[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170413-201847.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-201847.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
How can I get rid of water weight retained on my stomach? Im low body fat and as a result I have definition everywhere else and a gaunt face. Its like a thin jiggly layer of fat on top of my abs. I eat healthy (natural foods, high protein) and drink tons of water to the point I'm basically a pissing machine the entire day. Pic related is the closest image i could find.
Someone recommended that i rub baby oil on my abs and wear a weightlifting belt on top. Is this known to work?
>>
>>41065240
Stop drinking so much
>>
reduce sodium intake or workout more
>>
>>41065240
Sauna nigga, go in with a water bottle. Drink constantly until your sweat isn't as salty. Take vitamin and bcaa's because you're going to have sweat out a lot of salts. Bcaa's usually have a small amount of sodium so they're good for replenishment.
>>
>>41065251
I read that water retains as a result of the body not receiving enough water. I'm not actually sure if I am drinking enough -- it feels like a lot to me and I drink throughout the day, but I don't measure the amount of water I drink.
>>
>>41065240
It has nothing to do with watet weight. It's just fat.
>>
>>41065256
>>41065270
Thanks! Will see about doing both
>>41065312
Is it possible my body just has an odd distribition of fat? To give an idea of my level of fat, I have the sunken cheeks look. Whenever I wear clothes that hide my body shape, I've been called anorexic and things like that. Though that doesnt happen when I wear tight or revealing clothes that shows off my physique.
>>
>>41065312
this

"water weight" is lost over night. it's not something that's a part of your physique. it's likely just fat.

also, "water weight" is a result of not getting enough water, as a result. drink more water. and lose weight.
>>
>>41065240
water weight does not make you appear bulky
you are just fat
>>
Wrong answers, wrong answers everywhere.

You are not fat, you need to train abs more. "Abs are made in the kitchen" is the biggest lie ever told
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>41065398
>Is it possible my body just has an odd distribition of fat?

No. Everyone knows that the body stockpiles as much fat in the torso as possible. Alpha2 receptors, bud. The body does this naturally in order to protect its vital organs. Shit, man. Do you even /fit/? Yohimbine + fasted cardio will shed that fat in the midsection by shutting down the alpha2 receptors that are holding onto it. It's not spot reduction, because that's a fucking myth, but it will help you lost weight there faster than normal.
>>
>>41066578
How about just fasted cardio?
>>
>>41066553
source?
>>
>>41066553
best dumbbell ab exercise?
>>
>>41066776
Source is I weighed 145 at 6'2, now weigh 185 and have never had visible abs this whole time, because I fell for the "compound lifts train abs plenty" meme
>>
>>41066782
I do cable crunches, planks, hanging leg raises, and ab rollouts, none of which involve dumbbells.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.