41068270
>Stfu faggot
He's right you know, i have surpassed your shitty lifts and i have only lifted for 7 months kek
>>
>>41068368

so what. this isn't you faggot. who cares. concentrate on your own stuff.
>>
File: IMG_4436.jpg (769KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4436.jpg
769KB, 3264x2448px
>>41068270
So is it worth taking then ?

>>41068261
Too much partying over the years mate always out from Friday night and get in Sunday morning.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.