[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitness / Meal Plan for Desperate 33 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I am 6'1" and 235.6 pounds. Think typical old-man who used to be a wrestler (wrestled since I was five until I was 24). Then I stopped and got fat.
I am 24% body fat. I have wide shoulders.
I have worked out 3-5 times a week for three months now--just aimlessly mostly because I don't know much.
I do one day arms and chest, one week back, one week legs...followed by 15 mins on the treadmill. I really don't have much of a plan.
I started working out after having pulled my back out -- now my core is strong and my back is feeling good. I have two kids so I want this..
Online is too confusing for me. so many diets. programs. what is right, wrong.

I am looking for a routine for eating right, working out, and any supplements I should take.

My goal right now is to reach 15% body fat in the next six months-- but what I am truly going to be focusing on is learning how to eat better, how to train better, and how to live better.

Do you guys have a plan I can follow strictly to maximize gains and efficiency in losing weight while maintaining or growing my muscle? Thanks.
>>
Try killing yourself if you have two kids and can't figure out how to eat less.
>>
>>41064448
Read the fuckikg sticky u lazy fat fuck
>>
>>41064530
hey good idea i didn't even see it thanks pal
>>
>>41064475
i eat pretty well relatively
dont drink calories (only water)

i just lack a system and so fuck up a lot
>>
Your 33 and calling yourself an old man? I'm 33, best shape of my life, and banging young and dumb girls.. not married.. MGTOW redpill for life. Get your shit together, your in your prime.
>>
I'm 42, 6,2 went from 235ish lbs to 175 lbs over the course of my 40th year. I used fitnesspal and couch to 5k then after a month of running 5k three times a week started adding a little distance till I was up to 10k runs.
On my off days I did pull ups, dips sit ups etc. I was pretty regimented in what I ate and ate the same 4 or 5 meals over and over as it made tracking calories and macros easy.

I'm now running 5 to 6 miles 3 times a week. Trying to get to one armed push ups, pull ups and chin ups by doing negatives and other goofy shit. Would probably have better progress if I went to a gym but have a job, business and a kid.

The point of this blog post is "just get fitness pal and run you faggot, but don't run to much if you don't want to be a lanklet.
>>
>>41064448
You don't lose weight by exercising. You lose weight by eating right.

Exercise keeps your body healthy, so keep doing it.

Eat 2 or 3 meals a day within an 8 hour window. Don't eat after your last meal of the day until you eat again the next day. Stay away from carbs. Don't eat any fucking carbs, except fruit.

Eat around 1k cal a day. This is an intermittent fast. You will lose weight. Good luck and thank me later.

Right now you're addicted to carbs. You need to quit them cold turkey, like cigarettes. Once your body adjusts to fats and proteins its easy mode. Only takes 2 or 3 days. Stay away from sugar.
>>
>>41064448
Go do submission wrestling. And compete again. Losing weight will be much easier and it will be fun.
>>
>>41065355
>33
>doesn't know the difference between your and you're

Less sex more education pls
>>
>>41065355
>MGTOW red pill for life
>33

I thought people grew out of this horseshit by then. MGTOW is just guys who can't get girls and then pretend they do it purposely
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.